Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue (61436 Views)

Who Wins BBNaija Season 6: Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanuel? / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Queen, Nini, Saga, Angel And Pere / How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by suffering: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Time to port to Love Island next.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by PrinceOfLagos: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wide gap

White knew he was gonna win the money

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Davidbakas(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
I predict wm so 1m is womin up
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by clems88(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Person can rest now angry
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by zadokchidi: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Congrats nwanne..madu..the money is white

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by suffering: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
shogsman:
Now y'all can go back to your reality, which is suffering in a pisspoor excuse of a country without being able to do anything about it, congratulations for wasting 3 months of your life on nothing
The reality never changed while the show was going on.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by astute28: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Can't wait for my gulder ultimate search

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Emmanuel909090: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
My votes really counted,

Can dellotes conduct our political election.

With all the political contestants as house mates

3 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Anyone Tunde Ednut dey support, e don sure for you
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by shogsman(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
suffering:
The reality never changed while the show was going on.
Oh it changed,youths that are supposed to voice out and he concerned about their bleak future were focused on whitebody and pera , now y'all will come back and face the nightmare that has become your reality
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Aduemeso(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Heading home, I saw some bundles of Whitemoney with Pere and then I asked Maria how much it was. She said that only Angel would know the amount. I was shocked at her response. Cos all this while I was thinking she was a Queen but no. She sounded as though she was Cross at me, yet I still maintained Peace to avoid Saga

Few minutes later, I stumbled on Tega. She was giving relationship advice to Boma and Jackie B. I was like..... why can't she give it to Liquorose and Emmanuel? � She was like she is not in the right frame of mind to have that conversation

Speaking of conversation, JayPaul and Saskay were having the same conversation in regards to the Money I saw. The both felt that Samuel was in the best position to know about the Money.
Guess that I could not help but smile like Nini when Bigbrother said that the white money Pere was holding is 90million. Although it wasn't his but Mazi's! �
Who dey.......? �

6 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Ezmans: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Liquorose's fans are just social media noisemakers, the gap is too wide for someone with over 700k followers before going into the house.

E be like say FalseProphet1 see one thing that time sef, afi False Prophet na grin
she has fake instagram follower's
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
slowice:
If you stand on top of whitemoney's vote and jump down on liquor's...... suicide its suicide grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by mu2sa2: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lordd22:
iibo show
Hahahaha, no smoke without fire?
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by kweensheba: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
INTERESTING
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by LaReinaa(f): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
It’s the social distancing for me grin
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
shogsman:
Now y'all can go back to your reality, which is suffering in a pisspoor excuse of a country without being able to do anything about it, congratulations for wasting 3 months of your life on nothing

Lol, ultimate search is just resuming.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by suffering: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
shogsman:

Oh it changed,youths that are supposed to voice out and he concerned about their bleak future were focused on whitebody and pera , now y'all will come back and face the nightmare that has become your reality
We left matters to you. It means you did a shoddy job. It’s good, we can now port to Love Island and leave you to contend with those realities for a few more months. Me and my fellows will join your “fight” next year. Keep the struggle going. Aluta continua.

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Tobichuks08: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Angel
Liquorose go still first white money show off new house and brand new SUV, our useless politicians don see meat

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Lugianostar(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
All hail Mazi?

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Diligence: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Congratulations WhiteMoney!

Lessons learnt:
1. Be yourself {Display your talents/skills}
2. Live & LET'S live
3. You don't hv to be toxic or paranoid
4. You can serve, love, counsel, make peace, full of fun, and still win.
5. Share your relatable personal stories
6. Be consistent and authentic
7. Contribute & be passionately grateful at all times...

6 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by iamdapsyj(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Omo see Social distancing smiley

Pere went back to his original 14% as collabo cannot work in the final. Liquorose and other fan base abandoned the guy.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Liquorose's fans are toxic bunch of noise makers. They can't help but hide their shame. grin

See gap. shocked shocked

They are nowhere to be found on social media. All of them are congratulating whitemoney and pretending to be his fans.

Fake people. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Engshexzy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin
lalasticlala:
This was how BBNaija viewers voted for the top 6 finalists:

1 Whitemoney 47%

2 Liquorose 22.99%

3 Pere 14.77%

4 Cross 6.44%

5 Angel 5.37%

6 Emmanuel 3.43%
grin
lalasticlala:
This was how BBNaija viewers voted for the top 6 finalists:

1 Whitemoney 47%

2 Liquorose 22.99%

3 Pere 14.77%

4 Cross 6.44%

5 Angel 5.37%

6 Emmanuel 3.43%
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Aduemeso:
Heading home, I saw some bundles of Whitemoney with Pere and then I asked Maria how much it was. She said that only Angel would know the amount. I was shocked at her response. Cos all this while I was thinking she was a Queen but no. She sounded as though she was Cross at me, yet I still maintained Peace to avoid Saga

Few minutes later, I stumbled on Tega. She was giving relationship advice to Boma and Jackie B. I was like..... why can't she give it to Liquorose and Emmanuel? � She was like she is not in the right frame of mind to have that conversation

Speaking of conversation, JayPaul and Saskay were having the same conversation in regards to the Money I saw. The both felt that Samuel was in the best position to know about the Money.
Guess that I could not help but smile like Nini when Bigbrother said that the white money Pere was holding is 90million. Although it wasn't his but Mazi's! �
Who dey.......? �
Mahhdd ooo
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by berrystunn(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Poor people serious for noting
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by ubyways(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
lied:
They should thank God everyone is not like me.
Cos 10kobo they wont make from the show regarding vote.
I cant imagine spending my cash to vote for shiit.
just like me, have sworn not to waste my kobo voting any house mate

2 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by walozanga(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
lied:
They should thank God everyone is not like me.
Cos 10kobo they wont make from the show regarding vote.
I cant imagine spending my cash to vote for shiit.
Bt u can waste ur data to comment on shit grin

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by lied(f): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
walozanga:

Bt u can waste ur data to comment on shit grin
I am glad you agree it is shit.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by shogsman(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Lol, ultimate search is just resuming.
Now that is a show worth time and attention not this show of shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by drealcivilceno(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ask4diva:

Very very predictable

Why did you say so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: "Nengi Lied About Her Age, 23 In 2017, 22 In 2020” / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.