Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. (9108 Views)

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by EkoIle1: 7:14am On May 30, 2011

Swearing-In Of Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) As The Governor Of Lagos State For His Second Term

May 29, 2011 - On Tuesday 26th April 2011, a day that will certainly stand out in our political history as a super Tuesday, you humbled me, our Party, the Action Congress of Nigeria and our State House of Assembly candidates by returning all the 40 (forty) candidates presented on the platform of our Party to the House of Assembly and electing me with 1,509,113 votes which now stands as the highest number of votes ever delivered for any candidate in any State in our political history.

On behalf of our Party and my elected colleagues, I thank you all sincerely for your support and the very overwhelming mandate you have handed to us; and we accept it with all the responsibilities that it brings.

I understand the import of that mandate. It is a mandate in support of the continuation of the transformation we have collectively achieved in the last 4 (four) years.

It is a mandate for good governance. It is a mandate for the continuation of the people oriented policies that takes us daily towards the brighter and rewarding future.

Let me assure you all that as leader of the team, I cherish the mandate, I am fully conscious of the import for your hopes and aspirations and I remain as committed today as I was in 2007 to do my very best to remain worthy of this mandate.

As I make this solemn pledge, before you all and before God, let me remind all of us that the progress we have made was not made by me alone. Every law abiding Lagosian was a contributor.

We achieved this progress by building a Government whose commitment to law and order was unmistakable and unequivocal. We will require an even greater commitment to law and order not only to sustain what we have achieved but also to progress upon it.

It therefore becomes inevitable for me to renew my commitment to law and order as the most important pre-condition for the achievement of all our aims and aspirations.

We will invest in security and safety to further reduce crime; and we will be fair, firm and uncompromising in enforcing the laws.

If we must equal and exceed the standards of those societies by whose performance we assess ourselves, and I am certain that we can, then we must all reach a consensus from today to play by the rules, such as paying our taxes, driving in the proper way and on the proper lanes, trading in the proper and designated places, building only in proper and designated places and doing everything in accordance with the rules.

As a Government, our task in meeting your expectations will certainly be made more easy if we all submit ourselves equally to the rules and regulations of our daily interactions and businesses, because not only will voluntary compliance reduce our cost of enforcement and citizens' contact with law enforcement agents, it will leave your Government with more time and resources to focus on developmental issues that improves our lives collectively; a lawful and orderly society will certainly benefit more people.

The truth is that where there is disorder only a few who operate outside the law benefit and where there is order, not only is there hope and lawful expectation of benefit, the lesson of history is that many more people find an opportunity for benefit and the realization of their expectation.

It is perhaps also important for me to state that while we will do our best to run an inclusive Government, we must remain mindful of, and balance the enormous costs associated with running a large Government, with the aspiration of an all inclusive Government.

Our policies and programmes have never sought and will not seek to discriminate against any person.

We understand our limitations as human beings and our inability sometimes to fully forsee and accurately predict the encompassing ramifications of the implementation of some of our policies and programmes.

Whenever these policies occasion discomfort, I appeal to you to see them as sincere efforts to make things better and urge you to bring forward your complaints for any redress that may be possible without seeking to take the laws into your own hands or interpreting those policies as being specifically targeted at any group. That is not our way.

Our decision making process has always and will remain driven by the consideration of what gives the greatest good to the greatest possible number of our people.

I have taken some time to deal with the need for law and order because I am convinced about the enormous opportunities that lie ahead if we work together to sustain it.

I am also mindful of the challenges of youth unemployment as a result of the problems that have beset our national economy.

While we will continue to be innovative and evolve and expand policies like the Agriculture Youth Empowerment Scheme, the Lagos Ignite Programme, Technical and Vocational education, and our skill acquisition and microfinance schemes, our Government sees the unemployment of young people as a challenge to be addressed and not as a license for young people to take to crime or to act outside the law.

Our State as small as it is in land area, is home to the 5th largest economy in Africa, ranking after 4 (four) African countries including our country, Nigeria, and certainly second to no sub-national Government on this continent.

Clearly therefore, if we are patient and manage our assets and resources properly there will be enough for everybody.

The increasing positive local and international reviews that our State has been receiving and the contacts and enquiries that I have been receiving from within and outside Nigeria point to an increasing excitement and interest about and in the possibilities of Lagos and Nigeria.

It is therefore in our collective hands to reap the benefits that lie ahead by working together peacefully and using our enormous diversity as the strongest assets for achieving our prosperity.

Let me also say that I am very conscious and mindful of the weight of your expectations about our ability to deliver. I certainly understand this.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, when this journey started sometime in August 2006, only the Architect of the journey, the Controller of all voyages, our Almighty Creator, could have foreseen where we are today.

At the inception of this journey, we committed to only one mission. Eko o ni baje!

We reached out to you in all the 57 (Fifty Seven) Local Governments, with the leaders of our Party from ward to ward, and within the shortest possible time we had become the issue and the party to beat.

We made informed promises based on our superior understanding of how Government worked and the resources that were available.

Our promises were practical, honest and sincere. We did not promise to solve all the problems but undertook that we would certainly not be found wanting in effort and that a brighter and rewarding future lay ahead after the 2007 elections.

Today, I stand before you, extremely humbled by your support, your sacrifice and you unwavering commitment for 4 (four) years, but equally very proud to assert that we have delivered on our promises to you and exceeded them in many instances.

Our Party's control of Government has grown from one State in Lagos, to 6 (six) States today, that includes, Edo, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun and Oyo State.

In 2007, very few of us were known to you. But today, we have become like goldfish. We have no hiding place. We understand that you will not settle for less and we are committed to give you nothing but the best.

However, let me advise that in all these expectations, we will be limited only by resources especially those of a financial nature that are available to us, and certainly not by our own complacency, passion or desire to work hard to serve you.

The cost of running Government has escalated as a result of many upward reviews of wages of staff across sectors and also as a result of the new minimum wage prescription.

While I am pleased that we made those investments in our public service and expect that they will reward you the tax payers with improved productivity and even better service delivery; our revenues have unfortunately not grown in such proportions and it therefore suggests that we will have less to spend on capital projects until we find other sources of revenue of generations.

It is important in managing this expectation therefore for all of us to constantly remind ourselves that while your Government will not relent in its efforts, we cannot solve all the problems at once.

What should matter therefore is not whether problems exist, but whether Government is responding to these problems and whether those responses are yielding results where they are implemented and not whether everybody has benefitted.

In other words, we appeal to you to be patient with us, and to judge our performance not only by the fact that we may not yet have reached you, but by whether we are responding in some areas and positive change is happening as a result of those responses.

In this regard, we acknowledge that while many roads have been built, there are areas we have not reached and there are inner roads that require attention and I commit before you today that as many as we can fund will be restored to motorability for as long as we have the opportunity to serve you.

The same commitment applies to our school programmes, our healthcare programmes, street lighting, water supply, property registration, market development, drainage construction and canal clearing to mention but a few.

As the new Government settles down, more detailed pronouncements on policies in these areas I have mentioned and those I may have omitted will be announced and implemented, but I assure you that like in the first term, I will do my best, with your support and co-operation to keep my electoral promises to you with regards to consolidating on the gains of the last few years, accelerating and hopefully expanding and completing existing projects like the Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway, the Lekki Free Trade Zone, the Lagos Badagry Expressway, the Lagos Light Rail Project, and many other roads projects, while we expect to increase the reach of the BRT and the ferry services as our major jetties reach completion stage.

The accessible and affordable housing and market schemes driven by reasonable mortgage tenures, the expansion of access to potable water supply, and waste water and sewage treatment will be at the forefront of our developmental and budgeting initiatives.

Distinguished Lagosian, eminent Nigerians, Your Excellencies, ladies and gentlemen, as I give gratitude to God for this day, and remain truly grateful to all of you, I must crave your indulgence to express personal appreciation to a few people and groups who have been the instruments through whom God made all this possible.

I thank my darling wife, Dame Abimbola Fashola, all my children, especially Ademola and Olayinka, my parents and siblings, many friends and relations certainly too numerous to be acknowledged individually here.

I thank my Party, the Action Congress of Nigeria, for the continued reposition of trust in me to pilot the affairs of the Centre of Excellence.

My personal gratitude in this regard goes to our indefatigable national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, our National Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande and members of the National Caucus, the State Chairman, Otunba Henry Oladele Ajomale, and members of the State Executive, our Local Government Chairmen, Councilors, Party Chairmen at the Local Government, members of my campaign Committee, many generous and selfless donors, individuals and corporate, whose donations immensely helped the funding of our campaign, and of course the media who carried our message of a brighter and rewarding future to all corners of the State.

I could not conclude without expressing appreciation to my colleagues in the Executive, Legislative and Judicial arms of Government who have been our partners in progress and transformation.

My final words of appreciation will go to the Civil Servants who have worked relentlessly to bring us this far, and to their Royal Majesties and all our spiritual leaders of all faiths, whose wise counsel and prayerful intercessions have been our armour and shield during difficult periods of our journey.

To you all I say again, Eko o ni baje! Let us do it again.

Thank you.

God bless Lagos State

God bless Nigeria.

Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN
Governor of Lagos State

Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by EkoIle1: 7:15am On May 30, 2011
/

Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by EkoIle1: 7:16am On May 30, 2011
/

Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by EkoIle1: 7:18am On May 30, 2011
/

Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by EkoIle1: 7:58am On May 30, 2011
Southwest: New era, great expectations

Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN) and his counterparts in Ogun and Oyo states, Senators Ibikunle Amosun and Abiola Ajimobi, received the mantles of leadership at the swearing in ceremonies held in Onikan, Abeokuta and Ibadan yesterday. Expectations are high in the three states about performance. Would they live up to expectations?, Deputy Political Editor EMMANUEL OLADESU asks.

Liberty Stadium, Ibadan, capital of Oyo State and political headquarter of the Southwest was filled to capacity. Yet, more spectators swarmed the historic building outside. Joy was bold on their faces. They danced, hugged, and exchanged banters. Despite the huge crowd, there was no security hitch.

Traditional rulers, opinion moulders, market leaders, politicians, artisans and peasants turned up to witness the inauguration of the governor they voted for in April, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, who was sworn in by the Chief Judge of the Pacesetter State.

The titanic governorship battle taxed had taxed him to the brim. From the electoral furnace, he emerged a tougher actor. On the podium, he reflected on the war of liberation, which he said, was premised on the need to wrought the miracle of good governance that had eluded the people of Ibadan, Ibarapa, Ogbomoso and Oke-Ogun for four years.

“I promised to defend the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria”, intoned Ajimobi, who assured the people about the dawn of the new era. Few months ago, he was struggling to serve as governor. Now in the saddle, he spoke with the confidence of the Ibadan warriors of yore, promising to clear the Augean table, restore public confidence in government and leave behind worthy legacies.

ACN chieftain from Alimoso sub-zone, Lagos, Hon. Remi Adeyemo, who was at Ibadan, could not hide his joy. He said: “I saw a huge crowd that exuded happiness over the legitimate change of government in an atmosphere of tranquility. Collectively, there was the feeling of relief and freedom from bondage and slavery”.

The crowd went into wild jubilation as ACN National Leader’s plane touched ground. The eminent politician left for the state after witnessing Fashola’s inauguration. Senator Bola Tinubu, the Asiwaju of Lagos, was accorded the honour and respect once enjoyed by credible Nigerian leaders of Southwest origin; the late Chiefs Obafemi Awolowo, Adekunle Ajasin and Abraham Adesanya.

It was a great day for the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) led by the frontline politician, Chief Bisi Akande. Simultaneously, Amosun and Fashola were receiving the batons in Abeokuta and Lagos, amid funfair. People thronged the Egba territory from all the nooks and crannies in lorry loads. A carnival broke out as Amosun and his deputy, the youthful deputy governor Segun Adesegun, former legislator and commissioner, alighted from their four wheels.

Party leaders, including Aremo Olusegun Osoba, former governor of the state, his deputy and senator-elect, Alhaji Gbenga Kaka, Alhaji Rafiu Ogunleye and other consistent progressives who did not compromise their principle during the long period of trial, took their eminent seats.

The hearts of commoners leapt for joy as Adesegun, and later, Amosun, stepped forward for the oath taking. As they waved to the crowd, the people waved back in one accord. Within seconds, the burden of governing a complex and politically conscious state fell on the shoulders of the duo. They were cheered by party faithful and indigenes who would soon demand from them their record of stewarship.

For Amosun, the time to rebuild Ogun State is now. He promised to administer with the fear of God and run a transparent administration. He also said that, as a product of the rule of law, he would not depart from the path of justice.

In Lagos, Fashola also fulfilled his destiny. He was sworn in around noon by the Chief Judge, Justice Inumidun Akande, who gave a speech after the deputy governor, Hon.Tawakalitu Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire, took the oath of office. The jurist asserted the clear separation of powers in democracy, stressing that the executive cannot assume the reins without the involvement of the judiciary. Akande urged Fashola, who is a lawyer, to respect these democratic virtues by ensuring the independence of the courts.

At the venue were Asiwaju Tinubu, first military governor of the state, Brig-Gen. Mobolaji Johnson, first civilian governor, Lateef Jakande, Olowo-Eko of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu and his white cap chiefs, Prince Tajudeen Olusi, state ACN Chairman, Chief Oladele Ajomale, his deputy, Pa Abiodun Sunmola, Cardinal James Odunmbaku, Speaker of House of Assembly Yemi Ikuforiji, the Yeye Asiwaju of Lagos, Senator-elect Oluremi Tinubu, Senator Ganiyu Solomon, Senator-elect Gbenga Ashafa, Hon. Abike Dabiri, hon. Moruf Akinderu Fatai, Prince Rotimi Agunsoye, Hon. Bosun Jeje and Alhaji Lateef Raji.

When Fashola rose to his full frame, he was the tallest man at the Tafawa Balewa Square. But he was also the carrier of burden. A politician, Apostle Akin Aina, who spoke with reporters at the venue, said that, he has come to resume his unfinished business in the city state. “He did not let the state down in his first term and he will not let us down this second term”, he said.

Like he did in 2007, Fashola gave a lot of promises. Lagosians, who now perceive him as a tested and trusted leader, were not apprehensive. He promised to continue his good works in all sectors. The crowd wished him well in anticipation of their fulfillment.

In the Governors’ Forum and Council of State meeting, the Lagos State governor is no more a loner. Reflecting on the success of his party, he said: “Our party’s control of government has grown from one state in Lagos to six states today that includes Edo, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun and Oyo States”.

Then, he spoke on public expectation about the new era in the Southwest. Fashola said: “In 2007, very few of us were known to you. But today, we have become like goldfish. we have no hiding place. We understand that you will not settle for less and we are committed to giving you nothing but the best”.

It is an under-statement. Beyond the euphoria of political control and mileage is the challenge of living to expectation, and to the satisfaction of the people of the region, who are thirsty for steady progress.

At the retreat for the ACN House of Assembly members-elect, Tinubu also drew attention to the pending work of development to be done, urging the new leaders of the zone to gird their loins. The former governor said that, in an enhanced atmosphere of electoral sanity, only those who perform well in office can be retained during periodic elections by voters through their votes.

How the new and old governors would set up a cabinet of talents is a core issue. Party men and women would bombard them with Curriculum Vitae (CVs). Party leaders would mount pressures. If the executive council performs well or otherwise, the governors take the glory and blame.

It is expected that the ACN should work or the people and not their pockets. The greatest offence against the Southwest is financial corruption. Like Awo, they should flee from the canckerworm.

After the inauguration, blaming the sacked PDP governance, as the ACN leaders did during the campaigns, is outdated. Their tenures belong to the past. The region now faces the future with bright hope. Instructively, there will be another assessment in 2015.

Former House of Representatives aspirant Jeje agreed that  massive  challenges will confront the ACN governors. He said: “They should study how the miracle was achieved in Lagos. They should emulate Fashola, who is now a role model for his colleagues.”

Roads in the Southwest are bad. Many graduates are unemployed. Agriculture is nose-diving. Housing is not easy to come by in urban centers. Education must be defended more than before. The existing health facilities cannot go round. Fighting the infrastructure battle is a big headache. The people are also impatient.

Many observers believe that Southwest ACN governors can still make a difference, if certain conditions are met. Raji, former Alliance for Democracy (AD) Secretary in the state said: “If they follow the footsteps of Awo, Ajasin, Ige, Onabanjo, Akande and Tinubu, who laid the foundation, which the hardworking governor of Lagos, Fashola, has built upon, success is not far.”

Adeyemo shared the view. He said: “With what I saw today at Ibadan, the governor just has to perform. They believe that he is diffferent from Alao-Akala and he cannot afford to disappoint them
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by Mynd44: 8:57am On May 30, 2011
And it begins for Ogun and Oyo
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by DEEHASAL(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2011
SW Governors must emulate fashola and embark on far-reaching sustainable people-oriented policies that will make life easier for the populace,
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by noblegas2(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2011
lol, fashola lefty!!!
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by Ibomade1: 12:23pm On May 30, 2011
noble_gas1:

lol, fashola lefty!!!

Just Like Barack Obama  wink
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by mrofficial(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2011
Ibo-made:

Just like Me wink cheesy
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by toks2009: 1:29pm On May 30, 2011
I Heard in the news that Gov Fashola observed 1 minute silence for the slain corpers.

WOW! how patriotic,i was expecting that from GEJ and i don't want to believe he was trying not to bring up the issue as a result of foreign dignatries present because its what they all know so the best he would have done was to observe a minute silence for young promising Nigerians who were slain in order for him to become the head of state.

What a shame.
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by saintneo(m): 1:42pm On May 30, 2011
i like those mafia security guys
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by violent(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2011
***now playing Kwam1***

My people. . ayaya. . we go dance o . .ayaya. .
whether rain dey fall. . .abi sun dey shine
shao shao. .ayaya. . . shawa shawa. . ayaya

sha'wa la leko, awa la leko oooooo

sha' wa la leko, awa la leko oooooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by Fhemmmy: 1:46pm On May 30, 2011
Really nice . . . Keep up the good work
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by fxtopedia(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2011
Eko Ile: Good work jare,
I believe in my governor who merit it not the one with ''luck'' lmao
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by Echala: 3:04pm On May 30, 2011
@toks2009 - GEJ paid tribute to the slain corpers during his inauguration speech.
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by toks2009: 4:42pm On May 30, 2011
Echala:

@toks2009 - GEJ paid tribute to the slain corpers during his inauguration speech.

PROTOCOL
1. My Dear Compatriots, I stand in humble gratitude to you, this day, having just sworn to the oath of office as President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of our great nation.
2. I thank you all, fellow citizens, for the trust and confidence, which you have demonstrated through the power of your vote. I want to assure you, that I will do my utmost at all times, to continue to deserve your trust.
3. I would like to specially acknowledge the presence in our midst today, of Brother Heads of State and Government, who have come to share this joyous moment with us. Your Excellencies, I thank you for your solidarity. I also wish to express my gratitude, to the Representatives of Heads of State and Government who are here with us. My appreciation also goes to the chairperson of the African Union and other world leaders, our development partners, and all our distinguished guests.
4. I want to specially thank all Nigerians for staying the course in our collective commitment to build a democratic nation. To members of the PDP family and members of other political parties, who have demonstrated faith in our democratic enterprise, I salute you.
5. At this juncture, let me acknowledge and salute my friend and brother, Vice-President Namadi Sambo; and my dear wife, Patience, who has been a strong pillar of support.
6. I thank her for galvanizing and mobilizing Nigerian women for the cause of democracy. In the same vein, I owe a debt of gratitude to my mother and late father. I cannot thank them enough.
7. I cannot but paytribute to our late President, Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, with whom we won the Presidential election four years ago, when I contested as his running mate. May God bless his soul.
8. I also wish to pay tribute to our founding fathers, whose enduring sacrifices and abiding faith in the unity and greatness of our country, laid the foundation for the nation. We take enormous pride in their contributions. The pivotal task of this generation is to lift our fatherland to the summit of greatness

I watched it and i can't remember him observing a minute silence for the slain corpers like BRF did except i missed that part and i strongly believe that acknowledgement of the sacrifice of these corpers should come before number 5.
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by bandely(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2011
mr.official:

Just like Me wink cheesy
And me as well!
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by buzugee(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2011
you guys that write with your left, do you also jerk off with your left hand ? or are you ambidextrous ?
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by lagcity(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2011
bandely:

And me as well!

me too oo. lefties rule the world!
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by hunkyjohn(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2011
Wow, very low key celebration. grin
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by seanet02: 8:08pm On May 30, 2011
Eko oni baje o. Obaje ti.
Thunder strike anybody wey no want want South west and Yoruba land to with positive development.
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by seanet02: 8:08pm On May 30, 2011
Eko oni baje o. Obaje ti.
Thunder strike anybody wey no want want South west and Yoruba land to with positive development.
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by Outstrip(f): 8:33pm On May 30, 2011
those secret service guys with the trench coats dey try o. In that heat ke? Somebody has been watching too much matrix
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by henry101(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2011
Outstrip:

those secret service guys with the trench coats dey try o. In that heat ke? Somebody has been watching too much matrix

Those in red?
That's the Nigerian Police, Ceremonial uniform,
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by Outstrip(f): 9:31pm On May 30, 2011
henry101:

Those in red?
That's the Nigerian Police, Ceremonial uniform,

Nope the ones walking beside the vehicle in trench coats
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by geosegun(m): 12:01am On May 31, 2011
Ibo-made:

ME TOO!
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by Wallie(m): 12:26am On May 31, 2011
Four out of the last five US presidents are left-handed, which is pretty significant considering that left-handed people only constitute 10% of the population. We are taking over the world!
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by Wallie(m): 12:28am On May 31, 2011
Outstrip:

Nope the ones walking beside the vehicle in trench coats

They are probably trying to hide their assault riffles.
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by Booshman(m): 2:37am On May 31, 2011
Ok, this is great and all, but one question,

What's with those goofy looking, white, powdered wigs? This isn't 15th century England! Take those nutty looking things off!
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by DaDoctor: 9:50am On May 31, 2011
NOW I CONCLUDE THAT EKO ILE WAS PLANTED IN NAIRALAND BY FASHOLA ADMINISTRATION TO PROMOTE HIS PR

Good one sha,

PLS REMIND MY BEST GOV THAT WE APPRECIATE HIS HARD WORK SO FAR AND WISH HIM WELL BUT MORE CUD BE DONE NOW THAT HE HAS TAKEN UP ANOTHER MANDATE.
Re: Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. by pepperoni(f): 12:53pm On May 31, 2011
@poster, you should have summarized the speech, it is too long!!! embarassed undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo Demand 2 More States In The South-East / Cameroonian Official Denies Report Of Release Of Boko Haram Hostages / Nigeria To Pay More For Petrol Subsidy As Oil Price Hits $85 Per Barrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.