Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,022 members, 7,799,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Building General Contractor,caretaker And Supply Of Building Materials - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building General Contractor,caretaker And Supply Of Building Materials (135 Views)

Ebute-Meta Building Tenants Given Quit Notice Before Collapse - Caretaker / Caretaker Sues Tenant For Disclosing Her Rent To Others / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building General Contractor,caretaker And Supply Of Building Materials by ObitundeGlobal(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Good evening everyone,I’m new to this platform and the goal is to meet my amazing prospects on here…basically,I’m into remodeling of homes,supplying of building materials,site supervisor,caretaker,buying and selling of landed properties
I’ve actually heard some amazing news about this platform on how it has changed people’s lives financially I’m looking forward to work with people here too

No scam zone!
Let’s support ourselves positively
Thank you
Call/WhatsApp: 07088283221

1 Like

Re: Building General Contractor,caretaker And Supply Of Building Materials by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
ObitundeGlobal:
Good evening everyone,I’m new to this platform and the goal is to meet my amazing prospects on here…basically,I’m into remodeling of homes,supplying of building materials,site supervisor,caretaker,buying and selling of landed properties
I’ve actually heard some amazing news about this platform on how it has changed people’s lives financially I’m looking forward to work with people here too

No scam zone!
Let’s support ourselves positively
Thank you

Tested and trusted

(1) (Reply)

Irawohomes Penisular View / Live In Your Dream Luxury Home In Lekki Ikate Lagos / 4bedrooms Duplex On 400 Sq With Cofo At Oluyobo Ikosi Ketu 40m Net Call :090558

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.