Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Whatsapp For Marketers: How To Use It To Drive Massive Traffic For Sales. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whatsapp For Marketers: How To Use It To Drive Massive Traffic For Sales. (222 Views)

Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools / Konga Records Massive Traffic For First Ever Live Online Auction In Africa / Network Marketers: How I Earn A Minimum Of $150 Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp For Marketers: How To Use It To Drive Massive Traffic For Sales. by Noblebenkkkk147(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Reasons why people struggle to make sales Via WhatsApp

- Inability to generate targeted traffic
- Not building a marketing list
- Not having an irresistible offer
- Lack of follow-ups
- Not asking for the sales.
Noting kills a business faster than a lack of sales coming in every day.
Stick with me to the end of this article and I Will like to share with you the same strategy that I used with just my Android phone and WhatsApp instant messaging app to make sales. Follow me;

Facebook has 1.65 billion active users. And you market there.
Twitter has 310 million active users. You probably market there, too.
LinkedIn has 100 million active users. You’re on there, connecting and endorsing people for skills like “Excel Spreadsheets” and “Eating.”
But I bet you’re not marketing on a platform that has one billion users.
Yep. WhatsApp, the SMS-based platform, has more users than Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest combined. They passed the one billion user mark this year, reaching every corner of the world (except Antarctica, but c’mon).
Not only that, but it’s kicking the ever-living life out of email. Email marketing is crucial, but think about this for a second: What’s your highest open rate? 35%? 40%?
Yeah. The average SMS text has a 98% open rate. That makes WhatsApp the most engaging marketing channel on the planet.
We’re talking about a platform that is literally taking the world by storm. A high-reach, high-engagement platform that hit 450 million monthly active users faster than any company in existence.
But I guarantee only the tiniest fraction of you actually uses WhatsApp. That’s because there just hasn’t been a way for marketers to correctly use WhatsApp.
Needless to say, they aren’t fans. This a free service that is intentionally designed to keep marketers out.
Well...until now, that is. Call me the WhatsApp Trojan Horse.
• You can’t track your success on a nice dashboard.
• You can’t boost your message by throwing dollars behind it
• You can’t search for groups to automatically join and promote your stuff.
But you do have the chance to win early on a highly underutilized platform. You can build a massive following and drive consistent, engaged traffic to your site.
And I’m going to show you how to do that by cracking the WhatsApp code. Read more �� https://ecomsecret..com/2021/10/whatsapp-for-marketers-how-to-use-it-to.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get USA Phone Numbers Available @ Affordable Rate / 10 Most Expensive Perfumes In The World / What Business Can I Do With 0ne Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.