Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? (586 Views)

IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB / How Police Massacre IPOB Terrorists Yesterday In Anambra State (Graphi Pictures) / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by NGpatriot: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
They slaughtered doctors, lawyers, engineers, university students, prevented WAEC students from writing their WAEC exams and so on.

Are these terrorists anti-education and anti-intellectuals?

1 Like

Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by Sleyk: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

Is what you and your household see in the mirror every morning.

Yes you're the idiot goat � without sense we see every morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by NGpatriot: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
This is what they reduced a well-respected doctor to, he was slaughtered and left for dead on the street like a common goat..

1 Like

Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by NGpatriot: 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
Nope...

Are these your brothers anti human??

Do they win a trophy by killing innocent people??

So, you always have to slaughter your own doctors, lawyers, engineers, students and intellectuals because your terrorist friends in the North are also killing people?

Very dumb post, must you low mentality people always compare yourselves with other terrorists in the North

2 Likes

Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Even during the Biafra war it was the same

Dictators always hate intellectuals and they want dumb morons willing to follow orders blindly

Also like George orwell teaches us "Ignorance Is strength" Knowledge is a disease,

Smart people question every action and this actually leads to them taking no action

3 Likes

Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by Brimstone77: 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, you always have to slaughter your own doctors, lawyers, engineers, students and intellectuals because your terrorist friends in the North are also killing people?

Very dumb post, must you low mentality people always compare yourselves with other terrorists in the North

hahahaha you don't have sense!!

At the bolded have always been your line of defense..

Tell me your region or tribe let's start from there..
Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by NGpatriot: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
hahahaha you don't have sense!!

At the bolded have always been your line of defense..

Tell me your region or tribe let's start from there..

Was my region the reason why you terroris slaughtered the doctors?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by NGpatriot: 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Even during the Biafra war it was the same

Dictators always hate intellectuals and they want dumb morons willing to follow orders blindly

Also like George orwell teaches us "Ignorance Is strength" Knowledge is a disease,

Smart people question every action and this actually leads to them taking no action

perfectly true, this is what they do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by Brimstone77: 12:05am On Oct 04, 2021
NGpatriot:

Was my region the reason why you terroris slaughtered the doctors?
oga go and sleep...! tell me your region and I will tell you 10 prominent people killed there this year only...

Your security architecture have collapsed hence the excess killings..

If your zoo country can keep on referring to this killer monsters across the nation as "UNKNOWN GUN MEN" after almost one year then they have failed and you should bury your head in shame..
Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by NGpatriot: 12:25am On Oct 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
oga go and sleep...! tell me your region and I will tell you 10 prominent people killed there this year only...

You mean you terrorists are free and allowed to slaughter your people because they are doing the same thing in my region?

What's my region got to do with terrorists slaughtering their own people in the SE?

You ipob kids are just too ignorant, unintelligent and just dumb and dumber

2 Likes

Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by Brimstone77: 12:30am On Oct 04, 2021
NGpatriot:

You mean you terrorists are free and allowed to slaughter your people because they are doing the same thing in my region?

What's my region got to do with terrorists slaughtering their own people in the SE?

You ipob kids are just too ignorant, unintelligent and just dumb and dumber

SMH!! Oga go and sleep it's already late...

Think about your people first we igbos can take care of our selves...

Stop the obsession..
Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by joyandfaith: 12:31am On Oct 04, 2021
NGpatriot:
They slaughtered doctors, lawyers, engineers, university students, prevented WAEC students from writing their WAEC exams and so on.

Igbos are criminals but when will you start opening new threads on bokoharam and brutality by security sgents
Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by NGpatriot: 12:37am On Oct 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
SMH!! Oga go and sleep it's already late...

Think about your people first we igbos can take care of our selves...

Stop the obsession..

I know you take care of yourself by slaughtering your own people, by beheading little children for juju, by burning down homes and businesses, beat up your mothers and old women for going out to make a living and so on..

These taliban biafraNISTAN jihadi people sef..

grin grin
Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by Brimstone77: 12:40am On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
NGpatriot:

I know you take care of yourself by slaughtering your own people, by beheading little children for juju, by burning down homes and businesses, beat up your mothers and old women for going out to make a living and so on..

These taliban biafraNISTAN jihadi people sef..

grin grin

[/s] gibberish
Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by Reflect7: 12:46am On Oct 04, 2021
IPOB are anti-intellectual. Their leader is a school dropout and hates educated people who can see through his BS.

They have no intellectual foundation for their activities. They don't recognise the rights of the individual in free speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of thought, the right to express an opinion different from that of the leaders, etc.

'Biafra' is just a banana republic waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by Rexwalters1: 1:30am On Oct 04, 2021
NGpatriot:

Is what you and your household see in the mirror every morning.

Very funny.
Re: Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:51am On Oct 04, 2021
NGpatriot:

As usual, you and your other moniker (Oyigboupdate) are the first to know!

(1) (Reply)

Federal Allocation: FG Must Stop Getting Lion’s Share, It's Criminal. -sanwo-olu / I Have Decided To Stop Talking About Ipob, Ugm And Esn / 2023: Arewa Group Endorses Rochas Okorocha For President (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.