Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

She Saw Her Ovulation Instead Of Mensuration, Please Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Saw Her Ovulation Instead Of Mensuration, Please Help. (288 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country / My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice / Irregular Mensuration, Infertility And All About Reproductive Health Care Come I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Saw Her Ovulation Instead Of Mensuration, Please Help. by simultaneousboi(m): 12:32am On Oct 04, 2021
My babe just called me this evening and complained to me that she was expecting her mensuration today but what she saw was her Ovulation. Yesterday completed her 28days mensural cycle which by normal she suppose to see her mensuration today but instead she saw Ovulation, meanwhile she has seen her Ovulation two weeks ago as normal. What could be the cause?
Is it normal or abnormal?

Note: She said the Ovulation she experienced today is pure and tick as normal without foul odour or any other offensive odour.
Re: She Saw Her Ovulation Instead Of Mensuration, Please Help. by Zaxbash1: 12:45am On Oct 04, 2021
grin hmm what iyam thinking no go to good for ur ears
Re: She Saw Her Ovulation Instead Of Mensuration, Please Help. by victoryukpong(m): 2:32am On Oct 04, 2021
Just avoid honeymoon as much as possible, me de think say your future children want enter sharp sharp
Re: She Saw Her Ovulation Instead Of Mensuration, Please Help. by simultaneousboi(m): 3:15am On Oct 04, 2021
Zaxbash1:
grin hmm what iyam thinking no go to good for ur ears
Lolz....say it out, I won't hear it.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Emmanuel Breathes Life Into 117 Year Old Akwa Ibom Hospital / Sucking Breast Gives Wisdom And Long Life– Captain Smart To Men / How To Whiten Teeth In A Few Days Using Only 2 Ingredients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.