Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings (19123 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Okwyla: 5:06am On Oct 04, 2021
Immediate past President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo has distanced himself from a media publication ascribing to him statements on the killings in Imo and Anambra states.

The story, according to Nwodo, had it that he blamed the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, for the killings in the south east states.

But Nwodo in a reaction to the online publication, on Sunday, said it was unfounded, maintaining that he never spoke to anybody on such controversial issue.

He dismissed the story as emanating from mischief makers and urged the general public to ignore it.

Nwodo said: "My attention has been drawn to a publication alleging that I made a statement on the recent killings in Imo and Anambra States.

"The statement further alleged that I referred to IPOB as being responsible for the killings.

"I state without reservation that I didn't make any such statements. I have deliberately refused any press interviews since I finished serving out my tenure as President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo.

"I took this decision in order to ensure that my successor's voice is undiluted and unmistaken as the sole voice of Ohaneze leadership."

He described the story as a speculative journalism and urged the media to be guided in their publications.

https://www.akelicious.net/i-didnt-say-anything-about-ipob-on-imo-anambra-killings-nnia-nwod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Brunosamel(m): 5:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Can everyone please stopping blaming ipob for the killings in SE bandits fulani herdsmen and boko haram has done worst in this country we all know that those behind in this killing are from aso rock...

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Armaggedon: 5:09am On Oct 04, 2021
grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by dig64: 5:09am On Oct 04, 2021
So it was Lying Mohammed and Buhari's Boko Haram terrorist-lovin, forgiving and paying regime that forcefully created propoganda against IPOB using another person's name?

Nothing is unexpected from people who pay, recruit, build houses and marry wives for Boko Haram terrorists who killed innocent soldiers using our tax payers money.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by hisgrace090: 5:10am On Oct 04, 2021
Yes
Wise men dont just assume withouth verificatiom though hungry bloggers are messing things this days.
If you dont talk theyll talk for you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by crossfm: 5:10am On Oct 04, 2021
Hehehe.

Oga no wan hear say boys pay him visit at all.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by allanphash7(m): 5:10am On Oct 04, 2021
Hmmmm

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by sirwilli(m): 5:10am On Oct 04, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by salykely(m): 5:10am On Oct 04, 2021
Fear rules in Igbo land. You all were drumming for this masquerade, it is time you bear its whip.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by CXLVII: 5:10am On Oct 04, 2021
Everybody now scared of the terrorist organization

Dude does not want his investment burnt to the ground

They should just keep their madness in the East, cos the day it goes over River Naija, it will be the end of the entity called IPOB

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Nobody wants to be a scapegoat for IPOB!
This is how boko haram started!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by InHeaven(m): 5:11am On Oct 04, 2021
The fear of Ipob lunatics is his beginning of wisdom.
He wouldn't want everything surrounding him attacked.

I remember when Boko Haram Terrorist kills indigene for going against their terroristic acts in North East, now South East is experiencing same from Ipob Terrorists.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by kingphilip(m): 5:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by dig64: 5:11am On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
TroubleMaker47:
TroubleMaker47:
CXLVII:
Everybody now scared of the terrorist organization

Dude does not want his investment burnt to the ground

They should just keep their madness in the East, cos the day it goes over River Naija, it will be the end of the entity called IPOB
[/s]
Never knew when Muslims started caring about Igbos. Wow. What the begging of unity cannot cause eh.
Generally I see a lot of leeches and parasites lamenting how IPOB wants to kill Igbos, do Igbos, this that. The problem is that nobody complained to you. Enugu-Onitsha expressway is an epidemic but you'll never catch any of these paid leeches lamenting how bad the road is and how their so-called Nigerian Federal government should fix that.

But once an Igbo man mentions how he'll go back to his own natural God-given country (before Lugard did the abomination he did) you'll see thousand leeches complaining, worrying, screaboht Igbos.

Unity-beggars always amaze me.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Blackfire(m): 5:12am On Oct 04, 2021
The FG should talk to these people... not everything is force...

** making some calls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by lasheun: 5:12am On Oct 04, 2021
Baba dey fear grin.
Tension on the eastern elites .
It quite a thing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by emperordelis(m): 5:12am On Oct 04, 2021
As usual,these Ohaneze Ndigbo have never and will never be an organisation of serious minded people..The worst hypocrites in the entire igboland

6 Likes

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by InHeaven(m): 5:12am On Oct 04, 2021
You can continue fooling yourself and like minds
Brunosamel:
Can everyone please stopping blaming ipob for the killings in SE bandits fulani herdsmen and boko haram has done worst in this country we all know that those behind in this killing are from aso rock...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by sgogungbe: 5:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Oga dey fear in head, in no want make in follow ipob guys come meet am for house.

5 Likes

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by LieDetector(m): 5:16am On Oct 04, 2021
angry
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by anochuko01(m): 5:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Brunosamel:

You must either be residing in Lagos or you're being sarcastic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by HRMK: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2021
hahaha......nobody wants to die!even the average south east moneybag lives in fear of kanu's ipob/esn boys!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Budapestboy: 5:22am On Oct 04, 2021
Brunosamel:

Nigerians are the most deluded set of people! How else did buhari get into power if not for people like this man above. Even what is as clear as day light with videos you still manage to convince yourself ipob/Esn is not to blame! It is a matter of time before your loved ones is caught in this whole madness. Hopefully by them it won’t be too late. Instead of you all to come together and find a solution to the killings and destruction in ibo land you manage to convince yourself the root cause is actually not the problem! Keep it up! Na una self una Dey do

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Nikkganc08(m): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2021
Everyone in this country keeps on denying.

1 Like

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2021
Okwyla:

The statement further alleged that I referred to IPOB as being responsible for the killings.

"I state without reservation that I didn't make any such statements.

https://www.akelicious.net/i-didnt-say-anything-about-ipob-on-imo-anambra-killings-nnia-nwod
Buhari's regime is so desperate that they have paid alot of urchins to hold vigil on social media!

Formulating various degrees of lies against the Igbos in other to justify why Buhari has killed and still killing the Igbos, even now that he has employed the UGM tactics

The world knows the truth, he (Buhari) was given another chance to redeem his image, it's unfortunate that this is how he intend to go down in history!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by MadamVanessa(f): 5:25am On Oct 04, 2021
salykely:
Fear rules in Igbo land. You all were drumming for this masquerade, it is time you bear its whip.

No fear is drumming in South East. South east is not your terrrorists filled north, that is been controlled by bandits terrorists, Bokoharam and Iswap. They even hoist their flags in most of the Local government there and with all these the terrrorist fg is licking their asses unapologetically but would masturbate endlessly on IPOB matter. Useless lots.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by CXLVII: 5:26am On Oct 04, 2021
dig64:
[s][/s]
Never knew when Muslims started caring about Igbos. Wow. What the begging of unity cannot cause eh.
Generally I see a lot of leeches and parasites lamenting how IPOB wants to kill Igbos, do Igbos, this that. The problem is that nobody complained to you. Enugu-Onitsha expressway is an epidemic but you'll never catch any of these paid leeches lamenting how bad the road is and how their so-called Nigerian Federal government should fix that.

But once an Igbo man mentions how he'll go back to his own natural God-given country (before Lugard did the abomination he did) you'll see thousand leeches complaining, worrying, screaboht Igbos.

You lots stupidity is generic!

You are either accusing DSS or Muslim for your very own foolishness.

What makes you think every right thinking person is a Muslim or DSS

Always searching for something to heap blames on

And take note, no one gives a flying fvck about the existence of your lots

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by DWJOBScom(m): 5:27am On Oct 04, 2021
Deny deny deny
As noone can protect anyone right now
Even the Police can't
We need to declare state of emergency immediately for 3 months.
Anambra has never been this bad since the civil war

1 Like

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Budapestboy: 5:28am On Oct 04, 2021
dig64:
[s][/s]

Ibos were even more pumped before the civil war but alas we know how it ended! I have never seen a more foolish set of people than those of you supporting UGm/esn/ipob at the moment! Buhari cannot even be bothered about you killing yourselves! You are not even killing herdsmen anymore you are now killing yourselves and burning down properties and preventing people from going about thier business!
Buhari does not care about ibos so if you think destroying yourself business and killing ibos will make him care then you are more foolish than initially thought! Keep killing yourselves

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by eagleonearth(m): 5:28am On Oct 04, 2021
Lol who wan bite dust?

I have a neatly used Galaxy A10 without any scratch. 32GB/2GB with Android 10. Price is 46K. Used by a lady in Lagos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) / Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria / Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.