Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

How I Work For Myself To Earn 30% Daily Profit At A Very Relaxed Position - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Work For Myself To Earn 30% Daily Profit At A Very Relaxed Position (186 Views)

Can I Work And Pursue A Degree At The Same Time? / Lagos State Scheme Of Work For Primary Schools / Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Work For Myself To Earn 30% Daily Profit At A Very Relaxed Position by GGolden87(m): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2021
I don't really want to talk much but here is the simple thing I do.

Covid-19 has made so many people jobless and so many have had their salaries slashed which is a reason many people's standard of living dropped to a large extent.

It's honestly not easy at all at the moment in Nigeria...but still we just have to find solution and after so many research I came up with something that truly put smile on my face.

Applied knowledge is indeed power and light which chases darkness.

I took a class on financial trading which i major in stock trading (online)... Took a loan of 100k from a Microfinance bank and fund my trading account after my training... And I began to trade gradually... Like I was taught, I don't have to trade all day, just some hours is ok and make my withdrawal daily.

The major courses I learnt are:
* How to read candle sticks
* Key indicators
* Damage control
* How to enter trade for profit making.
They all seem so simple to me and this reminded me of the saying "whatever u don't have an index knowledgeabe about can actually be above u"

As at today which is over a year that I've been trading, I record 15% daily profit.. though sometimes its more and sometimes not up to that depends on the market but in summary it all fall to 15% daily profit.

I can teach u how to trade well and without fear... but NOT FOR FREE.

This is what many do now to get extra funds as things keep getting worse in the country and living cost keep increasing.

WHY I LOVE TRADING SO MUCH IS THIS.
when price is high make profit and when it's low u still make profit...(u make profit on both supply and demand) provided u enter ur trade correctly
============================
If u like to learn u can contact me via my number on my signature.
I do face to face for those in Lagos and online for those outside Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Help With Course Work / How And When Did You Discover Yourself? / SCOURGING AT MADRASA: FOR THE LOVE OF RELIGIOUS BELIEFS & NOT REALLY OF MANKIND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.