Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) (8792 Views)

Npower Portal Still Showing Pending / My Npower Profile Still Showing Invalid BVN / Npower Those Selected From 2016waiting List Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Pearlqueen(f): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Mrjonah:

You never work and you're talking about payment grin grin
Who told you I haven't worked?

Going to queue up at the local government, fighting and stretching everyday for physical verification is what?

Going deep into the villages surrounded by bushes and murky waters, soiling my dress by the motorcycle tyres swimming in dirty waters because there are no access roads for cars or tricycles pass through just to get to my PPA and sign my letter is what?

Having to cut my sleep short so that I can gain access into my portal and spending monies to purchase data for the exercise is called what?

Do you know that before now, those who were enlisted into the programme were given transportation allowance to locate ther PPAs but I was meant to bear the burden 100% and you're saying I don't deserve any remuneration yet because I haven't worked?

You yourself, will you work?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by written007: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2021
Pearlqueen:

Going to queue up at the local government, fighting and stretching everyday for physical verification is what?

Going deep into the villages surrounded by bushes and murky waters, soiling my dress by the motorcycle tyres swimming in dirty waters because there are no access roads for cars or tricycles pass through just to get to my PPA and sign my letter is what?

Having to cut my sleep short so that I can gain access into my portal and spending monies to purchase data for the exercise is called what?

Do you know that before now, those who were enlisted into the programme were given transportation allowance to locate ther PPAs but I was meant to bear the burden 100% and you're saying I don't deserve any remuneration yet because I haven't worked?

Did you do those things at gun point? Besides were u not told Nigeria is not for you!
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Pearlqueen(f): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2021
written007:

Did you do those things at gun point? Besides were u not told Nigeria is not for you!
Whether at gunpoint or not, I have worked and I deserve a reward.

Shikena!

7 Likes

Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Mozhac(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2021
Centcanada:
Please for those that have upper hand here when it comes to posting things on front page. Am asking, I thought N-power will start deployment today being 4th of October? We still waiting ooo.

Please how far people I don't even know what is going on today. Are we resuming today
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by kennyjam: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Same situation with someone I know who applied for redeployment also. Even sent several mails, all to no avail regarding that.
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Shutupthere: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
PBeni:

I don't know If it's me or has anyone noticed that the NPower website is not accessible for some time now... undecided
Not only u
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by nihinlade(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
There website is now opening. You all can check now. I think they have resolved some of the issues.
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Mozhac(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Is not working yet na

nihinlade:
There website is now opening. You all can check now. I think they have resolved some of the issues.
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Collinsemegreat(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
My own has changed from N-Agro (which I was told to chose) back to N-Tech, hope no issues and I am yet to be deployed?
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pearlqueen:
My own question is, when will payment start?
This month ending after your profile show enrolled or verified before the month you will be paid..
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
techWriter3:
My own answer is, when will repayment began?
Which one be repayment again?what are they replaying you?
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Shaev7(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Newton2024:
What is the fate of those who applied for redeployment and their redeployment status is still showing pending? Where are they going to resume to?
Do you have any idea of Lagos health Npower beneficiaries? The PPA are not directed to sign yet.
What can be done?
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pearlqueen:

I think,you have wrong orientation about this npower..All what you did is effort in achieving your goals not related to work..Who told you,they pay npower transport allowance,you can only get transport allowance when you're serving.. That's being a corper,not npower which is just empowerment..You better take it serious,if you're opportuned, because the present minister is strict,any shortchange na sack or not seeing your stipend at the end of the month..Ask what happened to some batch A and B.. thanks
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mozhac:

Please how far people I don't even know what is going on today. Are we resuming today
Have you being deployed?have you submitted all your necessary documents?If yes,just resume..Best of luck to you in the journey..
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Newton2024: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
Olaideolayemi:
I think,you have wrong orientation about this npower..All what you did is effort in achieving your goals not related to work..Who told you,they pay npower transport allowance,you can only get transport allowance when you're serving.. That's being a corper,not npower which is just empowerment..You better take it serious,if you're opportuned, because the present minister is strict,any shortchange na sack or not seeing your stipend at the end of the month..Ask what happened to some batch A and B.. thanks
[/s] Rubbish
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Collinsemegreat:
My own has changed from N-Agro (which I was told to chose) back to N-Tech, hope no issues and I am yet to be deployed?
There will be issue.. if your categories is non graduate and you move to graduate..They won't replied you..But if you're graduate and you deployed to non graduate..they may replied you..They will followed the categories according to graduate and non graduate categories..
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Newton2024: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
written007:

[/s] Non.sense
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Newton2024: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pearlqueen:

Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Pearlqueen(f): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
So because I was given an opportunity for an empowerement programme, I should not be taken care of?

Strict or no strict, there are certain areas the strictness can't even see to reach. No body will be willing to even go there to do any supervision or assessment and don't forget, this is Nigeria, almost everybody has a price.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Collinsemegreat(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
There will be issue.. if your categories is non graduate and you move to graduate..They won't replied you..But if you're graduate and you deployed to non graduate..they may replied you..They will followed the categories according to graduate and non graduate categories..
It's N-Tech not N-Teach.

It's non grad.
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
I'm having the same experience... I applied for redeployment for more than three weeks but it's still showing pending on my dashboard...

Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by ajog1: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
This month ending after your profile show enrolled or verified before the month you will be paid..
Isn't it where you see beneficary? because I couldn''t see the verified or enrolled word on my profile.
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by lereinter(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
PBeni:

I don't know If it's me or has anyone noticed that the NPower website is not accessible for some time now... undecided

It worked this morning
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by DestinyToRule(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Shaev7:

Do you have any idea of Lagos health Npower beneficiaries? The PPA are not directed to sign yet.
What can be done?

I'm among Lagos Nhealth of Npower.
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by PBeni(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
lereinter:

It worked this morning

Really? I don't know why I can't log into their dashboard. What could be the problem? undecided
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Shaev7(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
DestinyToRule:

I'm among Lagos Nhealth of Npower.
No signing of letter yet
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by openuniversity: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
I had a bad experienced in the place (LGA) I'm supposed to be verified. On several occasions I went to the designated place as shown on my Dashboard for physical verification, unfortunately the system couldn't bring out my details. The lady in the Ifako IJaiye LGA keep telling me that, here's not my address. I call the complaint lines ( 01 888 0232, 01 888 8340, 09 220 3102 ) severally but no positive response to solve my issue even up till date.

As it's now, I have not done my physical verification, neither has PPA assigned to me.

I'm pleading with the relevant personnel(Authority) to kindly assist to sort out this issue so as to join other beneficiaries on this Npower Program.

Thanks

Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2021
ajog1:
Isn't it where you see beneficary? because I couldn''t see the verified or enrolled word on my profile.
If you have done your physical verification,and you have been deployed and also,you are unable to upload your acceptance and you have even reported to your PPA, whenever they pay,they will also pay you..
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Collinsemegreat:

It's N-Tech not N-Teach.

It's non grad.
They may replied you,keep trying..
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2021
Pearlqueen:
So because I was given an opportunity for an empowerement programme, I should not be taken care of?

Strict or no strict, there are certain areas the strictness can't even see to reach. No body will be willing to even go there to do any supervision or assessment and don't forget, this is Nigeria, almost everybody has a price.
Don't misquote me..I didn't say,you shouldn't be take care off..I was only trying to say, until you resumed to your PPA after necessary documents were presented, that's when,they will likely paid you..I agree with you on that,just that everything is luck..Wish you the best in the journey..
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Pmeakoncept(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
A friend was posted to a far place for her npower. After she used the redeployment option, she's yet to get a new PPA. The status is stil showing pending.
It's already exhausting.
https://smaqwise.com.ng/n-power-batch-c/
Re: Npower: Those That Redeployed But Their Status Is Still Showing *Pending* (pics) by Pearlqueen(f): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Don't misquote me..I didn't say,you shouldn't be take care off..I was only trying to say, until you resumed to your PPA after necessary documents were presented, that's when,they will likely paid you..I agree with you on that,just that everything is luck..Wish you the best in the journey..
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Telecoms Job Offer In Kano- Should I Go? / Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? / NG-CARES Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.