Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,656 members, 7,805,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity (3619 Views)

Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Apostle Suleman Forgives Offenders To Mark 50th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:

Its funny seeing you making out that God is limited to those three expressions

This not scriptural

No it not limiting any thing because if indeed you know the characteristics of the Holy Spirit then you won't say that

Study the holy spirit features
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:

Jesus NEVER said His disciples should baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit which are all the persons of God no other. That is a lie from Rome!

This is from devil mouth not in the Bible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by BassReeves: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Me and you have never talked about this
Area even before I searched Bible I believe naturally everyone has many names so we have never been here before
Searches reveals date stamped mention of BassReeves' posts advancing that God has a personal name that is hidden in a shroud of secrecy. This indicates that I've been here before you, and so, you saying 'now you are now coming to my side with this statement' is totally wrong

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by BassReeves: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]If you hit me with what is not in the Bible that is not hit

That devil doctrine so I can not clap for you when you twist Bible and say certain places are not on the Bible [/s]

When ever you use what in the Bible to hit me and get me that is when I will clap for you but up till now you have not found me lacking with Bible truth
I dont thrive on applause, so your claps are useless to me.

On many fronts and different levels, I've found you, suffering from truth decay, caused by you, not brushing well with the bible

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by BassReeves: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
This is totally wrong and you know that or you don't know the truth of what you say
I love to be fair so I will ask you a question in a very simple way for you to respond to.

Giving your response with a Yes or No.
Now, tell, does God has an one and only personal name?

So, meaning, I am expecting a response of either:
Yes, God has an one and only personal name
No, God does not have an one and only personal name

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:

Now, correctly what Jesus commanded His disciples to do, was to baptize in His Name, Jesus, without any other person or thing added and this is the reason why every time anyone is baptised after His resurrection, you'll find in the bible, that it was always done in the name of Jesus only.

You are correct

but scriptures shows that the main baptism is a spiritual one which is bringing people to be a part of God’s family and the baptism is holy spirit Baptism which Jesus himself is the one baptizing those people
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:

The word of God is Yes or No, at the other times its equally polysemous. The word of God is at other times, is deliberately hidden, mysterious, buried or concealed, high reaching etc

God said any thing in the Bible that is explained is for us to know

Any one not explained in the Bible is for only him and we should shut up about those ones
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:
Searches reveals date stamped mention of BassReeves' posts advancing that God has a personal name that is hidden in a shroud of secrecy. This indicates that I've been here before you, and so, you saying 'now you are now coming to my side with this statement' is totally wrong

My brother that I have never seen
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2021
I will allow you to say your own part

Make sure it in the Bible what ever you say
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by BassReeves: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
God said any thing in the Bible that is explained is for us to know

Any one not explained in the Bible is for only him and we should shut up about those ones
Proverbs 25:2
'It is the glory of God to conceal a thing:
but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
'

You would write something awful like this won't you.

Tell, me are you familiar with anything called the Spirit of Truth?
Are you even familiar with the content of Proverbs 25:2 above?
Tell me then what are the things that the Spirit of Truth specifically does.
Share with me an inexhaustible list of things the Spirit of Truth does

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:
I dont thrive on applause, so your claps are useless to me.

On many fronts and different levels, I've found you, suffering from truth decay, caused by you, not brushing well with the bible

I don't think so because I fear God and fear to add and remove from the Bible

So Which area and which aspects
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:
I love to be fair so I will ask you a question in a very simple way for you to respond to.

Giving your response with a Yes or No.

Scriptures did not say God has a personal name for mankind to know that name and it did not say he does not have

But Bible shows God has many names

And its shows there are names which God have that are beyond understanding

And there are names which only him knows about which is his

There are some questions which does not have yes or no answer

Because no one can calculate God
So we use Bible to know what is what

If you abuse me because I refuse to break the scriptures to please your yes or no answer then you can see what type of character you possess

So I leave you to decide if my answer falls under God's law
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:
but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
'

You would write something awful like this won't you.

Tell, me are you familiar with anything called the Spirit of Truth?
Are you even familiar with the content of Proverbs 25:2 above?
Tell me then what are the things that the Spirit of Truth specifically does.
Share with me an inexhaustible list of things the Spirit of Truth does

but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.'

My beloved brother this scripture falls under God's will it under Bible authority

If it not in the Bible forget about searching it out

Example... Many false prophet have said they know what Jesus wrote on the ground...

But no matter the searching you can do in the Bible it never revealed it

Many fake people have said they can calculate when Jesus will come infact some predicted it

Many have said many things out side of the Bible so we know those who practice scripture truth stay under scripture

But no matter the searching you can do in the Bible what is hidden is hidden even John and Paul were not permitted to reveal certain things God told them to shut up that means we should shut up too when we don't know those things

So all wise obedient child of God stops at the place Bible stop

In order not to receive demonic information

Scripture already said any spirit whether it from God or Satan that goes outside the Bible is to be condemned

Jesus said the spirit of truth will remind you of Jesus and the things Jesus said
The all things he will teach is from the Bible not outside the Bible

Thank God I have great mentors who reminds us to stop wherever Bible stops

So it up to you to not heed everything that look like truth even though it not in the Bible because it actually not the truth so you chose which path you want to believe Bible or outside voices

I stick with only Bible

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by BassReeves: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]Proverbs 25:2
but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.'

My beloved brother this scripture falls under God's will it under Bible authority

If it not in the Bible forget about searching it out

Example... Many false prophet have said they know what Jesus wrote on the ground...

But no matter the searching you can do in the Bible it never revealed it

Many have said they can calculate when Jesus will come infact some predicted it

Many have said many things out side of the Bible so we know those who practice scripture truth stay under scripture

But no matter the searching you can do in the Bible what is hidden is hidden even John and Paul were not permitted to reveal certain things God told them to shut up that means we should shut up too when we don't know those things

So all wise obedient child of God stops at the place Bible stop

In order not to receive demonic information

Scripture already said any spirit whether it from God or Satan that goes outside the Bible is to be condemned

Jesus said the spirit of truth will remind you of Jesus and the things Jesus said
The all things he will teach is from the Bible not outside the Bible

Thank God I have great mentors who reminds us to stop wherever Bible stops

So it up to you to heed everything that look like truth even though it not in the Bible because it actually not the truth so you chose which path you want to believe Bible or outside voices

I stick with only Bible [/s]
John 16:13
'But when He, the Spirit of Truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth [full and complete truth].
For He will not speak on His own initiative,
but He will speak whatever He hears [from the Father—the message regarding the Son],
and He will disclose to you what is to come [in the future].
'

John 14:26
'But the Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit,
whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf],
He will teach you all things. And He will help you remember everything that I have told you.
'

You again, incorrigibly doing a straw man mining, is the reason I had to strike out your comment. Smh. KMFT.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by BassReeves: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Scriptures did not say God has a personal name [s]for mankind to know that name and it did not say he does not have[/s]
The discussion and question is just God's personal name.

The discussion and question is not and doesnt have anything to God with you adding 'mankind to know that name'

All the times, God was asked the question what His personal name is. God did not say, I dont have a personal, but each occasions He was asked the question, you have to understand that God declined brushed aside the question, disregarded, refused, dismissed the question and not willing to say what His personal name was.

In fairness to God, in the second instance of asked what His personal name, God did reply and explain that 'it is incomprehensible, it is beyond understanding ...' etc. He then after zipped up His lips, clamped up, shut up, become suddenly silent after stopping talk, without telling what the personal name is.

So let me, tell something sir, God has a personal name, and like I've kept on saying, God's personal name is unknown because its shrouded in secrecy, for a very obvious reason(s), other than the reason given as 'it is incomprehensible, it is beyond understanding ...' etc.

'Pili' aka 'pali' or 'pile' if phonetically spelled, is the Hebrew word, used in the second instance, when God was asked, what is name is. It will interest you to know that 'pili' aka 'pali' or 'pile' means secret among other meanings. Unlike that second occasion, that God gave an explanation, other occasions, He didnt give explanations, but just ignored the questions without saying what His name is.

lqtm, now I humbly ask you, Bishopkingsley sir, please give me a convincing and incontrovertible reason behind why God is not keen of revealing what His personal name is

lqtm, note that, replying with: 'it is not for humans to know His personal name' will be not be a valid answer, if you dont follow, such reply up, with incontestable reason(s)

Bishopkingsley:
But Bible shows God has many names
lqtm, I am sure you are referring to descriptor names. I am sure as well, that you also, are referring to title names too

Kk, share here, the list of how the Bible shows God has many names please.

Bishopkingsley:
And its shows there are names which God have that are beyond understanding
Give an inexhaustible list of the names that shows there are names which God have, that are beyond understanding please

Bishopkingsley:
And there are names which only him knows about which is his
lqtm, so are you slowly and surely admitting that God has a personal name then that is unknown?

Bishopkingsley:
There are some questions which does not have yes or no answer
The question below, is an exception to this rule of yours

Being that I love to be fair so, repeating, I ask you the same question in a very simple way for you to be able to respond to.

Giving your response with, a Yes or No.

Bishopkingsley:
Because no one can calculate God
You haven't been given any task to calculate God

Bishopkingsley:
So we use Bible to know what is what
Thats all to it sir. Thats the way it is, and that what we all ride on. We ride on the Bible.

To a certain extent, it is from the same riding on bible, that we know that, when God was asked for His name, God didnt say:
'Why do you ask, knowing that I don't have a name'

God has a personal name. Even also, Jesus, will write His own, new, personal name on all who overcomes. If you have a personal name sir, why do you think God has not got a personal name.

Bishopkingsley:
If you abuse me because I refuse to break the scriptures to please your yes or no answer then you can see what type of character you possess

So I leave you to decide if my answer falls under God's law
If you what you can think this way, by saying 'if you abuse me because I refuse to break the scriptures to please your yes or no answer then you can see what type of character you possess' it then reveals your mindset

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:
John 16:13
'But when He, the Spirit of Truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth [full and complete truth].
For He will not speak on His own initiative,
but He will speak whatever He hears [from the Father—the message regarding the Son],
and He will disclose to you what is to come [in the future].
'

John 14:26
'But the Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit,
whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf],
He will teach you all things. And He will help you remember everything that I have told you.
'

You again, incorrigibly doing a straw man mining, is the reason I had to strike out your comment. Smh. KMFT.

You can continue to refuse to accept what the scriptures say after all I know what you have said about the Bible so I won't follow you to drag holy things

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by BassReeves: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]You can continue to refuse to accept what the scriptures say after all I know what you have said about the Bible so I won't follow you to drag holy things [/s]
Smh, here you go on a straw man mining spree again.

lqtm, the brain, isn't an ornament, given to just decorate the body with, but, we are blessed with this powerfully built processing functional gift from God, for a purpose, for a reason, for such a time as this and especially for such discussions as this.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:

give me a convincing and incontrovertible reason behind why God is not keen of revealing what His personal name is

I already told you God have never come out to say look humans I have a personal name and God have not come out to say I don't have a personal name

I can't go outside the scope of the scriptures this line brings demonic information and twist of scriptures which I fear God to engage in

Now God has come out boldly and said in the whole universe for all eternity there is one name that is above every name for all eternity that when we call that name every creature will automatically Bow

Not only will they bow they will acknowledge that Jesus is God Almighty that he is lord Almighty and once they do this it will give glory to God

That is the only name I am interested in

JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS

Now let share small story

I once encountered a diabolic person who thought she was superior to me and more powerful and all of a sudden she released her
Powers on me I don't want to say the results of her power but the next thing I heard from God is
CALL UPON ME
and I literally cried or should I say shouted Jesus seven times and I took over all her powers she became humbled after some time she ask me for forgiveness and that she will pay certain amount to me so I can let what she did slide

So when I see when God say there is a name above all name I literally completely know what God is saying
And that is what am interested in... Jesus

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:

lqtm, I am sure you are referring to descriptor names. I am sure as well, that you also, are referring to title names too

Now no matter the range of name you call it whether descriptor or title God shows to mankind he is actually pleased and happy by us calling him those names even he is quite happy when we call him the son of man too even the lamb of God many meek names we can call him
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:

share here, the list of how the Bible shows God has many names please.

https://christiananswers.net › nameso...
Web results
950 Names and Titles of God - ChristianAnswers.Net
lengthy list of various names and titles of the God of the Bible. ... God the Son (Jesus Christ) who is an advocate to the Father for His......

https://christiananswers.net/dictionary/namesofgod.html

950 names of God in the Bible this link shows them and the meaning
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:
The discussion and question is just God's personal name.

The discussion and question is not and doesnt have anything to God with you adding 'mankind to know that name'

All the times, God was asked the question what His personal name is. God did not say, I dont have a personal, but each occasions He was asked the question, you have to understand that God declined brushed aside the question, disregarded, refused, dismissed the question and not willing to say what His personal name was.

In fairness to God, in the second instance of asked what His personal name, God did reply and explain that 'it is incomprehensible, it is beyond understanding ...' etc. He then after zipped up His lips, clamped up, shut up, become suddenly silent after stopping talk, without telling what the personal name is.

So let me, tell something sir, God has a personal name, and like I've kept on saying, God's personal name is unknown because its shrouded in secrecy, for a very obvious reason(s), other than the reason given as 'it is incomprehensible, it is beyond understanding ...' etc.

'Pili' aka 'pali' or 'pile' if phonetically spelled, is the Hebrew word, used in the second instance, when God was asked, what is name is. It will interest you to know that 'pili' aka 'pali' or 'pile' means secret among other meanings. Unlike that second occasion, that God gave an explanation, other occasions, He didnt give explanations, but just ignored the questions without saying what His name is.

lqtm, now I humbly ask you, Bishopkingsley sir, please give me a convincing and incontrovertible reason behind why God is not keen of revealing what His personal name is

lqtm, note that, replying with: 'it is not for humans to know His personal name' will be not be a valid answer, if you dont follow, such reply up, with incontestable reason(s)

Kk, share here, the list of how the Bible shows God has many names please.

Give an inexhaustible list of the names that shows there are names which God have, that are beyond understanding please

lqtm, so are you slowly and surely admitting that God has a personal name then that is unknown?

Being that I love to be fair so, repeating, I ask you the same question in a very simple way for you to be able to respond to.

You haven't been given any task to calculate God

Thats all to it sir. Thats the way it is, and that what we all ride on. We ride on the Bible.

To a certain extent, it is from the same riding on bible, that we know that, when God was asked for His name, God didnt say:

God has a personal name. Even also, Jesus, will write His own, new, personal name on all who overcomes. If you have a personal name sir, why do you think God has not got a personal name.

If you what you can think this way, by saying 'if you abuse me because I refuse to break the scriptures to please your yes or no answer then you can see what type of character you possess' it then reveals your mindset

BassReeves:

There is no exception
When God says to us shut up we automatically shut up

We only speak what we hear so how can I speak what I have never heard from God am a slave to God I don't have my own will
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:

There is no certain extent
Rather to all extent
Bible is God in written form
So everything man need is in the Bible and the limits are shown clearly by God

Fix your mind on the most powerful name and most important name
Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:

it then reveals your mindset

When we see people who have come under the scriptures we know or are you now admitting that you now have come under the scriptures to accept it without question

To see it as a holy book
To see it as indeed complete and perfect

If you have reached that level then I won't even say.... If you abuse me... Because other times you have abused me for totally trusting in the Bible... Am not hurt by that because I know faith is actually in levels....

I guard this book of the law
It does not depart from my eyes
This book keeps us on track

If you actually see what God said about his Bible this Bible you will tremble
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by BassReeves: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
I already told you God have never come out to say look humans I have a personal name and God have not come out to say I don't have a personal name
Sir, have you considered that, when God was asked on all those occasions what His personal name is, if He didnt have a personal name, He would have, point blank say: 'I am sorry, I dont have a personal name'. Hmm?

Bishopkingsley:
I can't go outside the scope of the scriptures this line brings demonic information and twist of scriptures which I fear God to engage in
Sir, you are not going outside the scope of the scriptures, and not peddling demonic information because on the second occasion when God was asked, what His name is, the bible informs us that His reply among other things was that, His name is incomprehensible, is beyond understanding, is a secret ... etc. This confirms that God has a personal name. We are not talking of descriptor names, nor not talking of title names, like El Shaddai etc , that are widely known, but we are talking of God's personal name here, that He constantly, kept hiding to say what it is, when He is asked about it.

Bishopkingsley:
Now God has come out boldly and said in the whole universe for all eternity there is one name that is above every name for all eternity that when we call that name every creature will automatically Bow

Not only will they bow they will acknowledge that Jesus is God Almighty that he is lord Almighty and once they do this it will give glory to God

That is the only name I am interested in

JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS
We are not discussing any of the immediate above comment of yours, here, sir.

We get, all that about, JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS, but essentially, its, what is the personal name of God that is discussed, so stay focussed and stop going off tangent again please.

Bishopkingsley:
Now let share small story

I once encountered a diabolic person who thought she was superior to me and more powerful and all of a sudden she released her
Powers on me I don't want to say the results of her power but the next thing I heard from God is
CALL UPON ME
and I literally cried or should I say shouted Jesus seven times and I took over all her powers she became humbled after some time she ask me for forgiveness and that she will pay certain amount to me so I can let what she did slide

So when I see when God say there is a name above all name I literally completely know what God is saying
And that is what am interested in... Jesus
Philippians 2:9-11
'9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
'

Sir, with all due respect, when the bible says, that God, gave Jesus Christ the highest place and honored His name above all others, it does not compute, translate nor equal to, God does not have a personal name

You see sir, you are stumped by the question, so you're left with no choice, other than to resort, to a sign posting gimmick of pointing to 950 Names and Titles of God from a website link, that shows nothing, other than list of words and titles, describing God, that have nothing to do with what God's personal name is, which, for very good reason(s), is kept hidden behind a shroud of secrecy

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:
Sir, have you considered that, when God was asked on all those occasions what His personal name is, if He didnt have a personal name, He would have, point blank say: 'I am sorry, I dont have a personal name'. Hmm?

Sir, you are not going outside the scope of the scriptures, and not peddling demonic information because on the second occasion when God was asked, what His name is, the bible informs us that His reply among other things was that, His name is incomprehensible, is beyond understanding, is a secret ... etc. This confirms that God has a personal name. We are not talking of descriptor names, nor not talking of title names, like El Shaddai etc , that are widely known, but we are talking of God's personal name here, that He constantly, kept hiding to say what it is, when He is asked about it.

We are not discussing any of the immediate above comment of yours, here, sir.

We get, all that about, JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS, but essentially, its, what is the personal name of God that is discussed, so stay focussed and stop going off tangent again please.

Philippians 2:9-11
'9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
'

Sir, with all due respect, when the bible says, that God, gave Jesus Christ the highest place and honored His name above all others, it does not compute, translate nor equal to, God does not have a personal name

You see sir, you are stumped by the question, so you're left with no choice, other than to resort, to a sign posting gimmick of pointing to 950 Names and Titles of God from a website link, that shows nothing, other than list of words and titles, describing God, that have nothing to do with what God's personal name is, which, for very good reason(s), is kept hidden behind a shroud of secrecy

Notice those people asked what is your name

Now me and you are the ones who assumed they were asking personal names

So in directly we have configured those people thought and we have claimed that they were asking personal name

But from Bible the information did not say they were asking personal name of God note

Now we have and other places

Judges 13:18 ►
He replied, “Why do you ask my name? It is beyond understanding.”

New Living Translation
“Why do you ask my name?” the angel of the LORD replied. “It is too wonderful for you to understand.”

Now from Bible what is the names God gave them ..this is the name...

1) I AM
2) beyond understanding.”
3)too wonderful for you to understand.”
Etc

From Bible we can call God this three names
After all that was the answer to the question
Those people asked

Now back to reality because I cannot go outside Bible information

Focus on the most powerful name... Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by BassReeves: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Notice those people asked what is your name
Was his reply, My name is incomprehensible, is beyond understanding, is secret ... etc or not? Hmm?

Bishopkingsley:
Now me and you are the ones who assumed they were asking personal names

So in directly we have configured those people thought and we have claimed that they were asking personal name

But from Bible the information did not say they were asking personal name of God note
For your information, I am not among the ones, like you, who assumed, they were asking personal names, because I dont need to entertain assumptions, when there is biblical proof, that lets me know, that its was personal names, that they both asked of each other.

This is how to know, its personal names, that they both asked by each other. Go re-read the bible, to find out that, its God, who asked first, what the name of the person is, that been struggling with Him, all night long. This person, then replied back, saying that, his name is Jacob (i.e. gave his personal name to be Jacob).

After giving his personal name as being Jacob, the name asking question exercise was reciprocated by Jacob, who turning the table, then, in return, asked God back, what His name is too (i.e. Jacob too asked about what His personal name is).

Understand that Jacob was already familiar with the many God's description names and titles, like El Shaddai etc, describing His prowess, fame, graciousness, kindness, etc but he particularly wanted to know what God's distinct or personal name is, hence the reason for Jacob asking about what this personal name is

Bishopkingsley:
[s]Now we have and other places

Judges 13:18 ►
He replied, “Why do you ask my name? It is beyond understanding.”

New Living Translation
“Why do you ask my name?” the angel of the LORD replied. “It is too wonderful for you to understand.”

Now from Bible what is the names God gave them ..this is the name...

1) I AM
2) beyond understanding.”
3)too wonderful for you to understand.”
Etc

From Bible we can call God this three names After all that was the answer to the question Those people asked[/s]
Watch this. Read and give me your answer please sir:
What is your name?

Bishopkingsley:
[s]Now back to reality

Focus on the most powerful name... Jesus [/s]
Straw man mining must be in season. You are not able to pull yourself away from it and stop yourself from continuing busy doing straw man mining. Smh

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:
Was his reply, My name is incomprehensible, is beyond understanding, is secret ... etc or not? Hmm?

For your information, I am not among the ones, like you, who assumed, they were asking personal names, because I dont need to entertain assumptions, when there is biblical proof, that lets me know, that its was personal names, that they both asked of each other.

This is how to know, its personal names, that they both asked by each other. Go re-read the bible, to find out that, its God, who asked first, what the name of the person is, that been struggling with Him, all night long. This person, then replied back, saying that, his name is Jacob (i.e. gave his personal name to be Jacob).

After giving his personal name as being Jacob, the name asking question exercise was reciprocated by Jacob, who turning the table, then, in return, asked God back, what His name is too (i.e. Jacob too asked about what His personal name is).

Understand that Jacob was already familiar with the many God's description names and titles, like El Shaddai etc, describing His prowess, fame, graciousness, kindness, etc but he particularly wanted to know what distinct God's personal name is, hence the reason for Jacob asking about what this personal name is

Watch this. Read and give me your answer please sir:
What is your name?

Straw man mining must be in season. You are not able to pull yourself away from it and stop yourself from continuing busy doing straw man mining. Smh

The reason why God asked Jacob what is your name is because the meaning of Jacob is 419 or swindler..... supplanter
Jacob is a classic and popular boy name. It comes from the Old Testament and means “supplanter,” which is often interpreted as someone who seizes, circumvents, or usurps

God was interested in changing it that all..
struggling with God or fighting means to make supplication to God that what new testaments reveals.. To plead with God.. To pray to God

Now back to reality

Canceling my statement means nothing to me because you can't change the scriptures or what I have written

Now I like the reason you gave me to show it likely a personal name they were after

But like I said focus on the points which is the ultimate name Jesus

Am not seeing your reason for searching the secret personal name which is no where found in the Bible

God said it beyond understanding so why fix on it

It like calculating when Jesus will come

Those are unnecessary findings which yields no fruit

No name is greater than Jesus

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by elated177: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Funny my language is English and I just told you the meaning

Are you from England?
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by elated177: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Instead of you to acknowledge that I told you bronze serpent on that post your trying to divert the issue

Even if I lift it from the Bible and show you you won't still believe me

If you don't understand how the things of God works you will always complain on any method I use

I showed you the name of God Jesus used and told us to use from the Bible

You refuse to accept it

Now you are pointing to copy and paste as if if I gave it to you from Bible you would believe knowing you won't even believe it

All this is in the Bible Jesus already said if they don't believe Moses they won't believe Jesus and they won't believe Bishopkingsley

That why am not bothered if you believe me

What really are you saying?

How is the statement directly below:

Bishopkingsley:

Only God can deliver you from the hands of the people who introduced you to their evil Bible

Ask yourself did Moses kill the snake in the old testament by stake death

Or by simply placing it on the tree for all to see and live

consistent with this one immediately below?

Bishopkingsley:

Because God said as they looked to the bronze serpent that Moses put in the pole that the same way in the future they will look to Jesus

Could it be you thought the bronze meant the colour of alive snake? If that is the case, I can let it slide.
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by elated177: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Romans 10:14 ►
How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

New Living Translation
But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?

God uses men to reach to us if you get your first information about God from evil teachers that when your foundational doctrine becomes perverted

NIV never used stake so it either you are lying or only God knows

What are you on about?
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
elated177:

Are you from England?

I know English more than my traditional language

So you can imagine the extent the official language has penetrated into our minds
Re: ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity by elated177: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I know English more than my traditional language

So you can imagine the extent the official language has penetrated into our minds

So you are not English? Do you live in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Numbers Have Hidden Meaning / Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist / 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.