Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,628 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor (10391 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor by iRepNaija1: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
KingDash:
Op you don Bleep up.. see fresh young toto, you no be man joor.. mumu man.

Pedophile spotted.

1 Like

Re: See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
care4you:
only men with complicated sex life can behave like this!

if you doubt me go and try any guy that is able and capable.

You really need to work on your mind/circle/environment if this is what you make of the topic. Don't be blinded by your experiences alone.
Re: See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor by KingDash: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
iRepNaija1:

Pedophile spotted.
na pedophile know pedophile..
Re: See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 05, 2021
sad
Re: See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor by Demigod22: 6:10am On Oct 05, 2021
fattprince:

I remember when girl wanting to write common entrance too was being too free and close with me. She comes and just strike conversation with me while I stress myself to reply her because I work there as a student while her mum is a staff there. Very beautiful dark skinned girl. Then her mom told me one day to teach her maths. I'm not the one you will expel I japa.

Hahaha, you made the right decision bro. We have to take extra caution when it comes to these girls.

1 Like

Re: See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor by Bolarineliza202: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
of all men could be strict like him many girls will die of hunger, because na Oloshoism deh sustain una. undecided undecided
Eat your stupidity dude,I don't fucking depend on any useless man,so when you quote me next time do it with sense.Douchebag
Re: See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor by shomutuski(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2021
joro to joro
Re: See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor by Danjikanbauchi: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Eat your stupidity dude,I don't fucking depend on any useless man,so when you quote me next time do it with sense.Douchebag
why are you in so much pain , I think you need a man in your life to calm your nerves stop taking this life too serious dear. tongue
Re: See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor by lereinter(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
If only all men could be strict like him,the world would had been 10times better.

You are putting the cart before the horse

Are you saying ladies are supposed to be loose while men strict

It is holy spirit that make that guy conquer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / Photos +18 (woman With Two Vagina Hole Disvirgined Twice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.