Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him (56850 Views)

BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale / Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by Marketet: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Money is good
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by Maxime10(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mhen all the HM’s are already made forget
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
I pity the average Nigerians wey dey vote with their hard earned money. Una just dey dash Biggie free money grin
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by Numerouno94(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ezehillary:
Please make bbn trends no pass today
Lol. For the next one week those moderators will b forcing it down our throats.
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by Iamthoney(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
It seems like it is only Sammie that’s super poor in this year’s BBNAIJA the rest are well to do or from rich homes or both

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by seyz91(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
cheesy
Chijeep:
Oga you see what I was telling you,
These people are millionaires already they just dey take #90m catch cruise. But all our Yetundes' and Jumokes' wey dey die for them no get Kobe 4 der akant
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by seyz91(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
i tell you

you said my mind

even the guest at their finale yesternight were not thrilled as the shit is so predictable, bo suspense nothing nothinf

na to bury that shit show
iceberylin:
BBN Is dead, bury it
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by ford101: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Imustnottalk:
e be like you dey see money from it
It's like you don't really understand pigin english.he means that it shouldn't extend to another day.
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by iceberylin(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
seyz91:
i tell you

you said my mind

even the guest at their finale yesternight were not thrilled as the shit is so predictable, bo suspense nothing nothinf

na to bury that shit show

we got bigger national problems
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by foxxydude: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Very soon Whitemoney topics will be on front page everyday grin
Is this what you have seen? Falseprophet grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by EmekaBlue(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Cross na small boy

I don old o...see as his mama young like my elder sister

Kai. God am i to leave earth without building my own house

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by rahztafari(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
I keep telling people that part of BBN screening criteria is that the candidate must be popular to an extent.

The candidate's popularity will be hidden till they enter d house. So, depending on how your team can market your popularity outside the house. Thats how Laycon's song was on MTV base before he entered BBN.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by YourBoss1: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
They just put like one average person there so they don't seem bias
There was one girl, Can't remember her name. She is a taxi driver, so you are incorrect.
Even whitemoney the winner is likely not rich.
There were a few average people too.
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by Emmanuel909090: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
I love cross and his mum
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by SUPOL(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Was that kissing or acting?
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by Alext1199: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
WhiteMoney's Beautiful Mum Has A Message For Y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th1sDydlSTM
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by linearity: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
SUPOL:
Was that kissing or acting?

They were actually kissing….mouth to mouth, for grown adult man like that lip kissing his mom?

lipsrsealed I reserve my comments.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by Mandrake20(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Even though i dislike this show, observation shows say na high profile individuals em dey select for that show.
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by wolfenstein(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na mama b dis wey him dey kiss for lips?
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by Snakedoctor1: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Cross na small boy

I don old o...see as his mama young like my elder sister

Kai. God am i to leave earth without building my own house
You have just made someone cry.
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by EmekaBlue(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Snakedoctor1:

You have just made someone cry.
how? sad
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by 10kgod(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
This stuff is for alrdy made millionaires.
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by Bfss: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
See as he resemble him mama

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by annyz: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Iamthoney:
It seems like it is only Sammie that’s super poor in this year’s BBNAIJA the rest are well to do or from rich homes or both

That's why he was evicted early.
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by Kolaboluv7(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chijeep:
Oga you see what I was telling you,
These people are millionaires already they just dey take #90m catch cruise. But all our Yetundes' and Jumokes' wey dey die for them no get Kobe 4 der akant

shocked

Shishi dem no get..

Set awon urgent 2k grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by LegalOpinion: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
She thought he would win.
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by TruthinAction: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
We are living in the days when Parents are proud of what they should be ashamed of.
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by HERSLEY(f): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright..
You dey see wetin I dey talk...imagine from Canada
That show na arrangee

No poor man pikin dey that show....

Your boyfriend must be a real niggar
somethings in this life have been programmed..don't fall for it baby girl

i ll like to fuk u slawomir
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by confy35(f): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nawa

Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by jaxxy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pretty Mum. Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actor In A Comedy - Movie/tv Series / BBNaija Season 7 "Level UP" Meet The Contestants (Photos) / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.