Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (61438 Views)

Terrorists Financiers Arrested Inside A Bank In Zaria, Kaduna / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party / El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nasiru
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Daroldigits: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please run away from short people....this man is wicked

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by gnobuuma81: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Keeping mum...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by cybertruss(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
I believe he want to change the name from Graceland to something more Islamic. Well they should bear it They elected him
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:
If El-Rufai demolish a place check very well, there is a cogent reason or the case has been in court for years.

Leave Nigerians and notice... everyone will be claiming that they were not given notice but they are the same people going to court for years or only the community heads have been actively involved in going to court. Every other person in the community just dey go on with their lives until demolition time.

Sometimes, I wonder why matters like this are reported by the press from religious angle when they occur in some other parts of Nigeria but when it happens in Lagos the same press reports them like normal news. No cares the religion of the governor or the victims whose houses are demolished.

So, what is the cogent reason for demolishing the area?

I agree with the religion angle...but was there a legitimate reason? Rumor has it that every house there had legit documents and such.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Makib2020(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Too bad...that man got issues with his brain
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by cybersoldiers: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Any christian defending this evil Islamic Taliban's in APC is the worst fool.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by treatise: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
There is no cause for alarm if residents or builders flouted the law or guidelines/regulation.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
El-Rufai the economy is bad people are hungry please don't send them to street by taking away roof over their heads. Some of them have children to feed no food.

Ya Allah ka saukar ma El-Rufai da balain da ya fi karfinsa. Allah ka dibamai albarka , ya Allah a laanta mugunan rusau.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by zezone: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
This midget again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Newton2024: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
dallasi:
Hmmmn....Nigerian blogger. 80% are Christians. so what
so what? You must a muslim, an Islam'ic terr-orist like helinues. The day of Boko-Haram commander (Hell Rufai) are numbered.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by BahaushenArewa: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yet, 2 trucks of same armed uniform men can NEVER be sent to the southern part of the State to protect lives!!!

It is because they Southern part of the State never admitted that the need armed uniform men. Let them enjoy the UGM
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by oluplus(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tingotoe:
Oga most of those houses were built on illegal land so stop blaming Elrufai for a case that has been in court since 2011 long before he became governor

But the case is still in the court. So why not wait for the court to pass its verdict?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Aboks(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chief bandit of kaduna
3 FT TALL
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Any christian defending this evil Islamic Taliban's in APC is the worst fool.
we beg SW not to vote this party but they refused. Even our vote in southern kaduna was declered inconclusive and counciled.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Ropo0126: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Unfortunately me and my family are part of the misfortune that struck this area(Life of being non an indegent)... No plan B cry... Gave us 24,hours to evacuate... Damn I haven't being myself Since last night... That moment everything your parents built over the years go down the drain within a twinkling of an eye cry cry Cos our shop is pitch closer to our home just after demolishing Sabon gari main market losing the possession of two shops... Just when we finally settled down after a long travail then this.l cry cry... Where do we start father lord cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ropo0126:
Unfortunately me and my family are part of the misfortune that struck this area(Life of being non an indegent)... No plan B cry... Gave us 24,hours to evacuate... Damn I haven't being myself Since last night... That moment everything your parents built over the years go down the drain within a twinkling of an eye cry cry Cos our shop is pitch closer to our home just after demolishing Sabon gari main market losing the possession of two shops... Just when we finally settled down after a long travail then this.l cry cry... Where do we start father lord cry

Sorry. Just wondering, what is the genesis of the case...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by oluplus(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:
If El-Rufai demolish a place check very well, there is a cogent reason or the case has been in court for years.

Leave Nigerians and notice... everyone will be claiming that they were not given notice but they are the same people going to court for years or only the community heads have been actively involved in going to court. Every other person in the community just dey go on with their lives until demolition time.

Sometimes, I wonder why matters like this are reported by the press from religious angle when they occur in some other parts of Nigeria but when it happens in Lagos the same press reports them like normal news. No cares the religion of the governor or the victims whose houses are demolished.

I just called a friend who was affected. Case is still in court. So why the haste decision? Who does that?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Tingotoe: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
oluplus:

But the case is still in the court. So why not wait for the court to pass its verdict?
The case is over. People were told to move out many years ago. Just because they are so called Christians living in the area doesn't give them an excuse to break the law

4 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Pio44: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Come back home una no go hear
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Tingotoe: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ropo0126:
So sorry for your family's misfortune
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by oluplus(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
cybertruss:
I believe he want to change the name from Graceland to something more Islamic. Well they should bear it They elected him

Why are you painting it as if everybody in kaduna voted for him? I stay in kaduna south and he didn't get 1 single vote in G town
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
vanbonattel:
But, where did these kinds of wicked souls come out from?

If this has happened in the east, you will see a lot of zombie ppl coming here to gloat grin
Now it's el ruffai and helinues won't condemn it.
Dont mind them
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by oluplus(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tingotoe:
The case is over. People were told to move out many years ago. Just because they are so called Christians living in the area doesn't give them an excuse to break the law

Case is not over. If you have your evidence, pls bring it out
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
People easily forget what this man did as minster in FCT, a leopard does not change its spot, same way people voted in Buhari, someone who is known for religious and ethnic bigotry.

Anyways, in a time of hardship this isn't really a good thing and has many political and ethnic under tones especially as this is a Christian dominated region that has been a strong hold against Fulani Islamic movement

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Elrufai decided to bring down those houses with a very short notice period.

The kaduna little finger, Hell Rufai, is not only a jihadist at the core but an ethnic jingoist and a criminal!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
BahaushenArewa:
Yet, 2 trucks of same armed uniform men can NEVER be sent to the southern part of the State to protect lives!!!

It is because they Southern part of the State never admitted that the need armed uniform men. Let them enjoy the UGM
Southern Kaduna have unknown gunmen?
Are you sure you are okay?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by sabreal: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
There must be a good reason, otherwise, the affected people should head to the court for immediate compensation to temporary the settle and reconstruct their buildings!!!

mcdon024:
For no reason El-Rufai decided to bring down people's houses...

So 10-15 trucks of fully armed soldiers where gathered in a small area of Graceland Zaria Kaduna state to supervise the bringing down of homes that is largely full of retired FG staffs who have laboured for 30-35 years in sweat and many have not even been given up to 4% of their retirement benefits since they left service…

Graceland is a place made up of 80% Christians of which most of them are retired civil servants.

Elrufai decided to bring down those houses with a very short notice period.

Abdulrasheed Abdullahi Elsa posted:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3098401183766628&id=100007903305384

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Injured At PDP Primaries In Kogi As Gunmen Storm Venue (Photos) / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) / How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.