Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,105 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Can I Assign Someone To Help Me Collect My Degree Certificate On My Behalf? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Assign Someone To Help Me Collect My Degree Certificate On My Behalf? (422 Views)

Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads / I Am Selling My Degree, I Have Realized That It Is Useless / Woman Turns Her Daughter's Masters Degree Certificate Into Blanket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Assign Someone To Help Me Collect My Degree Certificate On My Behalf? by majestique(f): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello all,

I'm wondering if the above is possible especially with the current insecurity in the country.

Note: school is university of jos

Anyone with experience?
Re: Can I Assign Someone To Help Me Collect My Degree Certificate On My Behalf? by chatinent: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
If you have any link with a lecturer, it will be faster...and he'll bypass some miscellaneous you-know you-know.
Re: Can I Assign Someone To Help Me Collect My Degree Certificate On My Behalf? by majestique(f): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:
If you have any link with a lecturer, it will be faster...and he'll bypass some miscellaneous you-know you-know.

Oh really, thanks for this. I'll make contact as regards.
Re: Can I Assign Someone To Help Me Collect My Degree Certificate On My Behalf? by Okonjo123(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na l¡e bro ;DNa l¡e bro

(1) (Reply)

IJA, Asaba Girls On International Day Of The Girl Child / Affordable 24 Weeks Study In Canada / UNILAG DLI Part Time Admission Form 2022/2023 Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.