Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? (28756 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Lamanii22(f): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
younglleo:
grin grin grin grin
back in the days of secondary school, dey werey dey run me street wit our physics teacher, wen we dey date, i found out nd dey she breakup with me!
i jst dey cry dey beg the girl say make i dey mumu for am, but tank God she no gree(if not i for don kpai for dat girl mata) grin
i spent a week dey cry dey listen to blues grin grin grin grin grin grin
na ogun go kee R KELLY nd his devilish HAND OF TIME music
omoh i mumu dat year!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by justino57(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
see talk lmao
Slurity:
I actually cried and begged my now wife to marry me because I turned her down some years earlier after God reviewed her to me in my dreams as my wife but was disappointed because she was not my type of dream girl, because we attend the same fellowship on the campus then, I have to call her and told her what i saw but plainly told her that I can't marry her because she is not my type and even warned her to change her prayer point, with taught that her prayers was cause of the dreams I was having about her.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by ConqueredWest: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jman06:
Did that in 2017. A girl worked her way into my heart, had me fall helplessly in love with her,not knowing she was already planning marriage with another guy. This is a girl I never offended to the best of my knowledge.

When I finally got winds of what she was up to, I was completely devastated. I cried, knelt and begged for offences I never committed, but she had it all planned out to punish me for no just cause.

I finally let go, but I placed a curse on her and that curse is taking effect right now in her marriage. Yes, I cursed her because I didn't wrong her in any way and what she did was deliberate. Despite all the love I and my family showed to her and her family, she treated me like though I was her sworn enemy.

With that experience, my heart is now hardened and I'm very sure I'll never stoop that low to any lady ever again in my life.

What curse did you lay on her.?
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Prosmobi: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ocholu:
OP! let me be real with you;

We don't do such. In this hard economy??

These days, boys no even get time to de too much ask ladies out.

Nigerian girls are also getting wiser by the minutes. Always activating Strategies to outplay us. But Mehnn, the street don shine our eyes.
Ur not far from the truth...
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Cruiseundecidedundecided tongue

When is your birthday this month?

I want to send you an entourage of music players to serenade you on your birthday for being one of my top fans.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
ConqueredWest:

What curse did you lay on her.?

Do you want to lay on your EX too?
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Nickymezor(f): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
People like Saga
grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Phransay(m): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
They act like James Bone on Nairaland and would come begging us for love.

If I show you my DM, you would be amazed how low Nigerian men could be.
You no like Jane Spinal Cord? sad
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by ConqueredWest: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do you want to lay on your EX too?

Which state and ethnic group do you belong to.?
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by paskal16: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Man like me never angry
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Youngjohnosas: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
I did ooo,I never cried Sha but I begged and begged,even when she comes back she is always seeing other guys,she was great when we started but later knew she was a pretender and just tryna ride on me.

It felt like I was under a spell,thank God I was delivered and let go of her,two of the guys she used to torment me with showed her fire,I almost cried while she was narrating the whole episode to me.

Later she left them and started dating a fresh guy and their vibes was sweet initially but she never knew the guy was worse off than the devil,the guy taught her a bitter lesson,o e that can warrant suicide and they broke up ,we were still chatting and viewing each others status occasionally on what's app as at then.

One day I posted my girl and I hanging out on WhatsApp and she replied you are enjoying your relationship and I told her but yours is going on smoothly as well and she laughed,she told me everything, that the guy is Satan's second in command, that they are almost separated but I urged her to try and settle it amicably but she told me I won't understand.

Later she told me they had called it quit, A month after they broke up she noticed her boobs were a bit heavy accompanied with stomach pains,she told me about it and I advised her to go for test.the test came out positive she called the guy he denied it and told the girl to give birth to the baby even when he knew he wasn't going to take responsibility for the baby.the guy wanted her to be a baby mama , telling her that she can still get married to another guy even after giving birth which she greatly frowned at.

She told me something that struck my heart,one of the guys that she used to taunt me back then , uploading his pics each time we had a little misunderstanding, telling me he is one of the best guy she had ever met and also calling him frequently even when I am there,she said she paid the guy a visit about four days after she broke up with her ex and that the guy raped her and that she also had sex with her ex few days before they broke up.

She was confused and didn't even know the actual owner of the pregnancy,Her life was in ruins and she made me her counselor,they both don't want her, one gave her money to take it down and never called her to know if she came out alive or had complications, we are still on it right now as she is still having little complications and feeling traumatized I am now suddenly her counselor,she will soon start calling,now I have to post my girl everyday so she knows I am just helping her as humans that we are.

If I get bad mind I fit poison that girl for all the trauma she put me through but she is going through worse now.i just pray she heals soon.thank God my girl travelled and she seldomly comes online on social media so I am having enough time talking with her .she sent me their numbers and said pls tell my people to hold them responsible if anything happens to me.

Some boys are wicked Sha .girls are worseoff .me when nor get Belle dey pity for her .

If someone loves u don't take the person for granted if u don't feel same thing tell him/her and let him go but never take advantage of the them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by huslercross(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wow,I never believe there is someone we have something in common...
I just get fed up of this relationship of a thing, so far am not ready for marriage yet I no get time for stress abeg...
A lot of things to focus on....
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by egopersonified(f): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Happened to me, wish I could share my story, it ended happily Sha.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Acidosis(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jman06:
Did that in 2017. A girl worked her way into my heart, had me fall helplessly in love with her,not knowing she was already planning marriage with another guy. This is a girl I never offended to the best of my knowledge.

When I finally got winds of what she was up to, I was completely devastated. I cried, knelt and begged for offences I never committed, but she had it all planned out to punish me for no just cause.

I finally let go, but I placed a curse on her and that curse is taking effect right now in her marriage. Yes, I cursed her because I didn't wrong her in any way and what she did was deliberate. Despite all the love I and my family showed to her and her family, she treated me like though I was her sworn enemy.

With that experience, my heart is now hardened and I'm very sure I'll never stoop that low to any lady ever again in my life.

Perhaps, your exes' curses over your life is why your heart is now hardened and can't seem to find love again??

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Mayhem1: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are free.

Luckily, he hasn't busted the cherry coconut. It's still intact. At least, I am safe. If ever I get to dump him today, his loss, not mine.

More money to my aza.
so he is paying u salary without smashing wtff
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Maxime10(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yes I have and won’t try that nonsense again
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by deedeemob(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
You young man I mean You, yes you are a real man. Nice one bro.
chatinent:

I agree.

My experience was then.

Nowadays, even if we kuku exchange numbers, na status I go just dey read for WhatsApp...and that's if I saved the number...and bad news is I turned off read receipt so you aren't even gonna know I read it.

I no kuku want person wey go come cheat on their boyfriend with me since virtually everyone has sb...so I don't even ask anyone out.

Like I don't see any need to beg for a relationship or ask for it or whatever. The last time I wooed a girl is when I guess, was growing up sha. If we are friends and we grow fond of each other, lines fall into places by itself...and that is if you are creative about it. I translate it to you are single without me asking.

Bad news kwa is I am even a very boring type to be with so I think it is what makes me lose interest in creating an impression. I am also mostly interested in productive discussions and not always 'have you eaten'...too much of 'have you eaten' bores me out...that I may end up using the chat as a draft. I think it's only me who do this. Not proud of it tho but I am very lazy at forcing anything.

It doesn't mean I don't respect the gender. I do. I am just of the opinion to date when I am ready for marriage...plus the fact that many who you may ask if they are single will deny it. So I refuse to be responsible for another man's heartbreak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Noblewealth(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
We both cried together when we check our genotype result.. we wept bitterly

You can cry for love based on the level you find your self... Me self no belive am

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by okwadatigbogal: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jman06:

This is very painful. So sorry for what you experienced. People don't understand how mean and devastating it is to toy with other people's emotions.. It is well my brother. You will find someone much better...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by okwadatigbogal: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
All the fake nairaland simps claiming red pillars will come here and lie how no one can break their hearts...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ugly and broke red pillers can't identify with this. Who born them to near any female with their ugliness?

Na to come nairaland red piller thread dey w@nk for comment section be their Koko.

Frustrated bunch. grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by irijuola: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Noblewealth:
We both cried together when we check our genotype result.. we wept bitterly

You can cry for love based on the level you find your self... Me self no belive am

My friend is in the same situation currently. He's AC, She's AS. They're both in the US and the guy is saying their is hope as there is access to good health services. They're thinking of maybe surrogate, IVF or foetal genotype testing. Although, the girl is not sure whether to continue with the guy or not.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Which state and ethnic group do you belong to.?

You should be able to tell just by looking at my PP.

Anyways, I'm from that region that has a lot of girls that look like mermaids. Figure it out on your own.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by OkuFaba(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
younglleo:
grin grin grin grin
na ogun go kee R KELLY nd his devilish HAND OF TIME music

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Hugo7(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Anything that will make me cry and beg a lady for love... I cast & bind it.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Clickguy44: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Girls are brutal naturally redpilled from birth, plus they have the experience. An average woman has the ability to use these machevillian tactics than a man would even get the chance. The problem is the redpill is toxic to woman, they can't control the power so it destroys them eventually.

Don't be her console (Gameboy) bro. End it.

Youngjohnosas:
I did ooo,I never cried Sha but I begged and begged,even when she comes back she is always seeing other guys,she was great when we started but later knew she was a pretender and just tryna ride on me.

It felt like I was under a spell,thank God I was delivered and let go of her,two of the guys she used to torment me with showed her fire,I almost cried while she was narrating the whole episode to me.

Later she left them and started dating a fresh guy and their vibes was sweet initially but she never knew the guy was worse off than the devil,the guy taught her a bitter lesson,o e that can warrant suicide and they broke up ,we were still chatting and viewing each others status occasionally on what's app as at then.

One day I posted my girl and I hanging out on WhatsApp and she replied you are enjoying your relationship and I told her but yours is going on smoothly as well and she laughed,she told me everything, that the guy is Satan's second in command, that they are almost separated but I urged her to try and settle it amicably but she told me I won't understand.

Later she told me they had called it quit, A month after they broke up she noticed her boobs were a bit heavy accompanied with stomach pains,she told me about it and I advised her to go for test.the test came out positive she called the guy he denied it and told the girl to give birth to the baby even when he knew he wasn't going to take responsibility for the baby.the guy wanted her to be a baby mama , telling her that she can still get married to another guy even after giving birth which she greatly frowned at.

She told me something that struck my heart,one of the guys that she used to taunt me back then , uploading his pics each time we had a little misunderstanding, telling me he is one of the best guy she had ever met and also calling him frequently even when I am there,she said she paid the guy a visit about four days after she broke up with her ex and that the guy raped her and that she also had sex with her ex few days before they broke up.

She was confused and didn't even know the actual owner of the pregnancy,Her life was in ruins and she made me her counselor,they both don't want her, one gave her money to take it down and never called her to know if she came out alive or had complications, we are still on it right now as she is still having little complications and feeling traumatized I am now suddenly her counselor,she will soon start calling,now I have to post my girl everyday so she knows I am just helping her as humans that we are.

If I get bad mind I fit poison that girl for all the trauma she put me through but she is going through worse now.i just pray she heals soon.thank God my girl travelled and she seldomly comes online on social media so I am having enough time talking with her .she sent me their numbers and aside pls tell my people to hold them responsible if happens to me.

Some boys are wicked Sha .girls are worseoff .me when nor get Belle dey pity for her .

If someone loves u don't take the person for granted if u don't feel same thing tell him/her and let him go but never take advantage of the them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Mayhem1: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
olufunmi01:
More than beg I sent more than 10 people. Just because I complained that she ignores me and doesn't have my time. She just took it from there. Just recovering from the trauma. Don't think I can ever love again.
Keep trying bro one day u go find the one
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lemme talk my own too. I didn't beg though. I've grown beyond that but I cried. Met this lady that just got jilted and we vibe. One lady that knew me well was even doing PR without my knowledge. She told the lady how romantic I am. The little info I had about the lady was that she was in a relationship. My bestie was already working the lady. When. I finally walked to her, she was already expectant.

Omo, I was happy, the lady is 10/10. One Bible verse just enter my mind, "Every good gift and every perfect gift comes from the Father of light...." The LOVE shark me oooo

You see this Sapa things, e de shok grin , daughter of Eve just push me enter bush for no reason. I guess, cos I couldn't come with the demands. I cried ooooo. I de crie still de shame, make my bestie no catch me gringringrin.

Two bottles of Heineken settled everything sha.

Love is not for me grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by skedy1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Good luck, bro.

Yes ooo
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

When is your birthday this month?

I want to send you an entourage of music players to serenade you on your birthday for being one of my top fans.
My birthday is 27th. cool

Well I would prefer if you would present yourself to me as my birthday gift, I'm looking for someone that will cook my favorite afang, atama Banga and edikan ikong soup and give me mind blowing s**, this is what I really miss about my beautiful and elegant ibibio ex girlfriend, she's a good cook and also very good in the oza room.
grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by luminouz(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
They won't confess now.

All of them will suddenly turn redpillers. I can give you a 10 pages story of a guy who used to constantly beg me just to put the tip. I told him no. He said if he doesn't have me, he will commit suicide and die, I said fine o, good riddance.

Last time I saw him at Raddison Blu, he was with an entourage of 6 ugly looking girls. I just acted like I never knew him. I would have spat on him if he dared called me. Thank God for my life, I am now with my rich Alhaji who cherishes and adores me. As I come tell am say I be virgin nko? He come finish work by always crediting my account.

We are going to Zanzibar in December. I'm so happy. God bless you, my Alhaji.
Clown ass grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Youngjohnosas:

If I get bad mind I fit poison that girl for all the trauma she put me through but she is going through worse now.i just pray she heals soon.thank God my girl travelled and she seldomly comes online on social media so I am having enough time talking with her .she sent me their numbers and aside pls tell my people to hold them responsible if happens to me.

Nobody raped her, forget the sob story.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend / Why Cross-Gender Friendships Don't Work / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.