Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? (28751 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Decryptor(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

You never did it when you didn't have sense?

That's the point! Men who do it don't have sense!!
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Youngjohnosas: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Clickguy44:
Girls are brutal naturally redpilled from birth, plus they have the experience. An average woman has the ability to use these machevillian tactics than a man would even get the chance. The problem is the redpill is toxic to woman, they can't control the power so it destroys them eventually.

Don't be her console (Gameboy) bro. End it.

I understand u bro, initially I vowed never to help her but I just had a rethink,those guys finished her,there are somethings I can't say here,she met with the devil himself,she is having serious complications at home with no dime to even go to the hospital,one sent her a token and stopped calling,the ex only sent her 2k and warned her never to call him again.she even asked me to pls call the ex and pretend like her brother and threaten him to atleast take care of her till she is ok but the guy didn't even grsnt me audience.

I didn't render any financial assistance to her but I just want her to be fine regardless of the evil she did back then.she learnt her lessons in a brutal way.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Mayhem1: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
My birthday is 27th. cool

Well I would prefer if you would present yourself to me as my birthday gift, I'm looking for someone that will cook my favorite afang, atama Banga and edikan ikong soup and give me mind blowing s**, this is what I really miss about my beautiful and elegant ibibio ex girlfriend, she's a good cook and also very good in the oza room.
grin
Foolish man grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Youngjohnosas: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
theForth:

Nobody raped her, forget the sob story.
I don't know bro, I don't trust her on that based on past events but I just neglected it because I have nothing to do with her, her life is threatened because of the complications to the extent she gave me one of the guys number and pleaded with me to act like her brother and just threaten him to atleast take care of her till she is fine.the Alaye is very strong hearted and didn't even take me seriously.

Till now she is still down and I fear for her life.Aside the pregnancy there are a lot of stuff I can't even say.if she can get out of this she will be sensible.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Dahustler007(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Yes, when I was I secondary school...her name was mgbodichimma, she told me to kneel down for 30 minutes before she will consider my offer, I knelt down after all said and done she told me that she'll give me a reply after 3 months, I got angry and left her and started a relationship with Jesus, now I can see any and everything and I don't have to beg him before he does anything for me, I see myself becoming a world figure in the coming years.

This I have seen.

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by TemmyT002(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
God forbid
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Youngjohnosas:
I don't know bro, I don't trust her on that based on past events but I just neglected it because I have nothing to do with her, her life is threatened because of the complications to the extent she gave me one of the guys number and pleaded with me to act like her brother and just threaten him to atleast take care of her till she is fine.the Alaye is very strong hearted and didn't even take me seriously.

Till now she is still down and I fear for her life.Aside the pregnancy there are a lot of stuff I can't even say.if she can get out of this she will be sensible.
Wow it is well.

Well I don't pity women, they joke with people who truly love them.

In whatever you do, never go back to her.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Foodforthought: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
DropsMic:

Coincidence... If curses do work there would be no politician in Africa because they'd all be dead
Most politicians are occultic. There are sorcery spells that wade off curses for a season. Go educate yourself

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mayhem1:
so he is paying u salary without smashing wtff

Yes o. Not every man is sex-starved.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Cheeryfeet: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jman06:
Did that in 2017. A girl worked her way into my heart, had me fall helplessly in love with her,not knowing she was already planning marriage with another guy. This is a girl I never offended to the best of my knowledge.

When I finally got winds of what she was up to, I was completely devastated. I cried, knelt and begged for offences I never committed, but she had it all planned out to punish me for no just cause.

I finally let go, but I placed a curse on her and that curse is taking effect right now in her marriage. Yes, I cursed her because I didn't wrong her in any way and what she did was deliberate. Despite all the love I and my family showed to her and her family, she treated me like though I was her sworn enemy.

With that experience, my heart is now hardened and I'm very sure I'll never stoop that low to any lady ever again in my life.
I noticed that if a man were to ever beg a woman to be in his life, he does that only once in his life time.
It happened to me sometime in 2007,she was my first true love, Judith.I begged, I cried, I kept calling, she had to tell her friend to tell me to stop calling or coming around. I cried all night, smoked weed, played songs on repeat, nothing could soothe the pain, had to leave the environment, was in my second year in school then, travelled home, mum thought I was sick. Spent a month, came back and became a far better me, vowed never to beg a girl again in my life and it has been so. The girl came back though but it was never the same, became friends with benefits.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by wumi2017(f): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
As a woman nko? Hun undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Mayhem1: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes o. Not every man is sex-starved.
There's advantages of being a girl o
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by JeogahII(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Three months ago I proposed to my NYSC connect friend as a Christian brother and she declined. Mehn I my world came crumbling. It took me days to eat proper and to be myself.

Funny enough, earlier before that a lady processed her love for me but I did not give in because I felt nothing for her. Irony of life.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Youngjohnosas: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
theForth:

Wow it is well.

Well I don't pity women, they joke with people who truly love them.

In whatever you do, never go back to her.
if I remember everything she did bro I would even kill her mysel but I am with someone far better than her,I have peace of mind and it's going on smoothly.

Going back to her would be the last thing I would do in my life.i just see her as a random person that I can show kindness . she was too over confident back then and she met people that subdued her with ease.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

In junior grade, during preteen age, I cried and begged one girl like that not to leave but she didn't oblige. I was weak. I couldn't walk home. I was sober. I wanted to run into the road at an incoming vehicle.. I couldn't even push myself at it. I struggled to walk..only for me to reach home and eat confirm plate of fufu and nchawu soup with achara, beef, snails and periwinkle to know say na hunger dey do me o no be nonsense heartbreak. Mehn, I chop snail sotey bite my index finger amid scratching my big head in this food happiness. O boy, I eat finish see as boning return my face en. I sat down with my protruding belly angry at how I embarrassed myself earlier.

Next day at school, I didn't even notice her anymore. Was all frowns and big boy.

It took a while and she was coming close but I think, I was fly then, I turned her down. Reverse psychology took place. She was the one begging.

I didn't accept her back because I thought then more pretty and brilliant girls were after me. It took until four years later until we bumped at each other.

grin grin

How about you?
NA CHILDREN LIKE YOU DE LOOK AWAY WHILE SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES ARE ON . angry
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Ladylawyer(f): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
skedy1:
Me wey don kneel down like fool
Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Ladylawyer(f): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
olufunmi01:
More than beg I sent more than 10 people. Just because I complained that she ignores me and doesn't have my time. She just took it from there. Just recovering from the trauma. Don't think I can ever love again.
May love find you again.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Pumpumking: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

In junior grade, during preteen age, I cried and begged one girl like that not to leave but she didn't oblige. I was weak. I couldn't walk home. I was sober. I wanted to run into the road at an incoming vehicle.. I couldn't even push myself at it. I struggled to walk..only for me to reach home and eat confirm plate of fufu and nchawu soup with achara, beef, snails and periwinkle to know say na hunger dey do me o no be nonsense heartbreak. Mehn, I chop snail sotey bite my index finger amid scratching my big head in this food happiness. O boy, I eat finish see as boning return my face en. I sat down with my protruding belly angry at how I embarrassed myself earlier.

Next day at school, I didn't even notice her anymore. Was all frowns and big boy.

It took a while and she was coming close but I think, I was fly then, I turned her down. Reverse psychology took place. She was the one begging.

I didn't accept her back because I thought then more pretty and brilliant girls were after me. It took until four years later until we bumped at each other.

grin grin

How about you?

of couse....I pretend to cry when I didnt get punnny sir....eevetualy she felt sorry & gimmmme tha punnnny...Cryin works sir!! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by cupidhero(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jman06:
Did that in 2017. A girl worked her way into my heart, had me fall helplessly in love with her,not knowing she was already planning marriage with another guy. This is a girl I never offended to the best of my knowledge.

When I finally got winds of what she was up to, I was completely devastated. I cried, knelt and begged for offences I never committed, but she had it all planned out to punish me for no just cause.

I finally let go, but I placed a curse on her and that curse is taking effect right now in her marriage. Yes, I cursed her because I didn't wrong her in any way and what she did was deliberate. Despite all the love I and my family showed to her and her family, she treated me like though I was her sworn enemy.

With that experience, my heart is now hardened and I'm very sure I'll never stoop that low to any lady ever again in my life.
Take it easy man. Girls can tell similar stories like this too. You just fell inlove with a bad person. My opinion about this whole love and relationship thing is we should always give to people what we won't regret giving later whether it be love, time, money or a part of ourselves. People will always be people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Mwanamume(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
In 2014,I was still a green horn in relationship affairs and this babe of mine used it to her adavantage in no small way.While we were dating,she saw that I showed her so much love and she will always threaten at the slightest privations with break up and before 'you saw up NEPA' am already on my knees begging.
Eventually it did not still lead to marriage,I was able to call her bluff once and even though she felt bad about it,I gained my confidence back.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Blessiing(f): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

I have begged f

grin grin

How about you?

I have begged for love, begged to be loved, gave my all and at the end get nothing, to be honest the way i am now, i dont even want to hear the word love anymore... Rocking my single life for more than 4years now
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by cupidhero(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Mwanamume(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
JeogahII:
Three months ago I proposed to my NYSC connect friend as a Christian brother and she declined. Mehn I my world came crumbling. It took me days to eat proper and to be myself.

Funny enough, earlier before that a lady processed her love for me but I did not give in because I felt nothing for her. Irony of life.
I understand the pain bro..u would be fine and God will loacate u wen u least expect.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
cupidhero:

Cross River abi...there is plenty of water down there so looking like a mermaid would be normal.

Not Cross River. I'm from AKS.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Blessiing:

I have begged for love, begged to be loved, gave my all and at the end get nothing, to be honest the way i am now, i dont even want to hear the word love anymore... Rocking my single life for more than 4years now

Oh, sorry dear.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by DropsMic(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Foodforthought:

Most politicians are occultic. There are sorcery spells that wade off curses for a season. Go educate yourself
Those who are ignorant are always quick to tell others to go educate themselves.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by darediamond(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

I agree.

My experience was then.

Nowadays, even if we kuku exchange numbers, na status I go just dey read for WhatsApp...and that's if I saved the number...and bad news is I turned off read receipt so you aren't even gonna know I read it.

I no kuku want person wey go come cheat on their boyfriend with me since virtually everyone has sb...so I don't even ask anyone out.

Like I don't see any need to beg for a relationship or ask for it or whatever. The last time I wooed a girl is when I guess, was growing up sha. If we are friends and we grow fond of each other, lines fall into places by itself...and that is if you are creative about it. I translate it to you are single without me asking.

Bad news kwa is I am even a very boring type to be with so I think it is what makes me lose interest in creating an impression. I am also mostly interested in productive discussions and not always 'have you eaten'...too much of 'have you eaten' bores me out...that I may end up using the chat as a draft. I think it's only me who do this. Not proud of it tho but I am very lazy at forcing anything.

It doesn't mean I don't respect the gender. I do. I am just of the opinion to date when I am ready for marriage...plus the fact that many who you may ask if they are single will deny it. So I refuse to be responsible for another man's heartbreak.
Hmm.. Lovely!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by FvckAllMods: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin
younglleo:
grin grin grin grin
back in the days during secondary school, my werey girlfriend dey run me street wit our physics teacher wen we dey date, i found out nd she brokeup with me!
i jst dey cry dey beg the girl say make i dey mumu for am, but tank God she no gree(if not i for don kpai for dat girl mata) grin
i spent a week dey cry dey listen to blues grin grin grin grin grin grin
na ogun go kee R KELLY nd his devilish HAND OF TIME music
omoh i mumu dat year!

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by cupidhero(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Foodforthought: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
DropsMic:

Those who are ignorant are always quick to tell others to go educate themselves.
Skeptics treasure the word ignorance, like they are standing against it when in reality they have become it.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Loveknitting: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
younglleo:
grin grin grin grin
back in the days during secondary school, my werey girlfriend dey run me street wit our physics teacher wen we dey date, i found out nd she brokeup with me!
i jst dey cry dey beg the girl say make i dey mumu for am, but tank God she no gree(if not i for don kpai for dat girl mata) grin
i spent a week dey cry dey listen to blues grin grin grin grin grin grin
na ogun go kee R KELLY nd his devilish HAND OF TIME music
omoh i mumu dat year!

Hahahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Thinee(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
I cried and knelt down for a girl on the road ..back then,....my first and only heartbreak...
Can never happen again...��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Cross-Gender Friendships Don't Work / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.