Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? (28750 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by MrJavaS: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
I also begged a girl to stay recently. I deserve beating for that knowing fully well that when you beg a girl for anything you are handing over the power to her and girls don't love weak men.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by oyin3322(f): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
madt ooooo.....aaaaaah
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by IGpro1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Youngjohnosas:
if I remember everything she did bro I would even kill her mysel but I am with someone far better than her,I have peace of mind and it's going on smoothly.

Going back to her would be the last thing I would do in my life.i just see her as a random person that I can show kindness . she was too over confident back then and she met people that subdued her with ease.
if I tell you, you still love her now, you.o say na lie.

Bro, a better part of your heart I still with her.
Be very careful with her. When such ladies survive her present quagmire, they still go back a thousand time, ladies for you.
Ladies need someone who can stand his ground.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Emeka71(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
Why ask this question when you know majority here are lairs? No man here will tell you. But we all know the truth.

They act like James Bone on Nairaland and would come begging us for love.

If I show you my DM, you would be amazed how low Nigerian men could be.
You are so right because right now; I'm begging my fiancée.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Mayhem1: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
They won't confess now.

All of them will suddenly turn redpillers. I can give you a 10 pages story of a guy who used to constantly beg me just to put the tip. I told him no. He said if he doesn't have me, he will commit suicide and die, I said fine o, good riddance.

Last time I saw him at Raddison Blu, he was with an entourage of 6 ugly looking girls. I just acted like I never knew him. I would have spat on him if he dared called me. Thank God for my life, I am now with my rich Alhaji who cherishes and adores me. As I come tell am say I be virgin nko? He come finish work by always crediting my account.

We are going to Zanzibar in December. I'm so happy. God bless you, my Alhaji.
No be only virgin
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Babydaddymateri(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yesso. Even twice sef grin - with different girls after they'd called it quit and left for people they thought was better than me. Anyways, I gave them my own fair share of the pain they caused me when they came back begging for second chances - I don't do Ex's shiii; once you go, you don go.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
cupidhero:

Cool. Sorry for the extra question but i heard Akwa Ibom women really take extra care of their men. How true is this?

What you heard is true.

Presently, my Alhaji can attest to my golden and sweet touch. He swears by his late father's grave that I am the best thing to happen to him. I spoil him with literally everything I can afford.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Venerable612(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sometimes love makes you do crazy things.

I have… but most times it doesn’t end well.

Every time people beg for love it’s always that the other person is not genuinely interested. That’s why people end up getting married to whoever is available.

May God help us to meet the right persons with the same energy we share.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
My birthday is 27th. cool

Well I would prefer if you would present yourself to me as my birthday gift, I'm looking for someone that will cook my favorite afang, atama Banga and edikan ikong soup and give me mind blowing s**, this is what I really miss about my beautiful and elegant ibibio ex girlfriend, she's a good cook and also very good in the oza room.
grin

When you are ready to type like a human being, mention me. I will assume this reply isn't for me.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by hanymasahun: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
No never, i am a man
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Noblewealth(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
irijuola:

My friend is in the same situation currently. He's AC, She's AS. They're both in the US and the guy is saying their is hope as there is access to good health services. They're thinking of maybe surrogate, IVF or foetal genotype testing. Although, the girl is not sure whether to continue with the guy or not.

Its not easy..they should let go of themselves cos of the future so that they won't cry more..
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by benjanny(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Never
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by rickleye: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
I think everybody has .... As I was reading your write up... A song floated in my mind "
Why does it hurt so bad, Why do I feel so sad , Thought I was over you , But I keep crying , When I don't love you ( Whitney Houston)
Any real man has cried over a relationship, so you are not alone. Hot tears with running nose. !!! It shows you have a heart.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Goldpeas(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
I can still remember the " please don't leave me " while I cried like a baby... asking her i thought you said you cant live without me. lol
Well Its been 7years and I am happy I found my soulmate and it wasn't her .lol

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by YANDE800(m): 12:02am On Oct 05, 2021
Jman06:
Did that in 2017. A girl worked her way into my heart, had me fall helplessly in love with her,not knowing she was already planning marriage with another guy. This is a girl I never offended to the best of my knowledge.

When I finally got winds of what she was up to, I was completely devastated. I cried, knelt and begged for offences I never committed, but she had it all planned out to punish me for no just cause.

I finally let go, but I placed a curse on her and that curse is taking effect right now in her marriage. Yes, I cursed her because I didn't wrong her in any way and what she did was deliberate. Despite all the love I and my family showed to her and her family, she treated me like though I was her sworn enemy.

With that experience, my heart is now hardened and I'm very sure I'll never stoop that low to any lady ever again in my life.

Bro try and forgive her. The deed has been done and she must have realized her mistakes but she might be shy or ashamed to come beg you for forgiveness.

These curses works, there's power in the tongue
I know someone that's currently looking for a woman he offended that layed a curse on him.
That's story for another day.

Pls just forgive her Biko

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Oyiboman69: 12:06am On Oct 05, 2021
byrron:
Whoever that hasn't will still do someday, its just a matter of time.
not really...
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by etibaba(m): 1:01am On Oct 05, 2021
theForth:

Nobody raped her, forget the sob story.
I swear that rape story was cooked up by her. She just wants to save face.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by etibaba(m): 1:06am On Oct 05, 2021
Youngjohnosas:
if I remember everything she did bro I would even kill her mysel but I am with someone far better than her,I have peace of mind and it's going on smoothly.

Going back to her would be the last thing I would do in my life.i just see her as a random person that I can show kindness . she was too over confident back then and she met people that subdued her with ease.
That's the irony of life. Good thing you moved on to greater things.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Youngjohnosas: 2:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Bro that’s just my nature I have moved on , sometimes I play simple,I would want to extend a helping hand to someone that is in need irrespective of his/her gender but when I make up my mind on something it’s finished.this is one thing I can never ever do in my life. I have pride and can never be an option for someone.

If I can make such an irrational decision of going back then I should be ashamed of myself.
IGpro1:
if I tell you, you still love her now, you.o say na lie.

Bro, a better part of your heart I still with her.
Be very careful with her. When such ladies survive her present quagmire, they still go back a thousand time, ladies for you.
Ladies need someone who can stand his ground.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 05, 2021
Richieniit:

Na your type they cry pass #ode laugh they go nau lol cheesy
who??
I be guy ni?? undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by placeofallure(f): 5:16am On Oct 05, 2021
That was the first time I saw a male adult cry hard. He cried so hard tears and mucus joined together. But I couldn't be moved, I was done with the relationship. We parted ways. He didn't offend me I just grew tired of the relationship.

A few years later, he bought his first car and drove straight to my place. Of course I was happy for him. We got back but it didn't last. The car didn't do the magic. It wasn't the reason I broke up with him in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Blessiing(f): 5:55am On Oct 05, 2021
chatinent:

Oh, sorry dear.

Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Blessiing(f): 5:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Venerable612:
Sometimes love makes you do crazy things.

I have… but most times it doesn’t end well.

Every time people beg for love it’s always that the other person is not genuinely interested. That’s why people end up getting married to whoever is available.

May God help us to meet the right persons with the same energy we share.

Amen
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Richieniit: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
who??
I be guy ni?? undecided undecided

I'm sorry
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by DaddyGoo: 7:21am On Oct 05, 2021
Jman06:
Did that in 2017. A girl worked her way into my heart, had me fall helplessly in love with her,not knowing she was already planning marriage with another guy. This is a girl I never offended to the best of my knowledge.

When I finally got winds of what she was up to, I was completely devastated. I cried, knelt and begged for offences I never committed, but she had it all planned out to punish me for no just cause.

I finally let go, but I placed a curse on her and that curse is taking effect right now in her marriage. Yes, I cursed her because I didn't wrong her in any way and what she did was deliberate. Despite all the love I and my family showed to her and her family, she treated me like though I was her sworn enemy.

With that experience, my heart is now hardened and I'm very sure I'll never stoop that low to any lady ever again in my life.

You just told my story finish, difference is that mine happened as NYSC was ending in 2015 and the witch travelled from my house to collect his ring in Ibadan!

I even carry am to park as per loving bobo embarassed embarassed embarassed

Last month the girl, abi na woman now she don born pikin, still called talking about missing me and all that shite.

Missing me wey turn high level heartkiller after that experience, until meeting my wife made me repent.

Miss those days fire you dia, werey wey dey disguise!

God knows I wounded some good ladies and I feel bad about it now, and still pray for them to forgive a brother.

My man, don't let this girl make you miss a good woman by changing your character for negativity.

I nearly missed my wife because of my own Jezebel.

All in all, shame to bad people, male or female, that can alter others' character by their selfish actions!!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2021
Richieniit:

I'm sorry
bros, why u dey apologize na?? undecided undecided
U no offend me na. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Richieniit: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
bros, why u dey apologize na?? undecided undecided
U no offend me na. undecided

Ok dear.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Sirqt5(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2021
chatinent:

[s]What did I steal?

I am just realising it is the actual thing in their kitchen people are posting. I felt it was all cook the food, post..and it doesn't have to be the particular thing.

Funny you tho[/s].
U stole the photo from the internet claiming u cooked it.

Someone was smart enough to see it , now u say u thought folks are posting food memes in the thread. Can u listen to urself?

U been in the thread several times to chat to know na photos of food they cook dem they post , not from internet. U know. U knew before stealing it from the website, cropping, then posting it.

U stole it, u still lieing abt it gives u the characteristics of a thief, that u are.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2021
Sirqt5:
U stole the photo from the internet claiming u cooked it.

Someone was smart enough to see it , now u say u thought folks are posting food memes in the thread. Can u listen to urself?

U been in the thread several times to chat to know na photos of food they cook dem they post , not from internet. U know. U knew before stealing it from the website, cropping, then posting it.

U stole it, u still lieing abt it gives u the characteristics of a thief, that u are.

Ok
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Sirqt5(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2021
chatinent:

Ok
Shameless liar n thief
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2021
Sirqt5:
Shameless liar n thief

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by 77star: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
The girl was very nice to me. Opened my eyes to the social world. Thought me to know how to dress well. Bought me alot of things ranging from gold necklace to clothes and phones.
When it dawned on both of us that the relationship had come to an end, it felt like it was going to be a long torturous life ahead without her
Thank God I came of it stronger and better
this got me!
it hit me!

I wonder how u survived it. Because this is a lady with value and lots of qualities
My kind of lady, better make i no start what i cannot finish
I feel 4 u my man, stay strong

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Cross-Gender Friendships Don't Work / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.