Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me (38839 Views)

I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
abdulyaro66:
Focus on yourself king

Op is a servant .. so he can't focus in himself .. he would keep on serving her cos she is his master.

Leave am... Dem no dey tellii persin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by UncleKoboko: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
well, actually I know her body count but wetin concern me

Fundamentally marriage is not for man, we hav no gain in it, so i bliv in just giving birth to like two or three kids and lookaway nitemi, at least to suit the societal demand.
I swear by God that you don't know her real bodycount and you can NEVER know. No girl will ever give you the right figures. Even in front of ALMIGHTY GOD, most girls will still deny and lie about the real figures. It's only when you have strong evidence that's they'll succumb and accept.
If she's not a virgin, YOU CAN NEVER TRUST HER VAGINA.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Capalot66: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oduduwa707:
All dis new generation, underage and immature boys claiming 'grown' have indeed been a huge disgrace to men in this era... angry

Sorry oo arugbo ojo grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by OlawaleBammie: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
UncleKoboko:

I swear by God that you don't know her real bodycount and you can NEVER know. No girl will ever give you the right figures. Even in front of ALMIGHTY GOD, most girls will still deny and lie about the real figures. It's only when you have strong evidence that's they'll succumb and accept.
If she's not a virgin, YOU CAN NEVER TRUST HER VAGINA.

Ok, if u don't believe me den i have to bliv u grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Drone95(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
kiss op pls try not to eat nor drink water, .prayers & fasting go help you
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

ok u win. i wannto toast u coz i need slim nice babes & i will gibe u nice moiney (10k reDY for you). gimmme yor nomba & when can i call u twise? smiley

You need deliverance, honestly..

Mad hausa goat
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Gireiboy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
i926:
Abeg, na who dey born & train all this stupid guys?
Hahahahaha hhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Pumpumking: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

You are deliverance, honestly..

Mad hausa goat

Ok Goood knews for u
If u behave yor self & stop cussin like village girl & start acting like nice clasy lady ..,I swaaar I will make u my babe....deal? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

Ok Goood knews for u
If u behave yor self & stop cussin like village girl & start acting like nice clasy lady ..,I swaaar I will make u my babe....deal? angry

You can only make me your babe, if you start typing correctly.. because your write up is fuckedup
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Pumpumking: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

You can only make me your babe, if you start typing correctly.. because your write up is fuckedup

You very rudes!! (goat) angry
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

You very rudes!! (goat) angry

Chimpanzee angry
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Pumpumking: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Chimpanzee angry

^^^^atitude...and then she complain she cant find man on nairaland (wot a shampagrakolabotick shames) angry
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Pumpumking: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Chimpanzee angry

Ok I forgive u. Be nice to me & I will re-toast u wit swaaaaga. Hav u ever beeento nice restorant call nandos? It's where we big boys go.
..I will buy u somtin call fish n chip.. deal? smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You do not know her, so don't conclude. She might not be having anything intimate with the other man. It's obvious she's still very young and just carried away with the attention men are giving her. Or you want the OP to leave her?

Lolz. Did you miss the part where she told him( Other guy) that she will never stop loving him? She even told her friend she misses the other guy. She misses the D obviously.. My dear, '1+1' will always be '2'..
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by SweetVibe: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
HARDDON:
oh, how my heart bleeds everytime I read this type of tales

If only you know op. if only....

Have mercy upon the OP and give him a dose of the redpill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^atitude...and then she complain she cant find man on nairaland (wot a shampagrakolabotick shames) angry

Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

Ok I forgive u. Be nice to me & I will re-toast u wit swaaaaga. Hav u ever beeento nice restorant call nandos? It's where we big boys go.
..I will buy u somtin call fish n chip.. deal? smiley

You be mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Pumpumking: 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

You be mumu

You juss loss yor shance.. ...bye bye!!! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Karlifate: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
xtervaganza:
you can't eat or sleep because of a woman? If you'd said this in some families you'd be shot and your corpse burned

LMAO! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by LaSenior: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have same issues with you but I have decided to hold the bull by the horn

She's sticking to you because of what she gets from you try and complain about being broke or not granting her request you will see her true colours

Better leave that girl I know it will be so difficult but do it slowly and slowly start searching for a replacement now infact this very moment make sure you get at least two or three girls before this week runs try to devide the attention you give to her transfer all to your newly catch Just be rolling like that

That girl Will manipulate you she will reck you I am speaking from experience and this was how I treated the issues and it is working ,

This girl I have done visually everything to prove that I love her despite billing me every week there's no week I don't spend on her infact I have never had a demanding girl like this before taaaah oga no let that girl use your head na same issues I dey treat currently now

Just this night alone I have collected like two more newly catch anything to drive my attention from that girl is my utmost priority now
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

You juss loss yor shance.. ...bye bye!!! angry

Thank you Jesus.. enough of your stupid messages
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Charx122: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:
Good afternoon guys, so straight to the point guys.

I met this girl few months ago and we started talking, ended up asking her out, we started dating, at that time she told me she was single, honestly me too I was.

Fast forward to somedays back, she came to visit and we were cool and all suddenly she started having mood swings and all, I was worried, kept asking what is wrong and she always said nothing, surprisingly someone texted me on whatsapp and was telling me that she was dating her and many other talks, that night i almost had an heart attack. I was beyond surprised till now I am yet to recover from the shock.

When I asked her about the guy she first said that she doesn’t have any other person, when she knew it was very serious she then opened up to me, and told me she and the guy had issues and he broke up with her and that now the guy wants them to come back. I saw her chat with the guy, telling the guy she loves him and will never stop loving him bla bla and telling another person that she misses him but she has decided to stick with me because I've shown her so much love that no one has ever done, and honestly i love 10000%. I treat her like a queen.

Right now i am confused, i asked her now what do you want and she said she wants me, but then she still keeps communicating with the guy and the guy is in same state with her while me i'm far away from her, i don’t even know what do i'm so depressed i have never loved like this before and this is what is getting to me. I can’t even eat or sleep when i remember all of it, i confused if she wants me really or she’s just considering the fact that i'm wealthy.

Guys please constructive criticism are welcomed, please i need advice on what to do I’m madly confused.

Hit the road jack
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by enemyofprogress: 2:43am On Oct 05, 2021
Rubbish! Fok the biiiiiiiitch from boat front and back including her mouth and dump her before she dumps you. Bola146 tried it with me, today she is history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by ddeola: 7:25am On Oct 05, 2021
E no easy but if she really dey serious about you, she must leave the guy and stick to you alone. If she can't do that, you will be heading for an imminent disaster. On your part, if you no want more heartaches make you redefine the relationship. Above all If you can, pray about it for God's will to be done.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by skywalker240(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Tell her to call off her relationship with every other man, tell her you will give her time to do that. Then hold on, watch, with time you will know if you are the chosen one.
Op, in all you do don't ever follow this stupid advice

Flee, I didn't said run, i said FLEE from that bitch

Okafors law states that a Congo shined properly can always be shined again and again and again and again and again

Your so called girlfriend says she still loves the guy (okafors law at play)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by bluefilm: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2021
IceColdVeins:

I'm sorry I feel no compassion for you.
Woe unto all simps!!!

Keep scrolling, you'll see my advice below.

Supported.

SIMPS are always ruining the game for correct niggaz.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Blackdisciple(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fast forward to somedays back, she came to visit and we were cool and all suddenly she started having mood swings and all, I was worried, kept asking what is wrong and she always said nothing, surprisingly someone texted me on whatsapp and was telling me that she was dating her and many other talks, that night i almost had an heart attack. I was beyond surprised till now I am yet to recover from the shock.

The mood , what if she actually gave him your number to chat you up while she's with you??

She's just a girl who wants to flirt with many guys , he has advantage over you because he and she are in the same state while you are in another state so in my conclusion I will say am sorry that she's gone even if she still wants you he has advantage over you. So just let her go without telling her meaning she will be dating herself but you guys are in good term I mean you should know where u stand with her, get yourself another girl you will be fine.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by daniella45(f): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
walkingshadow911:

as for me I'm done with anything call falling in love now. to just be on friendship level till marriage happen. cos the emotional burden no be here. this girls will know who they want, yet be telling you that you be their number one. even wen they can see you are geniue, they want care to break your heart still.

i can pay anything for a virgin, but you see those hoes, they dont deserve one penny of that scam call dowry.

lemme sing for you

las las you go fall in the love ohhh
mmmm mmmmm
you go fall yakata
you go fall yakata

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by daniella45(f): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

You are deliverance, honestly..

Mad hausa goat

hey
watch your grammar
and correct it
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by daniella45(f): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

who is who
i mean who is the goat here
he or she
pumpkin or ugwu abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by daniella45(f): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

Ok Goood knews for u

idea jooor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.