Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Facebook And Whatsapp Is Currently Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook And Whatsapp Is Currently Down (233 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook And Whatsapp Is Currently Down by thelove101: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Who else is experiencing this same issue, let me confirm

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Whatsapp Is Currently Down by Damdid93(f): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Same here, was wondering if it was my browser too
Re: Facebook And Whatsapp Is Currently Down by ItxAyce(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Thought I was the only one bro, this needs to get to fp Asap
Re: Facebook And Whatsapp Is Currently Down by Babara1994(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
I hacked it. I'm so sorry �

(1) (Reply)

Who Also Feels This Way!!!! / A Thread!! How Xmas Is Being Celebrate In Your Area?? / What Are You Doing To Avoid Huge Billing From Your Numerous Bitches This Xmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.