Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! (65367 Views)

How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? / Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Brunicekid(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
See the number of people on this thread grin wink grin cheesy on top whatsapp fb, IG matter... Assuming this is the same way we follow the political and economical developments of Nigeria, it will have been better!!!

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by kay29000(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mahn! This has an apocalyptic feel to it... Like the end of the world.
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
So annoying.
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by pseudonomer: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mine is not working, my Internet Connection from Vodafone even stopped working for a while.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Dreamliner787(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lordgel:
Sign of endtime.... Jesus is coming soon
Ode, I was expecting one idiot to say this.. congratulations u were the first...
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Cokahot: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Make I check my WhatsApp 1st. Wetin dey my head na calculations abeg,I am in dye need of just 15m badly before december

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by streetpaddy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brunicekid:
See the number of people on this thread grin wink grin cheesy on top whatsapp fb, IG matter... Assuming this is the same way we follow the political and economical developments of Nigeria, it will have been better!!!

It is surprising me too o
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Cokahot: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Best time to bi client and tjrn it to emergency. She must pay. Even if na giftcard
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
2go and Snapchat is working perfectly well
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Lexusgs430: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Over reliance on one source, is dangerous ..... cheesy

Telegram would have plenty downloads, again...... wink

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Peterina(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lol..
I bought another mega data, thought I ran out of data �
Dharniel:
And here I am insulting MTN since... sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Guynexttdoor: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Imagine government banning Twitter, and the 3 in one social site crashes undecided is like putting all your eggs in one basket, by the way what do a Fulani government knw.
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Zidoh(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
timidapsin:
People go don re subscribe, restart phone like mad grin
I concur with you..... grin grin grin it's after subscription that it will dawn on them again grin
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by CheedyJ(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lordgel:
Coming from where sir?
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Angelfrost(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
ken6488:
rest it is more than that now

Do you know how many millions people are loosing now

You are right about that too...

However, it was always going to be inevitable. It's not a perfect system.
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by kay29000(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
FolabiCash:
I sha Don dey wonder why Nairaland dey load and my WhatsApp ain't picking.

This is what the world gets for allowing one man monopolize these digital social networks.

Exactly! This incident just made me realize how unhealthy it is for Mark to be in control of Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram.
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Hassan88(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
I done restart my phone pass 99 times today, thank God no be only me.....
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by ozolity(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by promisedeco(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
UltraSonicsXtra:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid the sum of 500,000 Naira for your services. This is an excellent opportunity to work from home and gain financial independence.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to 07054011454
From 1million to 500k
Keep going

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by AududuNine11: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
EternalBeing:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na today I know the true value of Nairaland. See eyes from all over Africa and probably the World! The speed with which this thread lept from page 1 to 6 within 2 minutes makes me to Fear the Panic that shall grip the whole World after Rapture! It shall happen soon! Repent!
Exactly bro...

It made me remember how rapture will be.

It will be indeed terrible.... Confusion here and there...

May God give me the grace not to miss the rapture!

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Okonjo123(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
A No get phone oo pls ¡ need phone o my number ¡s 08186906787 thank you
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Afoobawss: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lordgel:
oga this world no fit end once you die na u end ppl go dy live on ,mind you bros Jay no dy come back
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Blarney(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
If peeson sue mark now ,money go drop oh
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by azammi(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have restarted mine a billion times sef cheesy thank God for this update
timidapsin:
People go don re subscribe, restart phone like mad grin
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by mactoni91(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lmao...

Dem dn DDoS Zuckerberg...
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by FBIBOT(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought my phones were faulty... � �.. grin Facebook, whatsapp wasn't loading... Was just changing networks...
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by descartes400: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
The outage should be permanent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.