Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Facebook, Instagram Outage: Should We Go Back To 2go? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook, Instagram Outage: Should We Go Back To 2go? (408 Views)

2go- What Went Wrong? / Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook, Instagram Outage: Should We Go Back To 2go? by donsolo4u2c(m): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
I think it is time to consider other social media network like 2go.2go used to be one of the best social media network because of its accesssibility in all phone inlcuding china product.

The outage of facebook networks have made me to have a rethink in other social media network like 2go.

What are your thoughts?
Re: Facebook, Instagram Outage: Should We Go Back To 2go? by Simdyofficial(f): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Telegram is the best
Re: Facebook, Instagram Outage: Should We Go Back To 2go? by suffering: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Does 2go still exist? I remember the days I used it for strictly sexting. That thing can kill battery, sha. Just like every other online platform, kids invaded it. There are rooms available in the app. The Nigerian ones are empty, the Filipino and South African ones are heavily patronised. As soon as I saw "buy 2go credits with real world currency" I got completely turned off.
Re: Facebook, Instagram Outage: Should We Go Back To 2go? by ouvredeparis: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
I'd rather play suwe with kids than use that shitty app
Re: Facebook, Instagram Outage: Should We Go Back To 2go? by ruggedtimi(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Telegram is the best
telegram down...there is WeChat, line app, imo, nimbuzz

(1) (Reply)

Best 50k Phone / My Techno Pova / How Is SMS Spied And Intercepted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.