Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. (65212 Views)

Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) / Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) / Telegram Throws Subtle Shade At Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bubu na fool nah.. em ban Twitter but boys dey access am thru VPN.. na em mama go tire..
Sorry oo FB, IG and WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by iscom(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wow!
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by IdJack(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good for them.

Kindly check my signature for your business ideas and updates
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Godiya79: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
My phone dey useless like this

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Eagle360(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Okiemute101:

Nigeria is going down if care is not taken! We need to brace ourselves and pray for our beloved country. Its just a matter of time
prayers??
We are religious but evils.
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by barcaboi(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Don't be Suprised if you are asked to do some QR Scan or some Vaccine proof to log in.

Sounds funny but don't be Suprised if it happens. We Live in a Very sick and satanic world.

�‍♀️ smh una and conspiracy theories. Like we didn’t exist when these platforms were not available

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Nikeruka(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

What did that Pastor Righteousness2 type up there?
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Juanmike(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
What's with WhatsApp and Facebook

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by SwayG: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
I'm seriously loosing money because of this embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by iomoge2(f): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
I wanted to screen shot the shade and post on my WhatsApp status before I realized what’s happening!
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by olisaEze(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Seun is preparing to throw his own shade

Be like u dey find 600 years straight ban! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Moye04(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omo na almost the whole of nairaland members dey this thread oo since FB, WhatsApp and instagram don pursue us. Lol. Oga seun big ups to you sir, you are the next big thing that is about to hit the globe���

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by SwayG: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Juanmike:
What's with WhatsApp and Facebook

Mark SugarBag don lock am..

And there's nothing we can do about it

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by smartasuen(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari giving a speech about Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram, I see patami and Lai Mohammed blaming the unknown gunmen, I see Boko Haram claiming responsibility for shutting down social media, I see them threatening to shut down Nigeria, I see Biden blaming the Taliban, I see penticostal pastors in Nigeria telling Nigerians to get ready for the rapture.

This I have seen.

U are not just false but also a monumental embodiment of fabrication!
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by seguno2: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
socialmediaman:
Someone up there threw some vaccine proof mix into the game. You think he was being delusional or mischievous?

Possibly both

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by SwayG: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by AGBOKOJO(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is another lockdown!

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by AuroraB(f): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

What did that Pastor Righteousness2 type up there?
He be coconut head naa undecided
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by eszytee(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pls someone should recognized me nice game or any action movies...

Be like I wantu die without Facebook or whatsapp

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by baralatie(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
3gpvids:
My own facebook dey work,i no know wetin una dey talk sef
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by niyiforeal(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Old yankee Facebook available for sale, send an email if you are interested

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ayetobi92:
I don't think it has ever been this bad. Won ti get Zuckerberg finally. I am sure Facebook stocks would have started dipping

Real dip like crypto grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Burtiano32: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
There is a whistleblower that revealed that Facebook purposely allow misinformation and hate speeches spread in order to generate traffic and make more money.The whistleblower is a former employee of Facebook in the light of this issues Facebook use style slow down their various platform .

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nhemzie17:
cheesy

When will these apps start working Sir... Abi you cant see anything about this? grin

When will these apps start working Sir... Abi you cant see anything about this?
Na only evil and wicked he dey see
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
This goes to show that Monopoly Capitalism is very dangerous! Be it Big Tech, Social Media, News, Pharmaceuticals, Oil and Gas. even Retail and Service industry too. Monopoly Capitalism does no one any good save the owners and Board Members.

And we need to cut down on our dependence on this apps, Social Media, and the internet at large.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Fuckthamods: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
WhatsApp and Instagram really fvcked up selling their platform to that terrorist mark zuckerberg... Everything shouldn't be about money angry

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Ego2(f): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Truecaller dey observe grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Lewisdinho(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin grin
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari giving a speech about Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram, I see patami and Lai Mohammed blaming the unknown gunmen, I see Boko Haram claiming responsibility for shutting down social media, I see them threatening to shut down Nigeria, I see Biden blaming the Taliban, I see penticostal pastors in Nigeria telling Nigerians to get ready for the rapture.

This I have seen.
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
eszytee:
Pls someone should recognized me nice game or any action movies...

Be like I wantu die without Facebook or whatsapp

Unlike NL, I hardly use any of the three, so I no even feel am at all grin.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by baralatie(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Burtiano32:
There is a whistleblower that revealed that Facebook purposely allow misinformation and hate speeches spread in order to generate traffic and make more money.The whistleblower is a former employee of Facebook in the light of this issues Facebook use style slow down their various platform .
But
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by ejanla077: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Don't be Suprised if you are asked to do some QR Scan or some Vaccine proof to log in.

Sounds funny but don't be Suprised if it happens. We Live in a Very sick and satanic world.

preacher of doom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / iNote Mini: A New Android Smartphone From Itel (coming Soon) / Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.