Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:27 AM

Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. (65165 Views)

Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) / Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) / Telegram Throws Subtle Shade At Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by sureteeboy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Even Twitter is taking time to load posts. I guess the traffic is too high

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by baralatie(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
LincolnOnyeabor:
This goes to show that Monopoly Capitalism is very dangerous! Be it Big Tech, Social Media, News, Pharmaceuticals, Oil and Gas. even Retail and Service industry too. Monopoly Capitalism does no one any good save the owners and Board Members.

And we need to cut down on our dependence on this apps, Social Media, and the internet at large.
I no even feelam
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by angelfallz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lol. I have my life outside of facebook. It just feels weird not scrolling through facebook when I'm online. Not to mention whatsapp.

Angelfrost:

Mark is giving you young people an opportunity to actual start living... Really living real lives, not fake ones!!! tongue
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Burna440(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Na them sabi. .

If them like them come back ......if them like make them nor come back

After all Facebook and Instagram nor dey green allow boys huzzle

If na wechat crash na....ehnnnn...my mind go dey....he go pain me for chest

Which update u Dey use for wechat?
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Semaj77(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Simonokeh7:
The official Twitter page throws subtle shade at Mark Zuckerberg's owned apps.

Hello literally everyone . grin grin

Nothing subtle about this undecided undecided undecided
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by 3gpvids: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
baralatie:
Hmm
I dey livestream now sef
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by MyFrenchVoyage(f): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Twitter for the win today. At least we still have Nairaland.

Dm me if you are interested in learning French under six months.
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Angelfrost(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol. I have my life outside of facebook. It just feels weird not scrolling through facebook when I'm online. Not to mention whatsapp.

Not me... I saw the light many years ago, and detoxed myself of social media addiction!

These days, anything outside professionalism and business, my social media accounts can remain dormant for even months. Hell, I have even done a personal 2 years Facebook blackout! It was mad fun!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by mizturmike(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Write it down, our politicians will use this shit to cash out
you read my mind
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by ejanla077: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mynightmare:
Seun must be feeling bossy right now
See true caller ooo � � � �

Na you dey downgrade truecaller... I have been using truecaller since 2013...they have about 250 million users

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by RosyIsBlessed: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Seun is preparing to throw his own shade

grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by engrhorla(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Simonokeh7:

Are you in Nigeria?
How are you connecting to Twitter?
My VPN is not working again
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ademola47:
Gather here if you don't see anything news worthy here.
Whatsap and Facebook no de work right now and that's the news.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
shocked Omo see people wey dey view this thread plus guests.... Chai seun must do give away
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by peppermint7(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

Jack go like quarel pass fight.
That guy na Agba violence
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Nemesis0147(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
I will be losing up to 1000 pounds tonight if this WhatsApp no gree work
God abeg!
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by UncleJudax(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Seun is preparing to throw his own shade
Nairaland was hacked some 2 years ago. Seun no go wan put mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Newton85: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lol, even Reddit joined the shade? Crazy people Mark to catch cruise.
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by pode(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yes o

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Moye04(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
NewSoul:
shocked Omo see people wey dey view this thread plus guests.... Chai seun must do give away
I dey tell you
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Tfo10: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Really?. Smh
Righteousness2:
grin
Don't be Suprised if you are asked to do some QR Scan or some Vaccine proof to log in.

Sounds funny but don't be Suprised if it happens. We Live in a Very sick and satanic world.

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by GeneralPula: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Marketing..

If you know, you know..
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Benards(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Don't be Suprised if you are asked to do some QR Scan or some Vaccine proof to log in.

Sounds funny but don't be Suprised if it happens. We Live in a Very sick and satanic world.

who be this IDIOT la
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nemesis0147:
I will be losing up to 1000 pounds tonight if this WhatsApp no gree work
God abeg!
I prophecy for you that you won't lose the money.
WhatsApp will work very soon.

Don't forget to give me 100 pounds from the money.

I already prayed for you.
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Enn214(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lie mohammed neva join retweet there. cheesy
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Le2money(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Meaning that everyone run to Twitter now abi ���

Simonokeh7:

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by mizturmike(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
GeneralPula:
Marketing..

If you know, you know..
lol seriously dem dey do calculations
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Dhayveed002(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
At first I thought it was network issue
Bcoz they shot down network in some part of Kaduna I never new it was from Mark it self
E choke ooo
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Iconstar: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
I see many people deleting and deactivating their Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram account. I see telegram and Twitter become the next big thing. I see Mark Zuckerberg begging Seun Osewa to buy the remains of Facebook for a paltry sum of 100 dollars.

This I have seen.
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Sadar: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hope is not Russia Submarine effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Need To Get Back An Important Deleted Text Message On My Phone / Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.