Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,123 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. (65166 Views)

Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) / Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) / Telegram Throws Subtle Shade At Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by uchennamani(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Don't be Suprised if you are asked to do some QR Scan or some Vaccine proof to log in.

Sounds funny but don't be Suprised if it happens. We Live in a Very sick and satanic world.

Ewu

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by abbey621(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Iconstar:
I see many people deleting and deactivating their Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram account. I see telegram and Twitter become the next big thing. I see Mark Zuckerberg begging Seun Osewa to buy the remains of Facebook for a paltry sum of 100 dollars.

This I have seen.

Dem suppose komot your eyes with spoon grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Enn214(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
See thread viewers grin cheesy

Idle people cheesy
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Iconstar: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
abbey621:

Dem suppose komot your eyes with spoon grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Habib101: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Big Dawgs are throwing shade
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by mauchiz: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by chatinent: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Seun is preparing to throw his own shade

Seun dey respect himself because this means big for him too.

I wished he could just bring recent features to Nairaland make Facebookers kuku log in here.

But if na to combat with those hackers? Lol. Na just zero zero seconds.

Most of the best hackers work with Siteground, BlueHost, and big servers...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Juanmike(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Iconstar:
I see many people deleting and deactivating their Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram account. I see telegram and Twitter become the next big thing. I see Mark Zuckerberg begging Seun Osewa to buy the remains of Facebook for a paltry sum of 100 dollars.

This I have seen.
Sorry but you are not false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by AlphaDigitals: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Is Twitter down too, it's not working here
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Nealson(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mad ooo...... See huge thread viewers!, O boy ehn!
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by stasius: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
To access the new Facebook subsequently you will be asked to get a new code.....

This is 666
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by AlphaDigitals: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nealson:
Mad ooo...... See huge thread viewers!, O boy ehn!
It's not even up to the other one on the front page
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by stasius: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Telegram is now sluggish.

I guess they have too many users now.
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Don't be Suprised if you are asked to do some QR Scan or some Vaccine proof to log in.

Sounds funny but don't be Suprised if it happens. We Live in a Very sick and satanic world.

Are all christians dumb like you
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Mamaejimaato: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Moye04:

Seriously i thought something was wrong with my phone or my network provider. I don off my phone tire do all kinds of settings until i discovered what's up. Hope it's not what I'm thinking oo. Hmmm
Was about calling mtn out for shoting down their system without prior notice..

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by addexx: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
ambivert27:
In business, avoid greed. Dont bite off more than you can chew, this is Mark's undoing sad He just want to monopolise the flow of information, making him to buy 3 big Apps all by himself.

I'm sure he would have shown interest to also buy Twitter, na dat one no send am.

It's not greed. It's territoriality. Google did it and they are fine. They acquired more than 13 giant companies including Android, YouTube and HTC.
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Nealson(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
AlphaDigitals:
It's not even up to the other one on the front page

I just saw it few minutes ago, bro shey nairaland self no go crash like this so?
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by cezarman(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
angelfallz:
It is has been hours now and facebook, whatsapp are still down.

What is going on?

END TIME!

angry
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Nemesis0147(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
CodedMafia0:
I prophecy for you that you won't lose the money.
WhatsApp will work very soon.

Don't forget to give me 100 pounds from the money.

I already prayed for you.
amen boss

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by ephemerallife: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
priceaction:

You are running mad sir.
He's mad already. Just a mad man with a smartphone and an access to the internet
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Laggafin: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
angelfallz:
It is has been hours now and facebook, whatsapp are still down.

What is going on?
Your brain is still down bro.. dust it and rebooth it
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by adetem(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
My WhatsApp and facebook is not working, is there any problem
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Ojuororun(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na them dey loose...
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nemesis0147:
amen boss
Don't forget your tithe o.

10%

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Owen247: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Snitch24:
Lmao
Even Truecaller dey put mouth
As in ehh.
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Heychpee: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omg this isn’t funny
Thought ‘‘twas my network not knowing it’s a general shit
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
uchennamani:

Ewu

Very dumb guy. For him mind, he is spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Donpaper: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
addexx:

It's not greed. It's territoriality. Google did it and they are fine. They acquired more than 13 giant companies including Android, YouTube and HTC.
but they decentralized them all. Mark, I have told him several times, but he still refused but synced all its social networks together
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

What did that Pastor Righteousness2 type up there?

He keeps typing junk as usual.
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by Belcon(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Let's go signal way.....check and download from app store and okay store..been using it for months now .I knew this day would come grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. by AlphaDigitals: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nealson:

I just saw it few minutes ago, bro shey nairaland self no go crash like this so?
Hope the site won't be down too,seems twitter isn't working well, traffic too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Need To Get Back An Important Deleted Text Message On My Phone / Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.