Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Gather Here If You Came Here After Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Went Down - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gather Here If You Came Here After Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Went Down (459 Views)

Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm / Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash / Twitter And Instagram Acount For Sale.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gather Here If You Came Here After Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Went Down by expertnaire512(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oh well,

I was supposed to have a seminar in my Whatsapp group about the two profitable internet businesses I've been doing online, then I discovered that messages were not delivering on Whatsapp. At first I thought I had exhausted my data, I ought data again and it still did not work. 2 minutes I got a notification that these 3 platforms were down.

The first place I ran to na Nairaland oh

Where did you run to.
Re: Gather Here If You Came Here After Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Went Down by Snitch24(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pele
Re: Gather Here If You Came Here After Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Went Down by expertnaire512(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Snitch24:
Pele

LEPE
Re: Gather Here If You Came Here After Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Went Down by nonyofor2(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omo nairaland o it has tayed o
Re: Gather Here If You Came Here After Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Went Down by expertnaire512(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
nonyofor2:
Omo nairaland o it has tayed o

LOL ALL OF UNA DON REMEMBER SEUN ABI
Re: Gather Here If You Came Here After Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Went Down by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gather here for house fellowship or what?

Re: Gather Here If You Came Here After Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Went Down by Builderbet365: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
I don't even know when all these apps go down or out, I send my messages and I get replies as normal. Maybe it happens to people who live in there every minute of the day.
Re: Gather Here If You Came Here After Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Went Down by expertnaire512(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Gather here for house fellowship or what?

IF I NOD YOU ERH
Re: Gather Here If You Came Here After Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Went Down by kochila(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Telegram dey. But no regular contact there lipsrsealed
Re: Gather Here If You Came Here After Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Went Down by IdJack(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2021
I was on twitter all through before i saw a trend, I had to rush down to Nairaland to see it.

I later realized the Reasons Why Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp are Down

Check it: https://smartbusinessinfohub.com/facebook-instagram-messenger-and-whatsapp/

(1) (Reply)

. / 6 Online Business you can start with your smartphone / Shocking New Report!!! 15 Signs You Probably Will Not Be Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.