Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) (40751 Views)

Hilarious Tweets From Twitter Users As WhatsApp Is Down (Pictures) / Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by olalekan4y(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Twitter is back
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oga righteousness are you even sure you re gonna make heaven with all these your d illusionary statement
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Guestdjxc: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omor mehn
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Bigchristo: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
WriterNig:
Twitter is also experiencing a software glitch worldwide. Unable to load comments or tweets, heck even my drafts are all gone. Has anyone noticed it?
Earlier on they were using Facebook to catch cruise now e don be for them grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Aestheticsdude(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
membranus:

Greet am, say:

"Gud even, shorty"
alright boss

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by wiseworld: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gentle2002:
cheesygrin my Twitter is working tho
Also mine
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Arnoldlee: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is a wakeup calls for programmers.
How i wish?
How will teach me programming, coding and cyber security like this?
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Starz825(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
See how the Whole world is almost brought to its knees in Just a few hours.

We gave a message about the remaining months of the year, And many were scoffing and joking ..

https://www.nairaland.com/6780235/october-pregnant-pls-watch-pray

Imagine what the world will be like when JESUS suddenly Snatches HIS Bride out of Here in the RAPTURE. The Confusion, wailing and Yagayaga will be Unquantifiable and Undescribeable.

Humble yourself and Genuinely Submit to the Lordship of JESUS Christ . If not , you will cry on that day.
Guy...
What if Jesus comes now and you no follow am... think about it...
Don't be a signboard leading people to Christ/heaven....
Repent if you still have some secret sins too
Remember Matthew 7:22...
Baba God just say make I remind you...
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by kelish(f): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
wahala dey o, how I go take survive now.
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Iamagoodgirll: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nawa oh nairaland is the last hope grin
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by lookingfly: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Seems Twitter is being hacked too

Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Oluf3mi(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
frankmoney:
Even telegram no dey work
ah ah...alaye calm down na...e never reach that level. Telegram wey I dey cruise since and presently.
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Crossroad1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

We gave a message about the remaining months of the year, And many were scoffing and joking ..

Imagine what the world will be like when JESUS suddenly Snatches HIS Bride out of Here in the RAPTURE. The Confusion, wailing and Yagayaga will be Unquantifiable and Undescribeable.

Humble yourself and Genuinely Submit to the Lordship of JESUS Christ . If not , you will cry on that day.
oshey baba
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by babaalagbo1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Twitter too...these hackers are on rampage
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by warlordd(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
I wish everything, I mean all of them should crash so that everybody will go and rest. The are so many problems in the world today, and most of them were either caused or aggravated by social media.
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

Ogbeni shatap you false prophet....

The Bible teaches nothing about Rapture! In fact the word Rapture is not found in the scriptures.

Study your bible well and stop coming here to spew thrash!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by BreakingNews21: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Youngwiz71:
grin cheesy nairaland if hackers come make una no gree oo

Oga Seun fortified the sight back in 2014.

https://www.nairaland.com/1788840/seun-please-explain

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by garfield1: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Agboriotejoye, your dear twitter is not down abi? Have some shame.
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by ohiz2007(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
garfield1:
Agboriotejoye, your dear twitter is not down abi? Have some shame.

Check the latest tweets zombie. Twuta is not down. You should expect some lag due to high usage as the only available SM platform to users worldwide -minus zombies grin grin
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by warlordd(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
I wish everything, I mean all of them should crash so that everybody will go and rest. The are so many problems in the world today, and most of them are either caused or aggravated by social media.
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by fabulous03(f): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
I swearss ��
jaeyking:
grin
Like play like play Facebook services has been down for up to 3hrs if not more than.

Now Twitter.

WTF is doing this shit.

Well big time cash out

Na this kind people be the real yahoo boys no be all those gift cards and plus children..

Nairaland go full this night
Abeg make it no crash oo grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by warlordd(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
warlordd:
I wish everything, I mean all of them should crash so that everybody will go and rest. The are so many problems in the world today, and most of them are either caused or aggravated by social media.
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by CrestMan: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Download KINGSCHAT app and thank me later
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Beautifulemi(f): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
What exactly is happening? Is the world coming to an end

For your yummylicious cakes of different flavours, mouth watering snacks and finger licking small chops, contact us on 08135797316.
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Johnchrix(m): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omo tunde ednut don suffer this year o angry
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by leofab(f): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dalil8:

True. It doesn't work anymore.

Where do we run to?
cry cry

facetime
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2021
Social media is now a suicide media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel Crashes Data Service Cost By 100% / MTN Gave Me 5k For Updating My Info. / Blackview BV9600 Plus: The World's First Rugged Phone With In-display Scanner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.