Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. (526 Views)

Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) / Microsoft’s Bing Search Engine Restored In China / gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by Workch: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Someone has deleted large sections of the routing, from the look of it, it means data from Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram data will be lost.

We will have to start afresh. It’s gone
Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by Ammishaddai: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Atheists have gone into panic mode grin

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by Crowwejihadist: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
The Almighty probably at work.
Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by Workch: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Atheist have gone into panic mode grin
Theists assume everything, even their god.
This is one of the theistic assumptions
Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by Workch: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
The Almighty probably at work.
are you serious now or you are kidding me?
Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by Ammishaddai: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
Theists assume everything, even their god.
This is one of the theistic assumptions
This doesn't change the fact that you're in panic bros. Accept your anxieties and there might be hope for you in that pit of confusion you call atheism grin
Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by Workch: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This doesn't change the fact that you're in panic bros. Accept your anxieties and there might be hope for you in that pit of confusion you call atheism grin
lol, whatever rocks your boat
Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by BabaIbo: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
It will be appreciated.

That man is too proud and authoritative.

The way facebook and his other apps handles/ban/restrict etc people's accounts is improper.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by Workch: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
BabaIbo:
It will be appreciated.

That man is too proud and authoritative.

The way facebook and his other apps handles/ban/restrict etc people's accounts is improper.
its hard to believe there won’t be a backup somewhere, even if that’s the case
Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by BabaIbo: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
its hard to believe there won’t be a backup somewhere, even if that’s the case

Honestly, I don't care if he has a back up or not.

Fvck him and his apps.

Just this year alone, that weyr*y man and him team don restrict my account for more than 4 to 5 times and it's mostly one month ban on each occasion.
Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by Workch: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
BabaIbo:

Honestly, I don't care if he has a back up or not.

Fvck him and his apps.

Just this year alone, that weyr*y man and him team don restrict my account for more than 4 to 5 times and it's mostly one month ban on each occasion.
Thats because you flouted their policies.
Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by Machinegun91(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
God has finally punished Facebook on my behalf, those bastards are always restricting me for offense I know nothing of...

Stupid Facebook
Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by BabaIbo: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
Thats because you flouted their policies.

You're talking because you have never been restricted unjustly.
Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by Workch: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
BabaIbo:

You're talking because you have never been restricted unjustly.
i have restricted severally but I usually flout their policies.
Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by BabaIbo: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
i have restricted severally but I usually flout their policies.

That is you and not me.

Is that clear?
Re: Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. by care4you: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
mark ntooooorh! shebi you gave me 1week suspension? .....my village people are very active..I trust them!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information On Solar / Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer Quits In Tears / New Tyrannosaur Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.