Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? (26506 Views)

What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by cfree14(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mostly watching of movies. Squid game at the moment

1 Like

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by frankmoney(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omor
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
U dey ask me.. I Don go download 2go back.. It all started in 2go.. Back to my root..

2go sweet that year o.. And e go sweet again now

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
A
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by ElValiente(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Goodealz(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gamer999:
Apart from nairaland, Share what you're currently doing on your phone as the outage of major social media sites persists.
Me: I now have enough time to go through my unread mails, I'm also on Google to know things I'm curious about eg difference between thunder and lightning grin, the current situation now allows me to reconnect with friends and family via phone calls and sms. Also, I'm on boomplay streaming songs and finally on YouTube to catch some classic ukwa movies.

How bout you?
cheesy

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Testing apps that I'm coding, I haven't always been a fanic of Facebook, when will Nigeria have it's own version of Facebook and whatsapp.
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Annie27: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gamer999:
Apart from nairaland, Share what you're currently doing on your phone as the outage of major social media sites persists.
Me: I now have enough time to go through my unread mails, I'm also on Google to know things I'm curious about eg difference between thunder and lightning grin, the current situation now allows me to reconnect with friends and family via phone calls and sms. Also, I'm on boomplay streaming songs and finally on YouTube to catch some classic ukwa movies.

How bout you?
I've been on Nairaland since 7pm checking out updates. Then reading all the documents I've downloaded 4 months ago on PDF and have never read. Just finished the second book in 4 hours.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Arizonaz: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Am doing nothing on my phone

Just celebrating the downfall of Mark Zuckerberg
He get why.....

As he dey block account Nah... Market go shift last last grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by KoolSpade: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gamer999:

How bout you?
link me up to play asphalt 9

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by seunmohmoh(f): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
My WhatsApp is working fine
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by DeWisedon(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
People dey say they have lost millions, person wey dey owe me , ask me to send account number so that h3 go pay me, that was the last message he sent, my account number wey i send never go since.... and this guy is chatting me on whatsapp with Kuwait Number.....���� i don call number tire, wetin dek dey speak for me i no dey understand am

1 Like

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by EyeTaspirant(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na all of us gather dey nairaland so
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Olam09(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nairalanding
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by OneKinGuy(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
reddit n Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by gabrieltemmy(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin

I just found out of could do more on [url]cliques.ng[/url]
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Abbeynomics: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wetin dey pain me pass right now be say MTN Nig don join them
I no fit borrow airtime to call again their network don crash too
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by lammy197(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
2go to the moon

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by adajoe555: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Catching cruise on nairaland and

Read articles on thought catalog grin
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by miclef86(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
I just renewed my DSTV subscription
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Going through Nairaland thread while thinking of an interesting anime I can watch on YouTube.
Been watching videos and docs on Orangutans, Chimps, Apes and monkeys.

I can send you a telegram link for animes, if you're interested
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Kento4ken: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Naira landing
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by geokay777(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Surfing the net via chrome

1 Like

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Tumeeshey(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Came back to Nairaland after what?4-5 years? Lol
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Internet247(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Telegram ti take over grin
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Bunnatex(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Playing CALL OF DUTY
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by handsomeyinka(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Watching how to japa.
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Flairoqy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
If we had our own peculiar local social media platform, we wouldn’t worry much about the glitch of a foreign franchise.
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by sprinter101(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Using viber and telegram
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by mizlovette(f): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have moved from telegram to signal to botim tey still bored, sent and read emails.
Infact I have taken time to snap very hot noods about to start sending out to use and console people ������ las las ayam boreddddddddddddddd
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by CocaineLord(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Staring at the sky grin
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by TheFearless(f): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Vibbing on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Telegram Is Down / How To Bypass Google Verification On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime / Infinix Hot 6 Pro (X608): Full Specifications And Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.