Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring (75421 Views)

Home Of Wedding Proposal Rings / Marihanacraft.com | Ankara Bag, Shoe, Bracelet, Earring E.t.c / 18 Karats Gold Full Set (neckchain, Earring, Ring And Bangle) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring by Ammishaddai: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2021
[s]
cosade:

………… Finally, no matter what their (men) reason for wearing earrings, the practice will be considered by some as a statement, to others as cool, attractive, spiritual, or simply a component of your job; the practice is trendy and very common in today’s western culture. To those who feel that this is not really a cultural tradition that should be perpetuated, there is an anonymous quote that goes thus ‘respect people’s feelings. Even if it does not seem to mean anything to you, it could mean everything to them’.

https://www.fashionunlock.com/cultural-background-of-men-wearing-earrings/
[/s] A lot of you monkeys in Africa just type rubbish without even reasoning things properly . Oga, every institution created by man has its code of conduct and dressing , so why didn't the idiot in this story abide by what was instituted by the church? The hypocrisy of this narrative is what we all are against , and not the fact that he is wearing earrings

1 Like

Re: Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring by cosade(m): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] A lot of you monkeys in Africa just type rubbish without even reasoning things properly . Oga, every institution created by man has its code of conduct and dressing , so why didn't the idiot in this story abide by what was instituted by the church? The hypocrisy of this narrative is what we all are against , and not the fact that he is wearing earrings

Proverbs 12:16 ►
Fools show their annoyance at once, but the prudent overlook an insult. (NIV)
Re: Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring by Ammishaddai: 6:27am On Oct 06, 2021
cosade:

Proverbs 12:16 ►
Fools show their annoyance at once, but the prudent overlook an insult. (NIV)
Your hypocrisy was reflected in your first post so using this one to cover it won't change that fact .

1 Like

Re: Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring by sammy329(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2021
femoDee:
I don't know why we get angry at things in order to assist God. If my way of life is not in line with your belief, you don't need to get angry or rain abusive words on me, except you are a Christian version of Bokoharam!!

If you ask me, the guy is very respectful and matured. Stepping out of the church was a matured thing to have done. Imagine all the distraction that would have caused at that moment when the center of attraction was solely meant for the bride and the groom.

Why not assign someone to talk to the guy necodemusly without drawing any attention if such is against the church's doctrine.

Please let's mind the way we treat spiritual matters. The heart and soul of the guy is more important to God than your filthy anger which is not even helping God.

Someone is already getting angry with this my epistle... No Wahala......
You are simply filling you hell fire admission form by yourself.
undecided undecided undecided where did I curse??

The guy is just unruly, he came into a place where there is structure and organisation and decided to be rebellious.
Re: Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring by Vulcan24(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2021
Empty pride
Re: Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring by emmyileri(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Do these guys know the meaning of church and the purpose of church?
Re: Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring by NadiaR(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

In his mind he is right and much more civilised.

That's the arrogant and selfish youth of today.

If it was at work or an embassy now they gave him the same rule, you will see him trembling to remove it.
Bros embassy will never ask him to remove it. Now answer this; if it was a tattoo will the reverend tell h to clean it?
Re: Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring by Jeromejnr(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
NadiaR:

Bros embassy will never ask him to remove it. Now answer this; if it was a tattoo will the reverend tell h to clean it?

Answer this, if he was going to work in the US embassy or as a delegate with a Tattoo opened that cannot be hidden, will they hire him?
Re: Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring by Dritom34(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
I thought you were a jw.. I[quote author=adajoe555 post=106479589][/quote]
Re: Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring by adajoe555: 5:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Dritom34:
I thought you were a jw.. I

And so?
Re: Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring by Dritom34(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Come on!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? / Fashion Designers Enquiry? Who Knows The Best Of The Best?/ / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.