Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,427 members, 7,864,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. (45068 Views)

My Friend Was Denied A Well Paying Job Cause She Had A Leg Chain On / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by wallarwallar(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2021
Wit dis ur write up any lady will cheat on you. You are very weak. U no suppose be a MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Depressed101: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I need reasonable people to give me some advise here on how I can deal with such a huge fiasco,
The money isn't really my problem but she cheat and she has never accepted once even though I've evidence.
Is it appropriate to help her? Or help and give her road out0 of my life cause her cheating lifestyle has caused me more trauma than everyday..
This lady knew I had accident last week for God
Men with experience I await your response
no it is not appropriate, but it is appropriate you cut off your dick, because you are dick less in the brain..

God I can't believe how you Simps put up with useless for nothing women
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2021
You are the architect of your own misfortunes yet you claim to be Almighy prosper!

You know you have a cheating girlfriend yet you allowed her put yu in this trauma......you started the money stuff with her, letting her know you have more than you can spend hence she can bill yu such. What about her parents or if you train her finish n she did not marry you, it will now turn to an issue n you will bring it here on nairaland?

Tell her you don't have money for now since you had an accident, tell her your treatment took everything n watch her reaction. Try to break loose from her by doing things that will take your mind off her n things to make you happy .....
You know what you want n what you should do...no man want s a cheating girlfriend so man up!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Okonjo123(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2021
Trumann You guys should stop dating hungry paupers, you won't hear. Let her go and meet her father for the money or let her get a job and save up. ¡f she no get job you go l¡ve am yes or no :DTrumann You guys should stop dating hungry paupers, you won't hear. Let her go and meet her father for the money or let her get a job and save up. ¡f she no get job you go l¡ve am yes or no
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2021
OP Abeg ehh help me with 60k from that money let me startup a business with it, thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by jojothaiv(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2021
Nigga wey we suppose waste our vex ontop hin head knack better akpako...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by emsco(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2021
The only woman i owe this kind of help is my future
wife not all these almajri girls going into relationship for financial benefit.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2021
betcliq:
Ask am whether you be her Papa . To knack you 2by2 just dey hungry me. Simp everywhere

Train any Nigerian babe at your own peril unless you give am Belle.

In Mosdii voice those people are very useless.

That amount done reach to start up reasonable business in Nigeria.

Abeg Op give me that amount N549k to do turn over in my biz this coming season December by February I'll return N650K with value..
seems you are sure, what business idea so you have, should I pm
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Mayeldah(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2021
Mtchew!!!

Op, to slap just dey hungry me this morning.

How much dem dey sell full plot of land for where you dey?

Why train a cheater?

Ndiara!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Kirchoffs: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2021
The highest money I have ever given to my kid sister is 128k for her admission, any other girl I divide it by 10. I say it anywhere that the highest I have ever spent on agirl and I mince no words is just 10k.

I cherish my sisters above all else
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by efficiencie(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2021
betcliq:
Ask am whether you be her Papa . To knack you 2by2 just dey hungry me. Simp everywhere

Abeg Op give me that amount N549k to do turn over in my biz this coming season December by February I'll return N650K with value..

Abeg knack am 2by2 e need am badly...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Okonjo123(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2021
wallarwallar Wit dis ur write up any lady will cheat on you. You are very weak. U no suppose be a MAN ab¡ na tell lam pls :Dwallarwallar Wit dis ur write up any lady will cheat on you. You are very weak. U no suppose be a MAN ab¡ na tell lam pls
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by vikgreen01(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Eno go better for the hello baby. Bros op no loose guard oo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Ashirioluwa: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Your cheating girlfriend…………. You doesn’t sound like a man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Mideriks04(f): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Bobxin:

wow!

Abi na...many of us have plans but no money

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2021
Keep worrying yourself untop of woman. Tell her you don't have, the world will not stop. Move on if she is cheating, nobody will kidnap you

All the best
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by ebuclassic18(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2021
pay because of the previous knackings
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by rahztafari(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2021
I love my gender people. When we have the money, we don't have problem giving it to those ones on the other side.

It's just those stupid females I do pity because they think say na all guys mumu. See opportunity now, and u still have d mind to cheat on someone like this. No be juju be that? I don't know who advice these ladies.

Anyways my brother, do as the lord tells you to. At the end of the day, na only u sabi as u dey take dey see ur money.

Just remember that giving a dishonest lady all the money in the world won't make her loyal or honest to you. Even a good sex does more than money to a woman, if u know u know. Even with d good sex sef, u can't make her loyal if does not want to. So, you are on your own.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by drsibz66(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2021
Nothing anybody will say that will make him not to pay. The girl already has his mumu button
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by omoyeni37: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2021
This story must be a fake, because i don't believe can be so foolish as this op
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Blackdisciple(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2021
Are you her dad

Besides if she's cheating as you said then let her go to those people she cheat with to help her with the money.

Forget that thing when you say the money is not the problem but to her you are a mugu after you have given her the money.

If na me sef and I know she's cheating, even if I have the money inside the 500+ I will give her 100 or less let her go and hustle for the rest.

If she's cheating never have it at your mind that after school na you she go wan marry oo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by happyfm: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2021
Don't fund her education and kick her out of your life bro, she is a cheat and a leech.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by ACE1010: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2021
What business do you have with a cheating woman bro??... A cheat is always a cheat...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by niri(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2021
Just give her #200,000 send off and forget abt her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by victorbass1234: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I need reasonable people to give me some advise here on how I can deal with such a huge fiasco,
The money isn't really my problem but she cheat and she has never accepted once even though I've evidence.
Is it appropriate to help her? Or help and give her road out0 of my life cause her cheating lifestyle has caused me more trauma than everyday..

if you still asking for advise. then you are very stupid.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by ensamy(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2021
549k to start , pay her bride prize with the money and let her collect it from her father.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by joshuaidibia(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2021
betcliq:

I can give you if you have a good collateral and you live in Port Harcourt
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by aminusodiq(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
if i ask you for assistance... Would you help? See... Op me i need job.... Kindly link me up... Give ur mama 200k.. Ur siblings 280k... Give ur dah yeye gf of urs 20k for transport... Then breakup afterwards!

If you have a job, or the link.. Pls help me _ Btech - A. ECONOMICS (SECOND CLASS UPPER) (4.41CGPA)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by peacesampson(f): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
Simple questions:does she have parents, who are capable of taking care of her?, U do u have siblings? Parents? Have u asked if they need help via their education or whatsoever, because if u be my bro I found out u gave such money to a girl not ur wife ..when I am in need ..I swear I would cut u off my life, u do u have any investment? No go do spend money anyhow...by the way na private university she dey go??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by zakkxx: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Run for your life ooo; that Bab na dose of Hypertension ooo! Run ooo u supposed dump her first before u type this nonsense here!! Go help less privileged with that money and see God blessing on you!! Don’t be a simp na red pill era we de!! Don’t be a mumude
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by godliman: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Drella:

Where do all these simps keep coming from?

549k ontop hnd??
She cheated without remorse nor apology and you're contemplating on giving her the money.
When was the last time you gave your siblings or parents money?How much was it?
Which day did you turn to her father?

E be like say all these kanyamata, pussy sweetener and dem jaruma products dey real o.
Over- money dei worry the guy, I think his name should be
donatus. She may use the money to finance her boy friend's business
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by sheDD(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
but I say make u loan me 70k with interest of 10k to be paid by December 29 u no gree.

Now u wan dash someone almost 600k cos she get orifice
For the records z better to help a loyal than a gal that will always come asking for more..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.