Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life (14527 Views)

Ghanaian School Competition Uses Nigeria As A Reference For Fraud. See Reactions / A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Vaiki(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2021
God bless Mr Opare,Mr Boateng, Mr Leo,Mr Alex,put together I got the best!
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by ominilongest(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2021
My Mom smiley
Rip mom
I miss you
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by smartasuen(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Teacher's day ke...
Yesterday, for where I dey teach, someone asked our boss 'Sir, hope we are not coming to work tomorrow since it's Teacher's day?'
My boss replied 'Yes, don't come tomorrow but when coming next, come with your resignation letter'.

Right about now, I don mark not less than 50 notes.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Homeboiy: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2021
To these two lecturers from uniben maths/statistics department

Both of you deserve bullet wounds for saying rubbish all the time

2 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by ABUPHARM(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2021
God bless Uncle Dimowo massively, I left secondary school as dunce, I mean numbskull, he turned my life around by making a genius in chemistry, mathematics and other key science subjects. Today I'm about to graduate from one of the federal universities as a pharmacist. A dream I never thought would come true.

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Okonjo123(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2021
3gpvids My class two teacher who taught me how to read and write

Mr H....... i salute you plentisiously ¡ dey your sa¡d :D3gpvids My class two teacher who taught me how to read and write

Mr H....... i salute you plentisiously ¡ dey your sa¡d
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Forlardara(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2021
Mr Olusesi @igando Ilesa really reshaped myself. I repeated Ss1 cos of math - scoring 07/70. But he came in to myself and everything changed. My passion for math drove me back to UI to study mathematics after I have graduated as an Accountant. Today, I make students become Mathematicians. I'm happy ending up being a TEACHER and school owner. Thanks for not giving up on me Mr Olusesi, even when my math teacher in school - Mr azeez gave up on me. Happy teachers ' day to US.

2 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Okonjo123(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2021
Me a no go shool oo
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by membranus: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2021
My wife.

She's a highly conscientious teacher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Okonjo123(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2021
ominilongest My Mom smiley Rip mom I miss you May her sul r¡p sorry cryominilongest My Mom smiley Rip mom I miss you May her sul r¡p sorry
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Ex0rcist: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Mr Ṣeun during my primary school days and Mr (forgot his name) helped me with maths during my ss2 and reinforced the belief that I can pass without cheating in maths. Now maths is my best subject.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Okonjo123(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2021
membranus My wife.

N¡ce one me a no go shool oo ¡f she can teacher me pls my number ¡s 08186906787 thank you
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by oyinda1599(f): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2021
Dr Adebayo La-Kadri will forever be my best Teacher....
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Karmaisme(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Late Mrs Afolayan. Mt Carmel primary school Oro. How on Earth can I forget you?

She'll make me stand up to read a passage to the whole class anytime we have English language, I thought she hate me at then but now I know she meant well for me.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by hrykanu231(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
First my late Mum, who was a primary school teacher/Headmistress and my Pry4 teacher, Mr. Inah(he had answers to all the questions we asked him).
And that increased my love for education early enough.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Jac007(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mrs Abdulganiyu

Children's Day Nursery and Primary School Kano.

She was my Primary 4 class teacher in 1994...she brought out the best in me.

God bless you ma.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by singlealone: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
Shout out to Mr. Michael Onyemauche, from Umuabuchi, Eziama Uli. My days under you in Primary 5 & 6 @ Ndianurugwo Primary School Uli were outstanding. You created an inquisitive spirit in me. Thank Mr. Andrew Okonkwo, my English teacher, Ohakpu Secondary Commercial School. You opened my eyes.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by membranus: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Okonjo123:
membranus My wife.

N¡ce one me a no go shool oo ¡f she can teacher me pls my number ¡s 08186906787 thank you

Mek u no vex oo, I no fit trust other men with my wife ooo.

Na Naija we dey o.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Holaomoakin(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thanks, okay for Napps is 12th Oct,.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Okonjo123(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
membranus
Mek u no vex oo, I no fit trust other men with my wife ooo.
Na Naija we dey o. Okay ¡f u can call me pls
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by ignis: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
dareyking:

Which state please?

Kano
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by asaajuomo1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
To my primary 3 teacher Mr. Lawrence then in St. Mathias Boys School, Lafiaji, Lagos, you really impacted in my life and also my Mathematics teacher in Lisabi Grammar School, Abeokuta Mr. Osiboyejo (aka Masto).
Allah will Bless you wherever you are.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by shogsman(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Starz825:

So you and wizzy follow go same school
Yep
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by shogsman(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kokaine:
you were in same school with wizkid?
Ya
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by shogsman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
kingmurainah:

Ijebu ode grammar school ba?
Yep JOGS
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mrs OBADEYI, my mathematics teacher and Mr Tijani, my fine arts teacher, who also doubled as my mentor at school... MAY YOUR CHILDREN NEVER LACK HELPERS, MAY FAVOUR FOLLOW THEM EVERYWHERE THEY GO, AMEN.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by CALEB1590(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Anty ngozi back in primary 2. I salute you and thank you so much for opening this my block head.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Muyiwabiggy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Corper Sophia that year.
She was my chemistry teacher in Secondary School. I was the chemistry laboratory prefect and that means I had to spend extra hours with her in the laboratory to prepare solutions and salts for qualitative analysis.

She was a very sexy lady with the right dimensions of curves and her bumbum was massive. It was visible in her khaki.

My mind was always focused on her during our laboratory sessions until one day she dragged me to the office inside the lab.

That is how she leaned on the desk with her bum exposed and I had to do the needful. I brought out my young black schlong and she sucked it for seven minutes. After that, I inserted it into her wet dripping kpekus and before five minutes, my hot seeds flew out into her.

I had other numerous intense sessions with her. She made me whom I am today. An expert in Bedmatics and Sexiology.

Of course, I made A1 in Chemistry too.

God bless Corper Sophia. My best Teacher.

Werey
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by freesoul12: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Internet
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by yeababe: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mrs Ojiakor, my Biology teacher of Christ Ambassadors'College.... thanks for instilling discipline and sense of decorum on me. May benevolence never be far from you.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by omolola12345(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
May God reward all the teachers in my life and their children according to the way they have impacted me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. / ASUU Introduces ‘UNILAG Forever’ Badge To Discredit Renaming / Registration Is In Progress Chartered Institute Of Commerce Nigeria Promoting&fasting The Art&am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.