Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

What You Need To Know If You Love Helping People - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What You Need To Know If You Love Helping People (280 Views)

As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? / How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know If You Love Helping People by Lostchild(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2021
I know a prominent prophet of God. One day, he cried out to God and asked God this question.

Almighty God.
Why do people always betrays me ?

Why is it that, when I help people, they always repay me with evil ?

Why?.

God answered his question.

God spoke and told him; Since Satan - the devils cannot kill you, that is what they will always do to you.

The prophet was speechless.

Now, It is left for the prophet to stop being kind to people or continue to be kind and helpful.

THE MESSAGE

I previously quote. People should deal with their demons, but some shallow nairaland users cannot see beyond my word.

I have hard many brutal demonic attack just by helping people around me. Some of the attack was so bad that sometimes I would weep in regret and say, why did I help this person?

I would weep and say to myself, who send me to help this person ?

THE HELPERS

There are many generous men and women on this nairalandy forum, they are brutal givers who love to help but they have stop giving out help because of what they have gone through.

When you help a person and they repay You with evil. good with bad, it is the demon in their life, that use their mind and body to exchange your good for evil. The devils do these to sow their evil seed in your heart and stop you from virtue.

If the person you are helping is loyal to you, the devils in her life will manipulate unatural circumstances and use the bodies of others around to cause chaos just to remove you from their life.

You as an helper, don't need to fight just to be in their life. The receivers are the ones who need to fight their demon and behave in good manners just to be in your life

I repeat: people should deal with their demon. The plan of the devils is to make sure that many africans will die in extreme poverty and suffering

In most cases, the devils will spiritually divert all help that will come into the life of a person.

FINAL WORDS

If you are reading this message, NOTE that; there are various people that will help you and strengthen you in each phases of your life life. But there is a certain person that will bring life change to you.

The reason why you are praying for God to use a stranger to help you is because the people you know in person cannot give you what you that transitional change in your life.

If you fight against any help or helper that comes your way, you will surely die in poverty
Re: What You Need To Know If You Love Helping People by Lostchild(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2021
Poverty destroys

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Land Deal In Okpanam Asaba, Delta Sate / What To Do Now? / Room-mate Needed In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.