Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Bolt Stole My Money And Have Refused To Refund Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolt Stole My Money And Have Refused To Refund Me (983 Views)

Court Orders Evans To Refund €233,000, N50Million ransom To Abducted Victim / Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolt Stole My Money And Have Refused To Refund Me by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Does anyone know the appropriate place to report bolt rides as I’ve tried contacting their support team and not been responded to...

I took two rides with their app on the 1st of October and paid in full 4200 and 5300 respectively, by transferring to the riders...

Yesterday, being on the 4th, I got debit alerts on my account, that I was charged 3400 and 4500 for the same rides I paid.

Attached below are the screenshots of these transactions.

Mods please help move to front page...

Re: Bolt Stole My Money And Have Refused To Refund Me by Davash222(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2021
Leave innocent Bolt out of this...contact your bank.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Stole My Money And Have Refused To Refund Me by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2021
Davash222:
Leave innocent Bolt out of this...contact your bank.

You mean it’s my banks fault that I’ve been charged twice for the ride? Anyway, I’ve also contacted the bank but I suspect bolts hand in this, because I attached my card...

They also put a hold on some amount of money...trust me bro, bolt isn’t innocent of this accusation...They should just rectify it, because I’m ready to sue them.
Re: Bolt Stole My Money And Have Refused To Refund Me by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun please help look at this thread...
Re: Bolt Stole My Money And Have Refused To Refund Me by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
See wahala shocked for this harsh economy
Re: Bolt Stole My Money And Have Refused To Refund Me by Doctortyre: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
SonOfAfonja:
Does anyone know the appropriate place to report bolt rides as I’ve tried contacting their support team and not been responded to...

I took two rides with their app on the 1st of October and paid in full 4200 and 5300 respectively, by transferring to the riders...

Yesterday, being on the 4th, I got debit alerts on my account, that I was charged 3400 and 4500 for the same rides I paid.

Attached below are the screenshots of these transactions.

Mods please help move to front page...

Bolt never cheated you , Your trips were on card trips and you never noticed that and some drivers are very greedy to let you know so call the drivers if you still have their numbers.. Let them know your trips are on card and yet they collected money from you ... And make a report to bolt too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Stole My Money And Have Refused To Refund Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Doctortyre:

Bolt never cheated you , Your trips were on card trips and you never noticed that and some drivers are very greedy to let you know so call the drivers if you still have their numbers.. Let them know your trips are on card and yet they collected money from you ... And make a report to bolt too

Okay thanks for the clarification, I did contact them, still waiting for a response...and I don’t have the numbers of the drivers.
Re: Bolt Stole My Money And Have Refused To Refund Me by Boogyman557: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SORRY MAN

(1) (Reply)

Crime And Judgement! What Will You Do As A Judge / Mkpulimmiri Is Killing Southeast Youths / Photos That Depict How Bad Weather, Terrain Affect Military Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.