Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart (17294 Views)

Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US / Essence By Wizkid On Billboard Hot 100 / Wizkid - Essence (official Video) Ft. Tems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by Ppogbae: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
And he isn't selling drugs unlike a certain group of people

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by rattlesnake(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fake hype
Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by Vinnie2000(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
WizzyBaba!!

The StarMan himself!

It's like he is Pursuing Millions Dan Making d normal Naija hits!

Nice one, Wizkid Eleniyan! cool

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by myners007: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggar.....that is why he is always in my playlist along with burna boy and tuface....
What about Davido?
Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by ExtraVioment: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Good for them.

In all honesty, this song no reach the level of gyakie ft omah lay - forever remix.

They have the same cool vibe, but wizkid dem own na voice and fame, gyakie own na pure smoothness. Go around Africa, na dat gyakie own dem like, I just enter Kenya yesterday, na gyakie the guys and babes like. I get till Friday before I go back naija again. The babes here like both, but dem dey really sing dem hearts out with that forever remix.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by dapolaw(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Wizkid no dey get better lyrics, aside from Joy and Ojuelegba all other lyrics of his songs are thrash.... Is it soco or caro or baba nla?

Authoreety A
=106472777:

Very nonsense lyrics..

But the beat and general arrangement make sense daii... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by shogsman(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
There is nothing like clay on the list you dummy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by MufasaLion: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ain't nobody better! cool
Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by keleants(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
myrrtle:
You no talk about love nwantiti wey dey number 4, you dey talk about wetin no dey top 10.
Exactly my point

Cuz I no really see why the fuse de about when someone is at no. 4 wey no de make noise
Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by demolinka(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
The kind grace wen dis guy get ehn! If you dey envy am, na for your pocket o
Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by elonize(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Marc Pilcher -- the award-winning hair stylist and makeup designer who won an Emmy for his work on hit show "Bridgerton" -- has died of Covid-19. According to a statement, Pilcher was double vaccinated and had no underlying health conditions.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by shogsman(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iliveforever:
even Ckay omo these guys are actually making cool money shaa
Don't mind the dumb op there is no clay on the list jare

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by Kingosytex(m): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Make I no lie, I no like that song.
I just carry sentiments dey vibe to the song based on say na Starboy.
Starboy FC...Clear road for Big Wiz.
Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by shogsman(m): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
myrrtle:
You no talk about love nwantiti wey dey number 4, you dey talk about wetin no dey top 10.
There is no ckay on the list, the op is just fuvking around

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by MufasaLion: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Walruss:
If foreign musicians are not involve it will never hit top... What's goin' on

Is Tems a foreigner? It seems you even got to know about the song after Justin jumped on it. A song that just got Platinum not even the remix.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by Makib2020(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ko easy mehn
Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Global recognition entered the Nigerian music industry when Yoruba's started dominating it, same with highest grossing Nigerian movies. I have no doubts that an oduduwa republic may have it's own problems but it's certain that we'd make africa great. Wizkid's essence is a typical example of rising by lifting others, he saw talent in tems and didn't look at whether she was an upstart now he has a hit record.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by AmuEbule: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kolena:
He featured Tems on the original song of his album 'Made in Lagos' and then Justin Bieber on the deluxe version of the album. Justin Bieber's feature catapulted the song to No. 13 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Meanwhile, Nigerian artiste Ckay just achieved a feat which no African artiste has ever done. His hit song 'Love Nwantiti' is currently No. 4 on the Global 200 chart; which means that the song is currently the No. 4 most streamed and bought song in the world.

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

https://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-global-200
I am so proud of Wizkid because I have seen his amazing transformation.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by uzydicekid: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Walruss:
If foreign musicians are not involve it will never hit top... What's goin' on
No Foreign musician in Ckay's song
Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by Emocruize(m): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Best song

Am I the only one that haven't heard or listened to the ckay song?? Love nwantiti
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by MufasaLion: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
ExtraVioment:
Good for them.

In all honesty, this song no reach the level of gyakie ft omah lay - forever remix.

They have the same cool vibe, but wizkid dem own na voice and fame, gyakie own na pure smoothness. Go around Africa, na dat gyakie own dem like, I just enter Kenya yesterday, na gyakie the guys and babes like. I get till Friday before I go back naija again. The babes here like both, but dem dey really sing dem hearts out with that forever remix.

Lol

Omah Lay is a talented dude but he's not got that international fame! International fame is a big deal if you crave greater achievement in the industry.

See how they are all relating with Burna and Wizkid now. Even Tems has gotten the recognition. It's left for her to utilize the fame now. Ojuelegba opened international doors for Wizkid and since then it's plaque on plaque! Thats growth.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by MufasaLion: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
uzydicekid:

No Foreign musician in Ckay's song

The guy you qouted is ignorant trying to form woke. grin
Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by Abagworo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
wonderr:
I don't know why something keeps telling me that tems own this song, abeg make una no come for me too na think I dey think oo

Of course Tems is the magic. The first verse and hook did it.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by ExtraVioment: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

Omah Lay is a talented dude but he's not got that international fame! International fame is a big deal if you crave greater achievement in the industry.

See how they are all relating with Burma and Wizkid now. Evn Tems has gotten the recognition. It's left for her to utilize the fame now..

I dey with you on that.

Na fame.

Not that wizkid is not talented, he even had more better songs than this, but I guess this is the one that the masses like or the one opportune to blow.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by Emocruize(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Best song

Am I the only one that haven't heard or listened to the ckay song?? Love nwantiti

Damn.. I gotta listen to the song
i Guess you might have heard the song but you just dont know the song.
Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by MufasaLion: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Okoye4sure:

You sure?

The results are staring at your face always. grin
Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by MufasaLion: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
ExtraVioment:

I dey with you on that.

Na fame.

Not that wizkid is not talented, he even had more better songs than this, but I guess this is the one that the masses like or the one opportune to blow.

Bro, Yankee is very important if you want to be known and make good money in the industry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by madukaanaya(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
dont even what this wack dey sing

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by olagbola45(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
GeneralPula:
Billboard chart is always for sale at the appropriate price..

If chart is always for sale your fav David and Burna for don buy ham

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart by Bornsinner7: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emocruize:

i Guess you might have heard the song but you just dont know the song.
I just listened to it.. it's my first time..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Jay-z Mean To Offend Christians On 'Empire State Of Mind'? / Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) / Some Day - Angela Okorie Featuring Joe EL Amadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.