Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Today Is World Teachers Day, I Remember Dozens Of Teachers Murdered In Zaria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Is World Teachers Day, I Remember Dozens Of Teachers Murdered In Zaria (172 Views)

World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / Lamidi Mukaila 'Auxiliary' Wife Murdered In Ibadan, Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World Teachers Day, I Remember Dozens Of Teachers Murdered In Zaria by Elbinawi: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Today is #WorldTeachersDay2021.

I remember all the Teachers murdered by the Buhari gang of bloodthirsty killers during the #ZariaGenocide. One of those Teachers was Martyr Umar Farooq Abdullahi, the son of late Professor Abdullahi of ABU, Zaria.

Brother Farooq was a close Friend while we were at the Zaria University. Brother Farooq was a Teacher with the Kano state Government. He was running his Masters program at ABU, Zaria, when he was murdered at the residence of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky (H).

Dozens of Teachers and Lecturers of High Institutions were murdered by the Nigerian army during ZariaGenocide & their dead bodies wickedly dumped in the multiple Shia mass graves. Their Families are patiently waiting for Justice.

.....and we will overcome!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Today Is World Teachers Day, I Remember Dozens Of Teachers Murdered In Zaria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Elbinawi:
Today is #WorldTeachersDay2021.

I remember all the Teachers murdered by the Buhari gang of bloodthirsty killers during the #ZariaGenocide. One of those Teachers was Martyr Umar Farooq Abdullahi, the son of late Professor Abdullahi of ABU, Zaria.

Brother Farooq was a close Friend while we were at the Zaria University. Brother Farooq was a Teacher with the Kano state Government. He was running his Masters program at ABU, Zaria, when he was murdered at the residence of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky (H).

Dozens of Teachers and Lecturers of High Institutions were murdered by the Nigerian army during ZariaGenocide & their dead bodies wickedly dumped in the multiple Shia mass graves. Their Families are patiently waiting for Justice.

.....and we will overcome!

#ElbinawiTweets
condolences

(1) (Reply)

Newspresident Buhari Pledges To Help South Sudan Overcome Economic Challenges / Nigeria’s Payment System Attracted $500m Investment In 5 Years —CBN / This Vice President Is Simply Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.