Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. (6675 Views)

Tokyo F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. / 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds / Get Your Murano 2 F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lily F1 hybrid cucumber.

Description:
Deep green color skin, thick flesh.

Size: 5cm x 26-28 cm.

Average weight 300g.

Flowering 21 DAS.

Maturity: 35-38 DAS.

Gynoecious flowering - Predominantly female flowers.

Disease Resistant:
High resistance to powdery mildew.
Intermediate resistance to downy mildew.

Heat Resistant.

High yielding (40-50 tons per hectare).

Seed pack: 50g.

Origin: Thailand.

Call/chat: 08084429909

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 5:36am On Oct 06, 2021
Lots of growers are already taking advantage of what Lily f1 cucumber can deliver.

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2021
This came in last night from one of our early adopters...

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good canopy formation

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Calebigor(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
How much is the seed and where can I get it?

1 Like

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Calebigor:
How much is the seed and where can I get it?

A pack is 13k. Kindly reach out on Whatsapp to discuss shipping to your location.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by emmadot15(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
The variety that farmers need to plant for better yield

1 Like

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
emmadot15:
The variety that farmers need to plant for better yield

Thank you sir.

Do find time to share update about your cucumber farm soon sir.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Resellers & distributors needed nationwide.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Fresh review...

1 Share

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2021
Good morning my neighbors.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2021
This review came in this morning from a reluctant farmer.

He's had the seed for over 3 months. He eventually decided to plant Lily f1 side by side with a popular cucumber variety.

This morning alone, he has called me twice, telling me well Lily f1 cucumber performed. He's excited and ready to scale up his Lily f1 cucumber production.

Join the Sabi gheng.

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
We've few qtys of sample seeds, in case you would love to give it a trial with minimal risk.

Delivery to your location will be on you though.

Talk to us today.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2021
Good morning my neighbors... grin
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Thanks to everyone that's been getting on the Lily f1 cucumber train. You're the real MVP.

I'm case you need more info about Lily f1, we are just a "click" away grin.

Oya click the click.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2021
They promised to adopt Lily f1 cucumber and already, they've placed and recieved their order of fresh Lily f1 cucumber seeds supply.

You're the real MVP.

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by cattlefarming01: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2021
Do You Want To Become A Millionaire In The Agricultural Sector ?

The future millionaires and billionaires of Africa will not be coming from oil and gas sector, they will be coming from agricultural sector - Akinwumi Adesina President, (Africa Development Bank)

Here is one in a life time opportunity to make millions of Naira by becoming a Zenith Energy Enzyme agro input distributor.

Only one distributor to be appointed per state and only one dealer per local Govt.

For more than 10 years, our range of organic agricultural inputs have helped many farmers to achieve bumper harvest in their farms across Africa. Our livestock organic inputs have also contributed to the improvement of livestock production and increase in farmers profit.

To register and read more about the terms and condition to be a distributor kindly click on this link : https://zenithenergyenzyme.com/zenith-energy-enzymes-agro-distributorship-and-dealership-program-3/

For more inquiries kindly contact us on 08033492090, 09129929919 ( WhatsApp or Call)

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

1 Share

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
My people, apologies for the rude interruption.

cattlefarming01:
Do You Want To Become A Millionaire In The Agricultural Sector ?

The future millionaires and billionaires of Africa will not be coming from oil and gas sector, they will be coming from agricultural sector - Akinwumi Adesina President, (Africa Development Bank)

Here is one in a life time opportunity to make millions of Naira by becoming a Zenith Energy Enzyme agro input distributor.

Only one distributor to be appointed per state and only one dealer per local Govt.

For more than 10 years, our range of organic agricultural inputs have helped many farmers to achieve bumper harvest in their farms across Africa. Our livestock organic inputs have also contributed to the improvement of livestock production and increase in farmers profit.

To register and read more about the terms and condition to be a distributor kindly click on this link : https://zenithenergyenzyme.com/zenith-energy-enzymes-agro-distributorship-and-dealership-program-3/

For more inquiries kindly contact us on 08033492090, 09129929919 ( WhatsApp or Call)

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2021
I hope you get the message smiley.

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dear Cucumber farmers, This seed will put more money into your Pocket. Yes!

Contained in every 50g pack is an average of 2000 viable seeds with the potential of giving you a new experience in your cucumber production.

Don't take word for it. Order for your seed today so you can counter or support these claims.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2021
Average of 2000 seeds is what you're getting in each pack.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Free samples still available for now. In case you want to test the waters with one foot grin.

Let's talk.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
So, someone called yesterday wanting to know if the reviews we've been posting are not fabricated.

Let me reiterate here again: every one of our review are verifiable. We can give you contacts and locations to go check things out for yourself.

Expect some more reviews in the next couple of day.

A big thanks to everyone that's been getting on the Lily f1 cucumber train. God bless every hustle.

========

Meanwhile, we ended the call by agreeing on qty of packs needed and the delivery means. Seed is heading to Ajah as we speak.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Few samples available still.

SE and SS folks that need Lily f1 cucumber sample seeds should reach out. We've some headon that way already.

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2021
Good morning my neighbors grin.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Few samples still available for pick up. Get yours now and thank me later.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lily f1 cucumber Sample recieved in Port Harcourt.

Awaiting confirmation from Onitsha and Imo.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by numen(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2021
I am in SE and would like to try out this Lily cucumber.

Please can I get a sample?

LucidG:
Few samples available still.

SE and SS folks that need Lily f1 cucumber sample seeds should reach out. We've some headon that way already.

1 Like

Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
numen:
I am in SE and would like to try out this Lily cucumber.

Please can I get a sample?

I can send you a contact of you'll be kind to reach out on Whatsapp.

Thanks for reaching out.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Attit: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
Average of how many cucumbers do you have in the chikun feed bag?
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by LucidG(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Attit:
Average of how many cucumbers do you have in the chikun feed bag?

We're talking about cucumber seed and not cucumber fruit here pls.
Re: Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. by Attit: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
LucidG:

We're talking about cucumber seed and not cucumber fruit here pls.
Na wa for sellers ooo. Honestly, I do not understand you guys. So, it was your ghost that posted the picture below in chikun bag. I guess you just want to sell seeds, you didnt even know the efficiency of the seed at all, you only got pictures from "magas" you sold to. Cos if you can reply me with the above.... na waoo. When I'm thinking of looking into this seed. Mehn! So, you mean you could design with some skills of showing the length of the cucumber (which I know you or your maga took the biggest, and will not show the smallest, and you or your maga put the biggest fruits on top of the bag) and you do not think knowing the average number of fruits in the bag is not an issue you should discuss. So, as a farmer, I shouldn't know the average number of fruits your variety can give in that bag? And you displayed the bag yourself.

Na waooo!

Anyway, goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#500,000 Profit Shock In My Cucumber Farm. PROMTEX FARMS. / 2,640 Poultry Eggs Capacity Incubator / Photo Of My 1month Old Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.