Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan (25538 Views)

Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) / Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by Krismas(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
SIRTee15:

All u doing is cherry picking. going around in circles looking for what suits your agenda. I dont have time for that.
people's will remain sacrosant. You dont force your will against their wish. simple.
anything otherwise is a room for anarchy.
superpowers don't learn until its too late. formerly ussr, presently usa and now china is treading same path. Nigeria is already gone.
grin U even avoided my question and started talking about cherry picking? U left out Britain and France in ur list of superpowers who will never learn? Ur problem is ignorance about the real nature of western hypocrisy. U talked a while earlier of people in Falklands voting to remain in the UK, but wot didn’t occur to u, is that before such vote was agreed to, Britain had long reconfigured the population of the island by swooping locals wit brits! The vote cud not have gone otherwise, is same process by which Zimbabwe came to have a large population of white citizens who own large caches of land. Its population doctoring. Same thing too for Northern Ireland. If the west respects the right of self determination then the American civil war wud never have happened. Cos the southern states wanted to leave the federation legitimately. In China’s case, a colonial power interfered in the country’s civil war and ferried the loser in the war to a part of China and has been trying to force a division btw the country. Like create two countries from one. It shudnt be allowed to stand. Period. There has been much population engineering in Taiwan as usual, regardless, the land belongs to China, thats wots germane
Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by austinleo38: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
People comot say den no wan be seen as such u dey try merge them. I no get. maybe u go fit explain better. Taiwanese dont like to be addressed as Chinese...
awoo47:
Taiwan is china, it's civil war that divided them, they are all ethnically Han Chinese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by SIRTee15: 12:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Krismas:
grin U even avoided my question and started talking about cherry picking? U left out Britain and France in ur list of superpowers who will never learn? Ur problem is ignorance about the real nature of western hypocrisy. U talked a while earlier of people in Falklands voting to remain in the UK, but wot didn’t occur to u, is that before such vote was agreed to, Britain had long reconfigured the population of the island by swooping locals wit brits! The vote cud not have gone otherwise, is same process by which Zimbabwe came to have a large population of white citizens who own large caches of land. Its population doctoring. Same thing too for Northern Ireland. If the west respects the right of self determination then the American civil war wud never have happened. Cos the southern states wanted to leave the federation legitimately. In China’s case, a colonial power interfered in the country’s civil war and ferried the loser in the war to a part of China and has been trying to force a division btw the country. Like create two countries from one. It shudnt be allowed to stand. Period. There has been much population engineering in Taiwan as usual, regardless, the land belongs to China, thats wots germane

I cant remember telling u that my moral compass is influenced by western propangada or policy. I stand on the side of justice, equity and fairness as well as common sense.
How is france and uk superpowers? uk was smart to know when to relinquish the title. France that cant even get a submarine deal done much less project power beyond its territory. Their influence on francophone countries is simply due to the stupidity of african leaders.

I ignored the catalonia question because its obvious u just playing to the gallery over the issue. anyway I'll reply u and hope u learn from it.
I support the right of catalonia to self determination if they feel their interest is not protected under the spanish protectorate. What I do not support is some politicians pushing their selfish agenda under the guise of secession. The govt is a representative of the people and should do the bidding of the people.
The 2017 catalonia referendum was very divisive among the catalonians. The opposition parties in catalonia refuse to partake and told their members not to vote. Puigdemont even sacked his own ministers who advised against the move and his police chief resigned over same issue. He couldnt even get 2/3rd of his own parliament to approve it, making it unconstitutional. It was a foolhardy move and the disastrous outcome was predictable.
Same thing Nicolas sturgeon is pushing in scotland when scottish have made it clear they do not want another referendum.

I really dont understand your point about falkland. When the vote was conducted, the inhabitants said they dont want to be with argentina. I dont care their race or when they relocated. Its about the people not the land. If we start arguing on land, then we are all migrants and tenants on our present habitation. other people lived their b4 us.
Your lame point about land is what britain is using to hold on to chagos archipelago when it rightfully belongs to mauritius. Even the UN assembly and world court has pronounced the island belongs to mauritius. But Britain kept insisting there were no people on the islands when they colonised it and former inhabitants were workers brought as migrants to work on the plantation. Ironically, falkland was used against them in court on why their argument wasnt tenable.

I really dont see why u brought amercian civil war into the picture. First, this is 2021 not 1857. A lot of progress have been made on rights, justice and fairness.
Second, the confederacy never asked 25% of its own citizens whether they wanted to secede or stay with the union and under what terms&condition. I guess they never wanted to give up their source of cheap labour. So why should america offer them such benevolence?

And this brings me back to nigeria which u carefully ignored. The West wants a Nigeria that is united but useless. U will never see anything wrong in that despite your anti-west rhetorics since their oneness policy on nigeria serves your interest. This is despite 99% of tribes that make up Nigeria are tired of the present structure and wants an alternative.
Based on the above, I can conclude u are the one who is influenced by western hypocrisy since u depend on them to keep Nigeria one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by WoundedLamb: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
China doesn’t recognize Taiwan as not part of China’s territory. Who made the west the geographical arbitration?

That’s the point, she doesn’t give a heck what the west thinks about it. It won’t allow U.S have presence in Taiwan. There’s nothing wrong is forcefully acquiring Taiwan to stop U.S

U.S did it in the past several times. I have evidence of that

Let's not get more emotional than logical. It is not about what the West thinks. People's fate should not determined by another's interest or ego but by themselves alone. I really don't know how else to say this. The région in question is Taiwan. Regardless of the interests of China or the US, the wants of the people should come first. I never implied the US has the right to draw geographical lines. I am saying what the Taiwanese want should be the ultimate. The ideal thing should be to have a referendum. The people should be given a voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by chukxie(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
China has to acquire those islands because the west will set up military bases there with nukes very close to China.
China has to show their dominance to protect themselves.
Chinese doesn’t want U.S to establish any military apparatus so close to it. U.S are the people causing the whole crises because they always want to intimidate others with their military.

Hope you get it now?

Isn't China already surrounded by US. military bases? America has bases in both Japan and South Korea. The US. has about 750 military bases in more than 70 countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by chukxie(m): 1:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Aganju849:

They know Biden is weak and already half out of it, mentally.

They can't try this nonsense with Trump. Even China knows Trump is a beast grin

Which Trump? The same fellow every Chinese person loves for being a predictable clown? I laugh in Chinese. grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by koolaid87: 4:25am On Oct 06, 2021
Australia, its getting closer

1 Like

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by Krismas(m): 4:42am On Oct 06, 2021
SIRTee15:

I cant remember telling u that my moral compass is influenced by western propangada or policy. I stand on the side of justice, equity and fairness as well as common sense.
How is france and uk superpowers? uk was smart to know when to relinquish the title. France that cant even get a submarine deal done much less project power beyond its territory. Their influence on francophone countries is simply due to the stupidity of african leaders.

I ignored the catalonia question because its obvious u just playing to the gallery over the issue. anyway I'll reply u and hope u learn from it.
I support the right of catalonia to self determination if they feel their interest is not protected under the spanish protectorate. What I do not support is some politicians pushing their selfish agenda under the guise of secession. The govt is a representative of the people and should do the bidding of the people.
The 2017 catalonia referendum was very divisive among the catalonians. The opposition parties in catalonia refuse to partake and told their members not to vote. Puigdemont even sacked his own ministers who advised against the move and his police chief resigned over same issue. He couldnt even get 2/3rd of his own parliament to approve it, making it unconstitutional. It was a foolhardy move and the disastrous outcome was predictable.
Same thing Nicolas sturgeon is pushing in scotland when scottish have made it clear they do not want another referendum.

I really dont understand your point about falkland. When the vote was conducted, the inhabitants said they dont want to be with argentina. I dont care their race or when they relocated. Its about the people not the land. If we start arguing on land, then we are all migrants and tenants on our present habitation. other people lived their b4 us.
Your lame point about land is what britain is using to hold on to chagos archipelago when it rightfully belongs to mauritius. Even the UN assembly and world court has pronounced the island belongs to mauritius. But Britain kept insisting there were no people on the islands when they colonised it and former inhabitants were workers brought as migrants to work on the plantation. Ironically, falkland was used against them in court on why their argument wasnt tenable.

I really dont see why u brought amercian civil war into the picture. First, this is 2021 not 1857. A lot of progress have been made on rights, justice and fairness.
Second, the confederacy never asked 25% of its own citizens whether they wanted to secede or stay with the union and under what terms&condition. I guess they never wanted to give up their source of cheap labour. So why should america offer them such benevolence?

And this brings me back to nigeria which u carefully ignored. The West wants a Nigeria that is united but useless. U will never see anything wrong in that despite your anti-west rhetorics since their oneness policy on nigeria serves your interest. This is despite 99% of tribes that make up Nigeria are tired of the present structure and wants an alternative.
Based on the above, I can conclude u are the one who is influenced by western hypocrisy since u depend on them to keep Nigeria one.
;DOh grin Oh!! Sorry I 4got Britain and France are just POWERS and not SUPER so? The term is vague anyway! One cudnt sell subs, the other sold! Yet one is not super for not selling and the other is not super for selling? grin I think I like ur sense of humor! Wot am telling u, is that ur IDEALISM is not wot fuels the world. That the west u got those ideas from, only pay lip service to it wen its not convenient for them to do so. Thats pretty much am telling u. And all the example show this. Including Nigerian unity. The land cannot be ignored if a people canbe reengineered. The south have been turning back droves of almajiris for dis same reason and Lagos has often rejected outcomes of elections insisting its not the wish of the indigenes but that of igbos. If u going to ask for a ref, be sure of those u asking are the real people. In case of Taiwan, they are not.

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by FlordFlorez(m): 6:00am On Oct 06, 2021
timesup234:
bastardd coward. China will invade Taiwan and any attempt by vagabond America to assist Taiwan will lead to America being wiped off the face of the Earth

In ur delusion.

U must most likely be a Muslim to sound this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by Workch: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2021
FlordFlorez:

In ur delusion.

U must most likely be a Muslim to sound this way.
WoundedLamb:

Let's not get more emotional than logical. It is not about what the West thinks. People's fate should not determined by another's interest or ego but by themselves alone. I really don't know how else to say this. The région in question is Taiwan. Regardless of the interests of China or the US, the wants of the people should come first. I never implied the US has the right to draw geographical lines. I am saying what the Taiwanese want should be the ultimate. The ideal thing should be to have a referendum. The people should be given a voice.
Dude, you don't know how the world works. The world isn't fair man.
You are the person employing pity and emotions over logic.
The same reason why China won't let Taiwan go is why Nigeria won't let Biafra go
Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by Workch: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2021
chukxie:

Isn't China already surrounded by US. military bases? America has bases in both Japan and South Korea. The US. has about 750 military bases in more than 70 countries.
You justified why China won't let Taiwan breath. Taiwan is closest to China than Japan and Korea.
U.S is the problem here
Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by chukxie(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
You justified why China won't let Taiwan breath. Taiwan is closest to China than Japan and Korea.
U.S is the problem here

The United States doesn't need Taiwan in order to strike China because the warheads America has in Japan, SK...can strike China with precision. May war never break out between the US and China.
Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by Workch: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2021
chukxie:
[/b]

The United States doesn't need Taiwan in order to strike China because the warheads America has in Japan, SK...can strike China with precision. May war never break out between the US and China.

You don’t know how it works.
Most of the U.S military bases in Japan and South Korea will be bombed even before u.s mobilizes major weaponry there. Most of China’s missiles are facing there.

However allowing U.S in Taiwan is moving the geometry from east to south. It gives China another problem of having to defend that axis.
That’s why China is claiming islands on south China seas.

You guys should understand the geography of that region first before making analysis.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by emmyileri(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
I don't know why China is forming as an aggressor nation...so vast a nation yet it still crave to acquire tiny island nations of Taiwan and Hong Kong...why? This island's are far different from mainland China and have been practicing a different system of governance..why not let them be?

China is dragging kashimir with India, still dragging a small island north, near the border with Russia, still dey quell a semi-autonomous area of Tibet that was independent before they drag them into China. .wetin be this country own....no wonder Japan humiliated them years ago and they are stil wary of Japan if not that America limited the Armed forces of the great empire of Japan. .
Let China be careful. .to me they are playing with fire in that region!
Yes the answer is China want to dominate the Asian region and expand across the pacific. If that becomes successful, they will be able to control trade routes, blocking other powers from accessing it. With time they can invade at will small nations in Asia without the assurance of assistance from Countries like US. the truth is, Taiwan is strategically located and presented the first phase in China ambition. Many people commenting here don't know that China taking of Taiwan by force will drastically increase the possibility of of world War 3. China knows this likewise US. However, Taiwan too is not a weak country, so the possibility of an all out war will be bad for the two countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by emmyileri(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2021
JackMoses1:
Before commenting try and understand history first. Any issue that has to do with Taiwan and China is China internal affairs. It's a fact the West keep denying because their goal is to use Taiwan to destabilize China just like they were attempting with Hong Kong. China has not invaded anyone but the West is bent on provoking China. Taiwan is a Chinese Island.
How will the Americans feel if China is arming Hawaii and prepping them for rebellion. Try and get an education before you comment. Most comment are borne out of ignorance of history. The west has completely demonized China in the world's eyes and that's the only thing indomie generation will hear
I get your point well proving. But know this, China becoming a dominant power in the world is bad for the world. China are authoritarian rule with no regard for freedom.
Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by emmyileri(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Vado:

The point is human nature vis-a-viz inter state relations is a hydra. Kill the west influence and these rabid dogs would still find a way to pick up a fight against one another. USA is still a rational world police. Would you rather have a Nazi like leadership in North Korea, Iran or an overly cocky country like WW2 Japan run the affairs of the free world? Those who threatens everyone with wiping them off the map become the key international powers? Careful what you wish for.
I think it's a boy you are replying to bro, boys have low sense of reasoning. Just ignore him pls

1 Like

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by chukxie(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
You don’t know how it works.
Most of the U.S military bases in Japan and South Korea will be bombed even before u.s mobilizes major weaponry there. Most of China’s missiles are facing there.

However allowing U.S in Taiwan is moving the geometry from east to south. It gives China another problem of having to defend that axis.
That’s why China is claiming islands on south China seas.

You guys should understand the geography of that region first before making analysis.

Do you know how many bases the US has in South Korea alone? From Yongsan Base, to Pyongtaek, Dongducheon, Osan, Gunsan. Ever heard of something called Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system? You think the US mounted them in South Korea for tourism sake?

Speaking of China claiming almost all of the South China sea. Since you brought it up,don't you think it constitutes a form of aggression by China claiming the bodies of water right next to other countries backyards? How about Chinese trawler fishing boats ramming into small fishing boats from the Philippines on disputed waters nearer to the Philippines than to China which China claims as an inalienable part of its territory?

I wish I could write more here but I can't for certain reasons.

Remember, the US, China, Russia, the UK, France... all crave two crucial things - expansion and domination. Have a nice one.
Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by Vado(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2021
emmyileri:

I think it's a boy you are replying to bro, boys have low sense of reasoning. Just ignore him pls

I just tire for these guys. Have they not seen how Chinese expatriates alone treat Africans on their own soil with contempt and derision? Did they not see how their citizens spit on Africans, unjustifiable ridiculous arrests on their streets, cut throat loan facilities where you surrender your sovereignty amongst other vices too numerous to mention yet their communist led government does nothing? At least, racism in the west are reprimanded using state's laws that punishes culprits. Such isn't the case with China.
Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by Workch: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2021
chukxie:

Do you know how many bases the US has in South Korea alone? From Yongsan Base, to Pyongtaek, Dongducheon, Osan, Gunsan. Ever heard of something called Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system? You think the US mounted them in South Korea for tourism sake?

Speaking of China claiming almost all of the South China sea. Since you brought it up,don't you think it constitutes a form of aggression by China claiming the bodies of water right next to other countries backyards? How about Chinese trawler fishing boats ramming into small fishing boats from the Philippines on disputed waters nearer to the Philippines than to China which China claims as an inalienable part of its territory?

I wish I could write more here but I can't for certain reasons.

Remember, the US, China, Russia, the UK, France... all crave two crucial things - expansion and domination. Have a nice one.
most of the bases need mobilization dude, stop reasoning like a primary 2.
You still need huge time and money for logistics to get anything there that can take down China if war starts. Which is a huge disadvantage to United states. It won't take much sweat for China to bring them down before U.S is ready to use them.
Those bases would have been brought down before U.S gets there. Bases can only work for smaller military might like Iraq and Vietnam

1 Like

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by fxexperts: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
You still need huge time and money for logistics to get anything there that can take down China if war starts. Which is a huge disadvantage to United states. It won't take much sweat for China to bring them down before U.S is ready to use them.
Those bases would have been brought down before U.S gets there. Bases can only work for smaller military might like Iraq and Vietnam

An attack on a US base in Japan is an attack on Japan itself. And you think the Japanese will just fold their arms and watch China stroll past them so easily. A country that ones Defeated China in full blown war. The only choice the Chinese have is to win these US allies over to their side, and convince them to turn their back on the west and that they have refused to do, Rather they are doing show of force.

I will never want a Chinese World power, Because my encounter why working with these guys are horrible. They are barbarians, But too bad the have Nigeria as a country wrapped around their arms and we can only obey their every command, because we have given them our sovereignty over a pot of porridge (Loans).

I think we can give the Northern Nigerian to China and the US can take the Southern part. Since These Abokis think because they are Anti western, China is their friends. The same China that is currently prosecuting Islam and chasing them to the ends of the earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by chukxie(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:

Do you even know the level of combat preparedness of American bases? Ever been in one before? Judging from your comical assertions up there it is evident you have no clue what American bases are or how they operate either. Each base is a fully functional, and combat-ready ecosystem. I like China because I have family members who are Chinese, I do businesses in China and I have hundreds of Chinese friends. So,naturally I'd support China over the United States. However, it is good we discuss (not argue) objectively.
Have a nice day.
Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by Workch: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
fxexperts:

An attack on a US base in Japan is an attack on Japan itself. And you think the Japanese will just fold their arms and watch China stroll past them so easily. A country that ones Defeated China in full blown war. The only choice the Chinese have is to win these US allies over to their side, and convince them to turn their back on the west and that they have refused to do, Rather they are doing show of force.

I will never want a Chinese World power, Because my encounter why working with these guys are horrible. They are barbarians, But too bad the have Nigeria as a country wrapped around their arms and we can only obey their every command, because we have given them our sovereignty over a pot of porridge (Loans).

I think we can give the Northern Nigerian to China and the US can take the Southern part. Since These Abokis think because they are Anti western, China is their friends. The same China that is currently prosecuting Islam and chasing them to the ends of the earth.
U.S are not better either
Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by Workch: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
fxexperts:

Japan doesn't have nuclear weapon bro.
This is not 20th century, China will annihilate Japan in few days without the U.S getting involved. That's the difference when you have nuclear weapon.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by WoundedLamb: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Dude, you don't know how the world works. The world isn't fair man.
You are the person employing pity and emotions over logic.
The same reason why China won't let Taiwan go is why Nigeria won't let Biafra go

If it were just all about politics and accepting the world as an unfair place without raising an eyebrow or attempting to do anything about it, then why exactly are you against the US? Why are you speaking up against them? You're taking a side because you believe you have a logic to back it up. So don't tell me about how the world is unfair in a bid to subdue an alternative perspective.

Your analogy is not accurate. If you want to compare Nigeria with China, then China (PRC) would be Biafra in this case and not Taiwan because the government of Taiwan (ROC) was there ruling the country long before the communist party rose and forcefully took control of the Mainland China. In fact, the Taiwanese still believe they should be the one representing the whole of China at the UN. So comparing the pre-existing/old ROC government with Biafra and thereby calling the newer PRC government Nigeria is a reverse of logic. In fact, it would be sacrificing logic on the alter of power.

Before the advent of the Chinese in Taiwan, there were non Chinese Taiwanese already there. And even after the Chinese took over, it wasn't long before the Japanese took control of the region. The Chinese only regained control after the fall of Japan. The rise of the communist party in China was met by resistance which led to the loss of Mainland China to them. They are trying to take over Taiwan today simply because they have the resources/power. But they do not have the justification. And if resources/power is all that counts, then there's nothing wrong with what the US is doing. But we are having this chat only because we're both trying to look beyond power and attempt to justify the actions of the parties involved. And so far, I've not seen any convincing justification that PRC should take over ROC against thier wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
post=106469920:

Peace is all we need in our world � .

We Rise.
grin grin grin grin... Some things are not worth coming from some people.
Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by fxexperts: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
U.S are not better either

All Human has a bad side. So we should not condemn Bandits and terrorist.

Workch:
Japan doesn't have nuclear weapon bro.
This is not 20th century, China will annihilate Japan in few days without the U.S getting involved. That's the difference when you have nuclear weapon.

Thinking because they posses some Nuclear war head they can annihilate an highly advanced technologically driven nation. You are in for a long surprise. And for your information Japan only decide not to develop nuclear war head just for the safety of Humanity. But if they intend to the have the technology and the resources in abundant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by Workch: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
fxexperts:

All Human has a bad side. So we should not condemn Bandits and terrorist.

Thinking because they posses some Nuclear war head they can annihilate an highly advanced technologically driven nation. You are in for a long surprise. And for your information Japan only decide not to develop nuclear war head just for the safety of Humanity. But if they intend to the have the technology and the resources in abundant.
Dude, making nuclear weapon is not like strolling to your toilet. Even when you have the knowledge, it becomes a problem if you don’t have it at hand when the war starts.
It’s a matter of who has ur as at the time the war started.
Japan will be annihilated before it starts developing any.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by Krismas(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
emmyileri:

Yes the answer is China want to dominate the Asian region and expand across the pacific. If that becomes successful, they will be able to control trade routes, blocking other powers from accessing it. With time they can invade at will small nations in Asia without the assurance of assistance from Countries like US. the truth is, Taiwan is strategically located and presented the first phase in China ambition. Many people commenting here don't know that China taking of Taiwan by force will drastically increase the possibility of of world War 3. China knows this likewise US. However, Taiwan too is not a weak country, so the possibility of an all out war will be bad for the two countries.
grin Another comedian! U completely off the hook. TAIWAN IS NOT A COUNTRY. It’s part of China. Pity, peeps talking here really don know what is happening! In addition, China has no track record of invading or colonizing other countries. They only want all their lands back, which colonial powers shared among themselves and their allies
Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by Krismas(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Dude, making nuclear weapon is not like strolling to your toilet. Even when you have the knowledge, it becomes a problem if you don’t have it at hand when the war starts.
It’s a matter of who has ur as at the time the war started.
Japan will be annihilated before it starts developing any.
; grin Japan has actually boasted once, that they can produce a nuclear bomb IN ONE HOUR. Shud they wish
Re: Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan by Krismas(m): 12:14am On Oct 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:

If it were just all about politics and accepting the world as an unfair place without raising an eyebrow or attempting to do anything about it, then why exactly are you against the US? Why are you speaking up against them? You're taking a side because you believe you have a logic to back it up. So don't tell me about how the world is unfair in a bid to subdue an alternative perspective.

Your analogy is not accurate. If you want to compare Nigeria with China, then China (PRC) would be Biafra in this case and not Taiwan because the government of Taiwan (ROC) was there ruling the country long before the communist party rose and forcefully took control of the Mainland China. In fact, the Taiwanese still believe they should be the one representing the whole of China at the UN. So comparing the pre-existing/old ROC government with Biafra and thereby calling the newer PRC government Nigeria is a reverse of logic. In fact, it would be sacrificing logic on the alter of power.

Before the advent of the Chinese in Taiwan, there were non Chinese Taiwanese already there. And even after the Chinese took over, it wasn't long before the Japanese took control of the region. The Chinese only regained control after the fall of Japan. The rise of the communist party in China was met by resistance which led to the loss of Mainland China to them. They are trying to take over Taiwan today simply because they have the resources/power. But they do not have the justification. And if resources/power is all that counts, then there's nothing wrong with what the US is doing. But we are having this chat only because we're both trying to look beyond power and attempt to justify the actions of the parties involved. And so far, I've not seen any convincing justification that PRC should take over ROC against thier wish.
grin My friend, u seriously wrong, though u try, u know the history small, unlike others talking crap. However don’t 4get the KMT was running China upside down b4 CPC decided to oust them. Upon the watch of KMT Japan was gifted a large cache of China by western powers, who took Hong Kong and Macau for themselves. Poverty was widespread and government of KMT couldn’t prevent the repression from Japanese army. KMT lost the civil war, so the talk of them representing China at the UN is a joke, right? grin It was American Idea that they shud continue as ROC in Taiwan. America escorted KMT and some 2million people who fled Mainland under the lie that CPC will target them. Pretty the same way people fled Afghanistan thinking the Taliban will attack them. KMT took along with them every single wealth of the Mainland discernible. They looted the Mainland and America helped them to park it all to Taiwan. Yet, as at 1945, ONLY AMERICA WAS THE COUNTRY WHO RECOGNIZED ROC AS THE AUTHENTIC CHINA OPERATING FROM TAIWAN. The rest of the world took PROC AS THE AUTHENTIC CHINA OPERATING FROM THE MAINLAND. America has since swallowed their pride and reverse their recognition for PROC as the authentic China. Taiwan therefore has no business remaining outside the control of the mainland. Taiwan is CHINESE TERRITORY. Its the Americans trying to divide China into PROC and ROC, mainland and Taiwan. And I think it should be resisted as colonial oppression. Nothing concern the Americans abt the internal affairs of China. As I see it, CPC has unfinished business with the KMT in Taiwan. Its the last fight and nothing like any silly Taiwan referendum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Banned From Twitter For Death Threat Against Mosquito In Japan / Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law / Three People Wounded In Paris Knife Attack At Railway Station(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.