Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 (43569 Views)

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos / The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
This afternoon, I will inaugurate the 25km Uyo-Ikot Ekpene road. It is furnished with digital street lights and links the 7 Local Government Areas of Uyo, Itu, Ibiono, Ikono, Abak, Essien Udim and Ikot Ekpene.

The road comes with two major roundabouts and is a major gateway from other parts of the country. It is one of the fine projects initiated by my predecessor and from the 20% completion level we met it, we have taken it to the finishing point.

#Dakkada
#CompletionAgenda

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by iampeterben(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
This is nice oh!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by megacity: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
I love Akwa Ibom. They do not to deserve to be in a failed country

The leaders work for the people.

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Maxymilliano(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Impressive !

Where is the foolish governor of Ogun State ?

You need to drive through Ojuore in Ota to know how terrible the governor is.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by PharoahIII: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Which akwaibom? With their pothole-riddled roads? Is it abak road or itam or ibb, which one?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
iampeterben:
This is nice oh!
Yes oo Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
googlepikins:
Check out this before and After picture of a roundabout in Owerri
nice one
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
megacity:
I love Akwa Ibom. They do not to deserve to be in a failed country

The leaders work for the people.

Exactly

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Emergingnation(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Akwa Ibom have all it take to be a country...

Power station aka IBOM power station

World classed stadium

The ongoing sea port

International air port...

We are looking forward for the Emerging IBOM Republic..

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
Akwa Ibom have all it take to be a country...

Power station aka IBOM power station

World classed stadium

The ongoing sea port

International air port...

We are looking forward for the Emerging IBOM Republic..
Well said

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Noshitboi(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
I thank Gen Ibrahim Babangida for creating Akwa Ibom out from Cross River state. Imagine being governed by Ayade, hian!! E for pain me die

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Savie(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
And yet the five star hotel hasn't been inaugurated uptill now? Udom is a joke. Had it been it was in onna he would have handle it faster than the speed of light.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Savie:
And yet the five star hotel hasn't been inaugurated uptill now? Udom is a joke. Had it been it was in onna he would have handle it faster than the speed of light.
The 4star hotel is to be inaugurated in December 2021

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by kenny714433(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Our Udom, the snail speed project executor is doing well.

I plied this road two weeks ago and I was just smiling.

Forget it, whenever I travel a long distance journey outside the state, I do appreciate my state so much.

Now that Ik and Ibiono is moving towards a city status, we should prioritise town planning. See how the drone view looks so disorganised.

23 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
googlepikins:
Check out this before and After picture of a roundabout in Owerri
nice development! But uyo still have better infrastructure

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Savie(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ilaumoh:

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Savie(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ilaumoh:

So he has change it from september to december? And what is his excuse for that? Because I know he is very good at making excuses.
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Hapinex01: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
9ja don dey turn USA
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Coldie(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
This will attract more.investors
I hear bandits don't operate there
Only cultist kiss kiss kiss kiss
Wonderful mr governor

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by bosschinalu(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Yes
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Authoreety: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ikotekpene
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Earlystar698(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
The drone picture try
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ngolonkolo: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin it's beautiful
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
No be that death trap way them build for Awka way they cause major problems in the name of Capital projects

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by lonelydora: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
I hate it when Nigerians praise governors (or politicians) when they do what they were elected to do. Is working on roads not part of tbe governor's job?

Oh! I remember, even in government offices, you "grease" civil servants hands to carry out the duties they were basically employed to do.

This is why we are where we are!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by JayTripz(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Omooooo!!!!!

See Road ... really Really cool men...dem try...but if nor be Lagos...he nor fit be Lagos...

I nor de see Dog at all for this pictures shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by nwikpab: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
I love seeing roads such as this. Quality, another question.
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Legend44(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
So they had to demolish every building around there cos most of the building before are not the same after and they are out of position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City / Small Car Conveys A Huge Metal Kiosk In Port Harcourt / Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.