Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad (74065 Views)

Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results / Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader / Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by NSK4U(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
SlyDev:
Peter Obi the fraud Saint is next - Simon Ekpa

Erudite Peter Obi will continue to be your nightmare and at the end, you will still face humiliation.
I'm sure you no longer talk about Dr Iweala since her victory. Reason is Dr Iweala has put you and your likes where you rightly belong, so expect Obi to do same sooner
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by mysticwarrior(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
NgwalandAbia:
No responsible Igbo man should treat an Igbo lady like this.

Obinne or whatever shameless Man.
Etche people claim that they are not Ibos.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Agugbadin: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
This ETCHE and bad news are inseparable. So sad, see what ETCHE did to their daughter, sister, this is very shameful. ETCHE chiarianu Maka chineke.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Neddyogu(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mace na ur mate?
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
This is not good. She is a mother for Christ sake.
An agbero mother at that undecided
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by molas02: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Someone should pls help me define unclad
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by FuckAllTheMODs: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
See fine shocked even at her age.

She gat a good skin.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by ExtraVioment: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
I remember the best Senate President, honorable chuba okadigbo - a pure odogwu.
A true Don. He get progressive vision finish.

They should have called the olokpa to handle the situation. Then also fine(penalize) her for it. We no dey use brain.

Lol. One guy here say her chest still looks healthy and hearty. Some People dey craze.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Typical.
Disgusting animals calling themselves humans. The moment they see a woman, their next thought is how to see her naked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Danjikanbauchi: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
killmods:

An agbero mother at that undecided
if you have mother and knows the value of mothers you won't call another person mother agboro.rubbish taut undecided

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Angelfrost(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Men who will strip a woman naked for taking a mace will definitely rape and molest younger women... This is worrisome.

I recommend they arrest and charge those thugs to court...

This is why intelligent and sane people who should be leading at all spheres completely avoid politics!!! Main reason why the nation continues to stagnate and retrogress.

Even the governor of the state above is also a thug!!! So, what do you expect...

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Myself2(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigerian politics is not for the faint hearted. She behaved like a rascal by stealing the mace and was handled by fellow rascals

Q.E.D

Or was she taking the mace to give it food ?

I am not understanding
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by desiredhome: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
justscorchone:
I really think and I'm convinced we have cultist and gangs leading this country we need a radical military person to bring sanity back because with the way it is ehn..
Especially in Rivers State
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by SaiOsinbajo: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dchair2:

Why won't he blame buhari? When the centre is the king of impunity! If the centre conducts itself and gives example direction and guidance, others will follow in the same direction, when the father keeps beating up his wife justifies it, and the children watching closely, who do you blame when the follow the same process?

Lol, I understand your point bro but it is wise for him to put his house in order rather than call out a man busy with a community. We we have each home in the right state, then we can boast of a saner community.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by SaiOsinbajo: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Patrioticman007:

PMB is their god, even husbands that suffer from erectile dysfunction blame PMB for not having full erection to service madam.

Lol... Don't mind those who can't own up to their life and take responsibility for whatever becomes of their actions
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Franking: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
proeast:
Etche and Egbema should be brought back to their origin. Imagine treating a woman in such a disgraceful manner.

Tufiakwa.

What is their origin? They are better off in Rivers State. Ohaji/Egbema in Imo wants to join Rivers State, if u don't know.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Crossroad1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
BKayy:
This is bad.
Stripping a woman just to see her breasts.
Shameless he goats that have to gang up on a woman because they know that "one on one", each of them can't stand her in a fair fist fight.
But the freshness of the old breasts though..
grin
Na which kin human being u be self?
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by fof1: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
helinues:

And what was her reasons?

This na one sided epistle

And so what ? Is d Mase the end of the House? The CSO should be Arrested, Pls. The LGA Chairman is Obviously Highhanded.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by shineeye1: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Papparassi:
This is Leader of Etche legislative Assembly in Rivers state, Cynthia Nwala.

She was allegedly stripped naked and her car damaged by Chief security officer of the council popular called SUP by the order of the Chairman Obinna Anyanwu.

Her sin according to them is that she took the maze of the assembly with her, before the gate to the council was locked and she was allegedly beaten by CSO and their cohort.

Credit on FACEBOOK Post:

by Ayo Hidayat Odungweru

IDIOT WOMAN! She get luck sef
It all starts from the home where they Lord over their gullible husbands. Idiot!!! What has any decent woman (wife?)got to do dragging mace with fellow touts?
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by ThugBoy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Na only Nigeria nai them dey thief Mace. Imagine the nor sense leadAss Na Ogun go kill any politicians wey dey dry Nigeria economy.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by witworth(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
If na man dem naked now, emotions will not run high, but since na woman now, even some hermaphrodite men here will be pitying her.
Why she go carry the maze before, she no know say na person mama she be abi.
Tragicomedy people
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by ezekings1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
This is too bad and wicked.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by ezekings1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
ezekings1:
See how Wizkid trolled a fan in front of the girlfriend
[embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNgT7ib9cRE[/embed]
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Fahdiga(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Myself2:

Q.E.D

Or was she taking the mace to give it food ?

I am not understanding
Help me ask her o
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by KillAlabi2021(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
elpochas:
But dat lady try o,her boobs fresh pass so many young gals own.

The amount of bleaching cream that have been administered on that boobs

Lol
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by cayorday89(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
thesicilian:

I'm not in support of them treating her like this, but I guess when you behave like a thug, you get treated as such.
Diplomatic way of saying "well deserved"...
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Kingpin1000: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
They shouldn't have stripped her naked.

We need to learn that we don't have to dehumanise people just to correct them. But when you talk now they say you're worshipping white people.

You no get data to view pictures?
You no see say na tear her cloth tear.
You no know say woman cloth no dey strong.
In another thread you will saying politicians should be stoned.
Is she not a thug for stealing the mase.
I guess when the CSO confronted her, she would acted like the strong woman she thinks she is.
I was expecting swollen face, broken eye socket, just broken bones but I was disappointed, she is still wearing her makeup
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by batb: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Explorers:
Omo see police station.
Police station looking like refuse dump!
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by olaolaking: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
They shouldn't have stripped her naked.

We need to learn that we don't have to dehumanise people just to correct them. But when you talk now they say you're worshipping white people.
Na for the husby to sue dem
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Uchennastephs(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Believe me this may Possibly be a political propaganda. They can do anything to clinge to Power in politics.
Re: Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Okhuadams(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Papparassi:
This is Leader of Etche legislative Assembly in Rivers state, Cynthia Nwala.

She was allegedly stripped naked and her car damaged by Chief security officer of the council popular called SUP by the order of the Chairman Obinna Anyanwu.

Her sin according to them is that she took the maze of the assembly with her, before the gate to the council was locked and she was allegedly beaten by CSO and their cohort.

Credit on FACEBOOK Post:

by Ayo Hidayat Odungweru
Wike so you still carried out ur threat on this woman, madam y u self carry maze u wah use turn eba. Wike u have done ur worst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of New Biafra Map Covering PH,CALABER,IGALA,EDO AND IDOMA / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / Presidential Election: El-Rufai Mocks Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.