Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Case closed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case closed (6569 Views)

Case closed / Case closed / (SOLVED) Scam Alert BEWARE!!! (CASE CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case closed by DCONE1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
ygowon:
@Jeremani, you might think you are MR. GOOD but that girl is more sensible than you are. You don't even deserve that girl. That girl should wait for her right man. You are not good enough for her.

She is so sensible to note the problems of this life and how to correct them. Moreover, she never said she won't assist, but that they won't live with her. Very nice calculation.

It is better not to allow anyone live with her than to allow someone live with her while she's in pains and out of the anger, causes the person to hate her.
olodo ...one sense you don't have .I just hope you don't live with people or visit them for holidays .
Re: Case closed by Lekan239(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mumu guy wey dey claim redpill. U be mumu

5 Likes

Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Good you took the advice given here, you are wise then.

Next time don’t be that harsh towards her, learn to see things from two different perspectives and be kind with words.
Okay
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

That’s not true! You must still be a little boy, men don’t communicate the way you did with her.
I will communicate like her father next time

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Guy na d right thing u do,if yhu marry dis one na hell fire for ur mama wen she visit
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Jeremani:
So after all you guyz have said, have decided to beg her.
We don settle, she go come by house.
The rest na story. grin grin

But me na mad person Sha grin
guy wen ur sisters need accommodation lik mad and she insists they won't be staying for long, u will Kno aw far. Imagine ur mother is staying for more than two weeks, guy ur mum go received insult tire
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 12:34am On Oct 06, 2021
adeotiabdulaziz:
guy wen ur sisters need accommodation lik mad and she insists they won't be staying for long, u will Kno aw far. Imagine ur mother is staying for more than two weeks, guy ur mum go received insult tire
Bro I just dey follow up the moment. But me no fit Mary this banny and I sure she self no go like marry me.grin No cap.
I understand sey na base on wetin she don experience. But the thing be sey make we live for now.
I understand sey this kind issue na for person wey wan marry to consider.
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 06, 2021
Jeremani:

Bro I just dey follow up the moment. But me no fit Mary this banny and I sure she self no go like marry me.grin No cap.
I understand sey na base on wetin she don experience. But the thing be sey make we live for now.
I understand sey this kind issue na for person wey wan marry to consider.
u na confirm OG, most modern men stupid oh
Re: Case closed by aminusodiq(m): 12:49am On Oct 06, 2021
The was not sentimental... Shes stating facts but abit mean... Yoh shouldn't have taken it that far
Re: Case closed by Habib101: 12:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Nonesense naija girls
Re: Case closed by femi4: 4:27am On Oct 06, 2021
Ginaz:
It escalated so quick.

That’s how quick it is to break up? grin shocked
What they had isn't strong. They barely knew each other

1 Like

Re: Case closed by StennyB(f): 5:55am On Oct 06, 2021
I'm not picking sides but I've had similar thoughts about people living with me and decided to help them from far reason being I get irritated easily.

I understand the transfer of aggression she's talking about too.

I never stayed with my parents. Stayed with my grandma for the first 9 years of my life, then moved to my mom and stepdads.

I suffered there omoh. But I learnt so many things both good and bad. Was scarred for life.

At 16 I moved to my aunt's side. More trauma and emotional blackmail. So many things said about me. So I decided to leave after I got admission I basically had to train myself through school.

It's better you leave an innocent child in a loving environment than make that child suffer.

I personally can't stay in my relatives house for even a day. Trauma
Re: Case closed by purples25(f): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2021
I'd rather give money to a child and his/her parents than take the child with me. They will always be unhappy with a stranger, no matter what you do. I have witnessed the pain firsthand in close relatives and they agreed that they would have rather been given the money, than to have lived with my family and I.
Re: Case closed by Bbqekpa: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2021
The lady is more mature than you
Re: Case closed by Fiscus105(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Jeremani:

I didn't end bc of that argument bro, she doesn't want me to ask any questions or involve my self in anything relating to her, what's the point of we being together

Ur type will find it difficult to leave with a wife, mark my words.

There are so many issues that would have died of natural death, if we keep to silent or not dwelling too much on it.

You want to dwell too much on her and yet you are angry on her opinions.

The wise do say ....when we get to the bridge we shall cross it, bring that idea as part of your life too.

Many of you guys wailing marriage is toxic ,and you are the major cause of toxic in that relationship.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by SenatePresdo(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Jeremani:
Me and this girl have been dating since 2019.
So today we had an argument.
See the reason.
Did I do the right thing?

You sound very foolish and immature.

The girl is even more mature, and sound more reasonable than you are.

How old are you? Are you even upto 20? I doubt.

Person wey wear shoe dey tell you how she dey feel, and wouldn't want anybody to feel same under her.

You wey dey chop Mama thank ma, wey never feed anybody for this life they form Jesus Christ.

If I be that girl, I go even block your number... She dey try.

She was even keeping her calm, while you talk your rubbish... I don't blame her Sha.

You dey fear who no fear her? better fear for your future, na their your fearing supposed focus with this your mindset of not understanding people's plight.

Abi you don't know current condition can make someone say something they might not even do in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Case closed by SenatePresdo(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2021
adeotiabdulaziz:
Guy na d right thing u do,if yhu marry dis one na hell fire for ur mama wen she visit

Mama's boy.
Your mama no get house?

If she visits, make she pursue her self. grin
Re: Case closed by Simdyofficial(f): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2021
grin seems like the girl don break up with u long time ago.. She didn't even care about those rubbish you were saying.. But seriously avoid people living with you for long..if you have money,send it to them. Try set small trap for them iswearugad they will fall no matter the person
Re: Case closed by promisedeco(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Jeremani:

You are right. But sorry I won't beg her
Nothing we no go see for here oo..

Don't beg her naw; as if Mercychen will gain anything if you do

Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2021
SenatePresdo:

You sound very foolish and immature.

The girl is even more mature, and sound more reasonable than you are.

How old are you? Are you even upto 20? I doubt.

Person wey wear shoe dey tell you how she dey feel, and wouldn't want anybody to feel same under her.

You wey dey chop Mama thank ma, wey never feed anybody for this life they form Jesus Christ.

If I be that girl, I go even block your number... She dey try.

She was even keeping her calm, while you talk your rubbish... I don't blame her Sha.

You dey fear who no fear her? better fear for your future, na their your fearing supposed focus with this your mindset of not understanding people's plight.

Abi you don't know current condition can make someone say something they might not even do in the future.

Guy leave this trash u dey talk. Current condition do wetin?
When my dad died I stayed with my uncle for 10years he took care of me like his child. Payed my school fees and all. Ofcos sometimes this go hard, everything no dey go well Everytime.
But lemme imagine if he didn't carry when I needed him.
Am sure my mum can't handle me the way he did. And dew to hardship I would have join bad gang. Most of my friends are either cultist or something I can't even talk about.

Many children have the same plight.
Like I said no parent will want their child to leave with anybody. But condition or circumstances beyond them happened.
Before I even stayed with uncle I leave with my mother brother for 2yrs he didn't put me in school instead he enroll me in welding work very far from area, he refused to buy me glass, every night I couldn't sleep bc of how I looked the light with naked when my boss is welding.

So bc of this I shouldn't help my relation, let's say my brother, who was traveling with his wife and only child and they had accident only the child survived. I should build a house and put him or her there bc someone treated me bad.
See I won't say am good, but giving people opportunity in life is what have come to respect.
Today that my uncle who gave me opportunity is no more. So bc I married a cruel wife who was maltreated I shouldn't help them abhi?

Anyhow u want to see it is left for u.
The same girl I know wetin I dey do for her, I no wan dey list am here bro.
Reason why I still dey with her na base on say I love her and time never reach for me to let her go

The problem I see here. Na base on sey me I carry this issue for head forgetting say na person wey wan marry dey consider all this thing.

U saying I still dey say mama thank you, u dey wrong. Me dey give my mumsi money she dey tell me thank you and even pray for me.

Why I all this explanation self? I forget say I no fit force my opinion on anybody.
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Fiscus105:

Ur type will find it difficult to leave with a wife, mark my words.

There are so many issues that would have died of natural death, if we keep to silent or not dwelling too much on it.

You want to dwell too much on her and yet you are angry on her opinions.

An adage says ....when we get to a bridge we shall cross it, bring that idea as part of your life too.

Many of you guys wailing marriage is toxic ,and you are the major cause of toxic in that relationship.

If I will have issues with my wife bc i will help my relation then bro let me not marry.

Yes my type will find it difficult to leave with their wife. But sorry am not living with any wife she will be the one living with me.

As I said earlier, the problem I see here is that, I shouldn't have carried the issue personal. this issue is met for people wey wan marry to consider.
Thank you for your opinion
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2021
StennyB:
I'm not picking sides but I've had similar thoughts about people living with me and decided to help them from far reason being I get irritated easily.

I understand the transfer of aggression she's talking about too.

I never stayed with my parents. Stayed with my grandma for the first 9 years of my life, then moved to my mom and stepdads.

I suffered there omoh. But I learnt so many things both good and bad. Was scarred for life.

At 16 I moved to my aunt's side. More trauma and emotional blackmail. So many things said about me. So I decided to leave after I got admission I basically had to train myself through school.

It's better you leave an innocent child in a loving environment than make that child suffer.

I personally can't stay in my relatives house for even a day. Trauma
Bro human being are different, they is child somewhere who is happy living with someone bc the person took him or her as his own child.
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2021
aminusodiq:
The was not sentimental... Shes stating facts but abit mean... Yoh shouldn't have taken it that far
Ya bro I admit I made mistake there,
I apologized for taking the issue personal.
And we are good now
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2021
promisedeco:

Nothing we no go see for here oo..

Don't beg her naw; as if Mercychen will gain anything if you do

See me o. Lol..
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2021
Jeremani:

And we are good now

You and who are good now?
So you went back to beg after all the forming? Hahahahaaaa...

They be forming macho. Liver Dem no get.

My regards to her. She's my kind of person. Damn the danmables.
Re: Case closed by Fiscus105(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2021
Jeremani:

If I will have issues with my wife bc i will help my relation then bro let me not marry.

Yes my type will find it difficult to leave with their wife. But sorry am not living with any wife she will be the one living with me.

As I said earlier, the problem I see here is that, I shouldn't have carried the issue personal. this issue is met for people wey wan marry to consider.
Thank you for your opinion

@bolded in ur comment, I guess u re regular reader in foolish redpiller thread.
Kingkong who thinks life revolves around him and that without you, the lady would not married.

Oga, stop generalising it,

But if u want to narrow it down. ......... bringing ur relation to ur house in which he/she would be the root causes of ur marriage failure and family crises , u re foolish if you take such decision sir.

Must u bring ur relation to ur house before you can assist?

Ask ur self, why in advanced country, immediately their own child reached 17, they get his/her appartment for him, .......

.... reason...two adults normally find it difficult to leave together under same roof.

Infact, marriage counselors do tell a new couple / intending couple to refrain from bringing third party to their home in first five years of their marriage. I'm very sure you re wiser than then Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Case closed by Fiscus105(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Bbqekpa:
The lady is more mature than you

Let him be doing gragra as if world revolves around him.

I wonder how people find it difficult to reach compromise as little as this on issue of life.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Eazie351(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2021
obviously, the lady is the more mature one.
who drew the "i pity the person wey go marry you " card? you!!!

who's running to nairaland to rant?!l you!

Thankfully, pictures were attached, we would just have been lambasting the innocent lady.
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2021
Mercychen:

You and who are good now?
So you went back to beg after all the forming? Hahahahaaaa...

They be forming macho. Liver Dem no get.

My regards to her. She's my kind of person. Damn the danmables.
Mumu so bc I break up with person
Make we be enemy abhi?
Re: Case closed by aminusodiq(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Jeremani:

And we are good now
thats nice of you... Im glad you reconcilled
Re: Case closed by SenatePresdo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Jeremani:

Guy leave this trash u dey talk. Current condition do wetin?
When my dad died I stayed with my uncle for 10years he took care of me like his child. Payed my school fees and all. Ofcos sometimes this go hard, everything no dey go well Everytime.
But lemme imagine if he didn't carry when I needed him.
Am sure my mum can't handle me the way he did. And dew to hardship I would have join bad gang. Most of my friends are either cultist or something I can't even talk about.

Many children have the same plight.
Like I said no parent will want their child to leave with anybody. But condition or circumstances beyond them happened.
Before I even stayed with uncle I leave with my mother brother for 2yrs he didn't put me in school instead he enroll me in welding work very far from area, he refused to buy me glass, every night I couldn't sleep bc of how I looked the light with naked when my boss is welding.

So bc of this I shouldn't help my relation, let's say my brother, who was traveling with his wife and only child and they had accident only the child survived. I should build a house and put him or her there bc someone treated me bad.
See I won't say am good, but giving people opportunity in life is what have come to respect.
Today that my uncle who gave me opportunity is no more. So bc I married a cruel wife who was maltreated I shouldn't help them abhi?

Anyhow u want to see it is left for u.
The same girl I know wetin I dey do for her, I no wan dey list am here bro.
Reason why I still dey with her na base on say I love her and time never reach for me to let her go

The problem I see here. Na base on sey me I carry this issue for head forgetting say na person wey wan marry dey consider all this thing.

U saying I still dey say mama thank you, u dey wrong. Me dey give my mumsi money she dey tell me thank you and even pray for me.

Why I all this explanation self? I forget say I no fit force my opinion on anybody.

No vex say I quoted you like that, na based on the way you take dey respond to the girl.
Making her feel guilt for her on view of life.

When she was talking, she was saying her own house, not yours.

If you marry her, of course she would know she has no right to send your Niece away wether she likes it or not.

And there would be conditions she would consider, and allow someone to live with her, she's a human.
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
SenatePresdo:

No vex say I quoted you like that, na based on the way you take dey respond to the girl.
Making her feel guilt for her on view of life.

When she was talking, she was saying her own house, not yours.

If you marry her, of course she would know she has no right to send your Niece away wether she likes it or not.

And there would be conditions she would consider, and allow someone to live with her, she's a human.
No word can be more true than this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material / If You Are Asked To Marry Me Or Collect 100million Which One Will You Go For / I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.