Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Blackberry And Media Streaming - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry And Media Streaming (1949 Views)

Streaming Or Downloading Videos, Most Cheaper?? / Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry And Media Streaming by benzion72(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2011
How do I stream Audio and Video with My Blackberry BIS subscription with Glo without paying extra charges, each time I stream my credit get deducted. I thing BIS subscription should cover everything I have to do with a Blackberry. Is there anybody here with a better Intelligence on how to go about this problem. I love streaming Youtube video, Listen to TV and Radio Online. Can anybody help
Re: Blackberry And Media Streaming by Damma(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2011
NOTE:Streaming online videos,movies,live matches,radio are data intensive program that are data consuming and are recommended by the providers to be used with unlimited bandwith.BLACKBERRY packages(BIS)are not unlimited and is based on fair usage.
Re: Blackberry And Media Streaming by patholaw: 8:30pm On May 30, 2011
its true oh, when ever i try to stream live t.v i get charged seriously so i deleted the t.v application,

(1) (Reply)

Bb Z10 Is 98,000 Naira In Slot Nation Wide. / All Nokia Secret Codes / Nokia X2 Dual Sim With 1gb Of Ram And 4.3-inch Display Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.