Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. (50191 Views)

How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Soteriahascome: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Op don't listen to damaged people here giving you silly advice... You need to do something now before you lose your mind. Help yourself and get back to fit. Some women are bunch of trash though I know she might not be 100% at fault in the marriage. If I may ask why are you complaining of resources? Are the only person spending money in the relationship? If this is so then something is wrong... You made a mistake and got her pregnant which led to the marriage that both of you agreed not to enter but was engineered by your mother.

From this I understood that the marriage was a mistake therefore when you make a mistake you correct it. The marriage is not working then get a divorce and take care of your daughter and never marry a liability, someone who is not contributing to the marriage. Some women think that their V is the greatest asset. To them it's a favour by Fu*c**king you... Stay away from such people

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by idahme(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Curious345:

Are you saying there are people who earn 7 figures, lousing about in facebook?

This is what 7 figures looks Like ==== 15,000,000 naira monthly..

Guy you're a fraud.

Take this post to the romance section
The Op is correct, there are a lot of folks taking in seven figures every month. Wait a minute, you don't even know what seven-figure mean in Naira. It means the lady earns a lower limit of one million and an upper limit of a kobo less ten million Naira at the end of the month. Most likely OP's description is in the lower limit.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by TheWolfen(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Imagine!!!
That is how he once insulted me with that
militarywoman moniker. Idiot scammers everywhere. See as e be

WestAfricaan:
Face of a SCAMMER, nasty troll and a chronic begger.
He has been all over Nairaland begging with the account number of the girl in the picture and that of the girl's family members. The girl is a UNIBEN FACULTY of ARTS student

This is the face of the troll behind the monikers inspectorlawal. Disturb. Ecommm.
Femalesoldier. militarywoman . OYIKOCHO . Samueltemi337. PiggyvestTroll. Waragainstbegga. PiggyvestTroll . FatherBegBeg. 7evenT7. youngcee . sukhothai . . miracood . Iboboyswag . ServanTheG . Undertaker001 . IFuckYurMama . Catfishing . miracood miracood2 . Fatheranini . youngcee . Salamander Gentleboy TheUndertaker

Adolfhitler001 . Johnayoola . VillageBus . Paulgabrielz . Waragainstbegga . Beggilygegyboy . fatherbegmas .fatherfraudmas . FatherANINIs . FatherANINI

He goes around blackmailing FatherCHRISTMAS, trolling Pocohantas and cococandy
you would think all those monikers belong to different personalities but in reality he comes to Nairaland to SCAM and beg with other people's account numbers. Please let's get the Young girls family to be aware of the atrocities

CocaBody:
You are a fool with low IQ if you believed that long garbage you read

I guess this is your new moniker now huh. Bye and have a nice century!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
I read the post cheesy na that chemical lady wen u call person pikin off me grin
Richieniit:

You no read the post Lol. I chemical lady who earns 7 figures. Lazy yeye man. You wan leave your wife to find woman way get more money grin how sure is he that he won't end up washing pant and cleaning house for the chemical lady ?
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nosa111(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Youth of nowadays, little money whona don Dey think of marriage, 21-27 years old thinking of marriage, when I was young people who get married were at least 30-35 plus. I know marriage is not age, but she tells a lot when it comes with experience, love is not enough in a relationship. This our generation is so full of obsession, lust rather than genuine love. Think and reason well before whona Dey get married, not just for the enjoyment or because you want accolade from the public.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Ndidi2: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
okine4real:
Before I got married, my MOTHER SAID I WOUKD NOT MARRY MY BABE, I ASKED FOR REASONS, THE REASON BE SAY MY BABE NOR DEY COOK FOR HER, I TOLD HER, MY BABE NOR BE YOUR PIKIN, YOU GET PIKIN, TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN TO SERVE YOU, MY BABE IS NOT YOUR HOUSE MAID. I TELL HER SAY IF YOU LIKE COME MY WEDDING, IF YOU LIKE KNOW COME, I GO WED HER. MAMA NOR GET CHOICE NOW, SHE COME, SHE DEY STRONG FACE FOR THE WEDDING, ME JUST DEY ENJOY MY DAY. TODAY SHE DONE GIVE ME 4 KIDS, NA BUHARI I DEY LOOK TO DECIDE IF I GO, GO FIR THE 5TH ONE. WHEN I MEET HER I NOR DEY WORK, TODAY I GET MORE THAN 15 TENANTS FOR LAGOS.

NOW LISTEN SON, KNOW BE EVERYTHING YOUR MAMA OR PAPA TELL YOU, YOU GO DO, THE REASON YOU ARE CALLED A MAN IS BECSUSE YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO USE YOUR BRAIN TO THINK, WHEN INFORMATION IS PASSED TO YOU, ANALYZE IT, LOOK AT THE INFORMATION USING 3D FORMAT, I BE I.T GUY DATS WHIKE I SAY 3D, THEN ATTACK THE ISSUE FROM THE BEST VIEW. WHEN MY MUM WAS REJECTING MY BABE, ONE THING WAS IN MY HEAD, SHEY NA MY MAMA GO LEAVE WITH THIS WOMAN ABI NA ME. SO SINCE NA ME GO LEAVE WITH THE WOMAN, I JUST BONE MY MAMA. NEXT YEAR OUR MARRIAGE WOUKD BE 10 YEARS, SHE IS STILL THE BEST FRIEND I HAVE IN THE WHOLE WORLD, WE CAN GOSSIP FOR 5 HOURS EVERYDAY, E NOR DEY TIRE US. I ALWAYS TELL GUYS, NOR because OF PUSSY GO MARRY WOMAN WHEN GO GIVE YOU WAHALA, IN MARRIAGE, PUSSY GO TIRE YOU, FLEXING GO TIRE YOU, YOU NEED A WOMAN THAT IS STRONG ,REASONABLE, DEPENDANT, WOMAN WHEN GO EVEN HELP YOU WARE RAG GO THAT THINGS GO PURE TOMORROW. LL

Let me just chimp in this, my wife once wore tertared pants because we where building, today all rents, I repeat all rents goes to her, eevn as she collect the rest, she go still dey use the money they pursue me say make I take, I go tell am say I know want...

Young guys nobody dey do una from una village ohh, na your decide to trow away your future because of PUSSY.

CHEERS.
Badass
When ua a reasonable man,
Man wee sabi,u will enjoy ur life happily.
God bless your wife,ur children and you plenty plenty.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by HEBEI: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oga I don't know you, but from your write up I think you are the problem.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Gorillabrain: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Love still dey shak this one like pami.. If marriage tired u nobody go advise u again b4 u run for your life. Pursue the idiot comot and collect ur pikin. Marriage no be do or die again my broda.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
This is the problem with us in Africa & Nigeria.
We’re always “Pressured” to marry, we always marry out of pity.
I’m sure if tomorrow if you or your wife decide to Kurd each other everyone that pressured you into married would be happy & satisfied?

My advice always make yourself a priority & do what ever makes you happy.
If it’s your ex makes you happy please do go after her.

Better be miserable & happy than miserable & angry.

Please always prioritize your happiness & do whatever makes you happy.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Kajaard: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Hmm marriage wahala here and there. Una com dey mk us fear.

Baba God abeg mk we no fall into the hands of wrong and devilish women wen we finally wan setle down,Amen
But single life sweet abeg

So you people have started using this boys pictures as memes? cheesy

Well he asked for it.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Bekind123: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bbqekpa:
Sounds like you are the problem. The lady needs to be delivered from you
Exactly, he never said anything the wife did wrong. He is here blaming the wife and his mother for not tolerating his irresponsible life style. OP put yourself in your wife's shoe, you married her and yet in love with someone else.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Ndidi2: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Eyinju112:
We women ain’t stupid...
How do you want to cheat someone and still find peace... let me tell you this
There is no peace in the home of a man that cheats his wife... she was lovely when you first met her and that was why you picked a relationship with her,, then all of a sudden she is no longer attractive to you cause she’s troublesome

Mr writer check yourself

This woman in question with definitely have something to say about your attitude towards her sudden change
l bet he is cheating on the wife.
He is not telling us everything.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by babatee1985(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
How can you be happy when you are sharing same moniker with man u coach?
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Jackbaur88: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Have you paid her for her bride price? If no then she is not your wide, you can part ways
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by MummyD2020(f): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
okine4real:
Before I got married, my MOTHER SAID I WOUKD NOT MARRY MY BABE, I ASKED FOR REASONS, THE REASON BE SAY MY BABE NOR DEY COOK FOR HER, I TOLD HER, MY BABE NOR BE YOUR PIKIN, YOU GET PIKIN, TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN TO SERVE YOU, MY BABE IS NOT YOUR HOUSE MAID. I TELL HER SAY IF YOU LIKE COME MY WEDDING, IF YOU LIKE KNOW COME, I GO WED HER. MAMA NOR GET CHOICE NOW, SHE COME, SHE DEY STRONG FACE FOR THE WEDDING, ME JUST DEY ENJOY MY DAY. TODAY SHE DONE GIVE ME 4 KIDS, NA BUHARI I DEY LOOK TO DECIDE IF I GO, GO FIR THE 5TH ONE. WHEN I MEET HER I NOR DEY WORK, TODAY I GET MORE THAN 15 TENANTS FOR LAGOS.

NOW LISTEN SON, KNOW BE EVERYTHING YOUR MAMA OR PAPA TELL YOU, YOU GO DO, THE REASON YOU ARE CALLED A MAN IS BECSUSE YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO USE YOUR BRAIN TO THINK, WHEN INFORMATION IS PASSED TO YOU, ANALYZE IT, LOOK AT THE INFORMATION USING 3D FORMAT, I BE I.T GUY DATS WHIKE I SAY 3D, THEN ATTACK THE ISSUE FROM THE BEST VIEW. WHEN MY MUM WAS REJECTING MY BABE, ONE THING WAS IN MY HEAD, SHEY NA MY MAMA GO LEAVE WITH THIS WOMAN ABI NA ME. SO SINCE NA ME GO LEAVE WITH THE WOMAN, I JUST BONE MY MAMA. NEXT YEAR OUR MARRIAGE WOUKD BE 10 YEARS, SHE IS STILL THE BEST FRIEND I HAVE IN THE WHOLE WORLD, WE CAN GOSSIP FOR 5 HOURS EVERYDAY, E NOR DEY TIRE US. I ALWAYS TELL GUYS, NOR because OF PUSSY GO MARRY WOMAN WHEN GO GIVE YOU WAHALA, IN MARRIAGE, PUSSY GO TIRE YOU, FLEXING GO TIRE YOU, YOU NEED A WOMAN THAT IS STRONG ,REASONABLE, DEPENDANT, WOMAN WHEN GO EVEN HELP YOU WARE RAG GO THAT THINGS GO PURE TOMORROW. LL

Let me just chimp in this, my wife once wore tertared pants because we where building, today all rents, I repeat all rents goes to her, eevn as she collect the rest, she go still dey use the money they pursue me say make I take, I go tell am say I know want...

Young guys nobody dey do una from una village ohh, na your decide to trow away your future because of PUSSY.

CHEERS.

Thanks for acknowledging a good woman. May u people continue to wax stronger
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
That line where the pastor said for better and for worse.....we need to be stopping them there and renegotiate it right?

Well you accepted all for the congregations, family, friends and camera so lipsrsealed

You know what.....you don't sound igbo
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by truthhurts2: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hmmm!... The people's IN wanted OUT, and, the OUTER ones wants IN...This life no just balance, the local man is tired, he cannot can anymore
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by NaijaElba(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
That's what u get when you are careless with all these cheap girls you meet online.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by igbarasdynasty: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bbqekpa:
Sounds like you are the problem. The lady needs to be delivered from you

Succinct!!! You got him right. He's a gold digger and the 7 digit salary of his Ex has filled up the space created to love his wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by kushercain: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
SmellySperm:

Baba God abeg mk we no fall into the hands of wrong and devilish women wen we finally wan setle down,Amen

Una wicked

This guy pic don turn meme sharp sharp cheesy
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hyerin:

The bolded is just sweeting me cheesy

Having concubines is not a SIN undecided
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

This pics don turn meme now now..
Omo grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
bigcee:

Why are you wicked? grin grin grin grin You done quickly use that guy pics do memes grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

I need your candid advise on these matters that touch the heart. I got married last year to the mother of my beautiful daughter sometime in August last year during the COVID lock down. The marriage was against my wishes and due to parental pressure. Prior to marrying my wife, I was doing a good job by making sure I take good care of my daughter and the mom. My daughter just turned 2 in July and has already started going to school. My wife and I met online and started dating immediately after our first sexual encounter. Along the line she got pregnant and we started having misunderstandings. We both decided we will keep the baby because I made a vow with God not to abort any child with any woman I impregnate.

However, to cut the story short we both agreed we won't get married and her parents were cool with it as long as I take care of their daughter and my child. Then came COVID and during the events of the lockdown, I entered into a relationship with a Chemical Engineer that earns a 7 figure monthly salary. The relationship lasted for months but my mom never supported the relationship and did everything to make sure I break up with this lovely lady in a bid to marry my baby mama. I was against it knowing fully well that she is very quarrelsome and dramatic. I had inner peace with my lockdown girlfriend. Till now I still miss her and want to be with her despite being married to my wife who is always looking for ways to suspect me for one thing or the other. She has even threatened that if she catch me cheating, she will cheat back.

My marriage for the past 1 year has been full of problems, drama, and even attempted violence. My wife just graduated from Uni and is about to go in for her NYSC. I am even praying she gets posted out of Lagos preferably the North. This marriage has drained me of all my resources and has taken away a lot from me. My wife doesn't appreciate the good I do for her and my daughter. She is always quick to judge me and criticize for every small mistake I make. She nags all the time and always want to pick a fight for bullshit reasons. I don't find my wife attractive anymore and I have lost every desire to have sex with her from the first day we married in August last year.

She gets upset when female colleagues at work call me. I had considered resigning because we had an issue over my boss at work who always calls me for work related stuff. I am not on good terms with my mom because she engineered this marriage against my own wishes. My wife and I don't have a good relationship. It has gotten so bad that we don't sleep in the same room anymore. I had to leave the house for some time to stay in an accommodation provided by my work place so I can have inner peace and regain my sanity.

I am so pained because of my relationship that ended abruptly. I tried getting back with my Ex whom I still love but now she doesn't want to have anything to do with me despite how much I still love her. My question is, should I still try to win my ex over or find another woman? As for my marriage, I consider it dead and over. I don't care what my parents particularly my mom will do. I don't bleeping care anymore. All I want is my love to come back to my life and end this toxic marriage.
You cannot remarry without divorcing. This is the standard. I amm talking on the legal aspect and not the moral or spiritual. If you want to consider moral and spiritual, you need to look deeper. But just saying that you dont care and you just want to get out, the right way to go about it is what I have told you.

Goodluck!
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by marsup: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
How can your mom force you into a marriage in this day and age? I bet a part of you wanted to also get married.
Besides, don’t you think you are finding all these faults with your wife, just because you are in love with a seven figure salary earner? Calm down man, even if you quit this marriage, you shouldn’t jump into another one. Try and make sure the separation/divorce is peaceful. Remember you have a child.
Lastly, how are you so sure the next person you find, will be better?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by mailemy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
My advice for you is to go back and love your wife. You seriously have a selfish interest in your covid girl friend.
Pls respect and love the innocent woman you kept at home
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

I need your candid advise on these matters that touch the heart. I got married last year to the mother of my beautiful daughter sometime in August last year during the COVID lock down. The marriage was against my wishes and due to parental pressure. Prior to marrying my wife, I was doing a good job by making sure I take good care of my daughter and the mom. My daughter just turned 2 in July and has already started going to school. My wife and I met online and started dating immediately after our first sexual encounter. Along the line she got pregnant and we started having misunderstandings. We both decided we will keep the baby because I made a vow with God not to abort any child with any woman I impregnate.

However, to cut the story short we both agreed we won't get married and her parents were cool with it as long as I take care of their daughter and my child. Then came COVID and during the events of the lockdown, I entered into a relationship with a Chemical Engineer that earns a 7 figure monthly salary. The relationship lasted for months but my mom never supported the relationship and did everything to make sure I break up with this lovely lady in a bid to marry my baby mama. I was against it knowing fully well that she is very quarrelsome and dramatic. I had inner peace with my lockdown girlfriend. Till now I still miss her and want to be with her despite being married to my wife who is always looking for ways to suspect me for one thing or the other. She has even threatened that if she catch me cheating, she will cheat back.

My marriage for the past 1 year has been full of problems, drama, and even attempted violence. My wife just graduated from Uni and is about to go in for her NYSC. I am even praying she gets posted out of Lagos preferably the North. This marriage has drained me of all my resources and has taken away a lot from me. My wife doesn't appreciate the good I do for her and my daughter. She is always quick to judge me and criticize for every small mistake I make. She nags all the time and always want to pick a fight for bullshit reasons. I don't find my wife attractive anymore and I have lost every desire to have sex with her from the first day we married in August last year.

She gets upset when female colleagues at work call me. I had considered resigning because we had an issue over my boss at work who always calls me for work related stuff. I am not on good terms with my mom because she engineered this marriage against my own wishes. My wife and I don't have a good relationship. It has gotten so bad that we don't sleep in the same room anymore. I had to leave the house for some time to stay in an accommodation provided by my work place so I can have inner peace and regain my sanity.

I am so pained because of my relationship that ended abruptly. I tried getting back with my Ex whom I still love but now she doesn't want to have anything to do with me despite how much I still love her. My question is, should I still try to win my ex over or find another woman? As for my marriage, I consider it dead and over. I don't care what my parents particularly my mom will do. I don't bleeping care anymore. All I want is my love to come back to my life and end this toxic marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
JESHAL:

Having concubines is not a SIN undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Crossroad1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
SmellySperm:

baba werey grin
You just have to use this guy's picture
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Missy89(f): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Never let anyone pressure you into a marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by princewarri1985: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bro! One of the greatest mistake any man can ever make in his life IS TO MARRY OUT OF PITY AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, my guy you also F up big time by allowing a woman who earns 7 figure go, by now you both ought to be in the bahamas now on your honey moon or maybe on cruise in the carribean, LISTEN TO ME BRO, WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE, A MAN'S PEACE OF MIND AND SANITY COMES FIRST, AND EVERY MAN WANT TO BE WITH A WOMAN WHO GIVE HIM PEACE OF MIND, FROM YOUR EXPLANATION YOUR MARRIAGE HAS ALREADY HIT THE BRICK WALL, BE A MAN AND TELL HER YOU NEED A DIVORCE BEFORE SHE LEAVES FOR SERVICE AND BE FIRM ABOUT IT, AND TAKE CARE GOOD CARE OF DAUGHTER AFTER THE DIVORCE AND GO BACK TO THAT LADY THAT LADY THAT EARNS 7 FIGURES, APOLOGISE TO HER, MARRY HER AND CASH OUT BIG TIME, and lastly dont let your mother dictate your life anymore, be a man and make your own decisions
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by dbestuncle: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bros that your Ex too ain't perfect n there will be challenges with her too so don't let greed lead your you.
Consider it very well

MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army / How To Make Her Start Crushing On You / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.