Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening (73226 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by atobs4real(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2021
you got what you want dear.
Marry Olosho and see
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Biglittlelois(f): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Toilet infection.

1 Like

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Worriedwife: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Leave virgins alone! So many threads to discredit them are springing up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by 2best(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:
Please doctors in the house what do we call this?

My friend couldn't contain his joy,I can remember the night he broke the news to me,he was so excited, he took me to a joint where we opened alot of bottles in celebration of him meeting his wife a virgin, despite he was a bad guy.

The problem now is that each time the wife is pregnant she will have miscarriage, this has happened about two times cant endure it anylonger he took the wife for a test,and it was discovered that the wife have an infection which has been in her body for a long time.

Please how possible can someone you meet a virgin have infection.although before the guy married her she lives in face me I slap you apartment with the parents, it was out of the joy the guy have marrying her a virgin that he rented a 3bed room apartment for the parents. Please what could be the cause of the infection?

Pls go check you guys rhesus factor.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by damosky12(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:

My friend couldn't contain his joy,I can remember the night he broke the news to me,he was so excited, he took me to a joint where we opened alot of bottles in celebration of him meeting his wife a virgin, despite he was a bad guy.

The problem now is that each time the wife is pregnant she will have miscarriage, this has happened about two times cant endure it anylonger he took the wife for a test,and it was discovered that the wife have an infection which has been in her body for a long time.

Please how possible can someone you meet a virgin have infection.although before the guy married her she lives in face me I slap you apartment with the parents, it was out of the joy the guy have marrying her a virgin that he rented a 3bed room apartment for the parents. Please what could be the cause of the infection?

Toilet infection. That's a no-brainer since she probably used a public toilet at her former home.

Besides, understand that not all infections are sexually transmitted.

2 Likes

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Davidganna10: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Every hour
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Obaxxx(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by jericco1(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Hmm virgin post everywhere
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by kingthreat(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2021
What is the bloody excitement in marrying virgin?

2 Likes

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by brodalikeme(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2021
Toh
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by foreshore(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:

Are you hearing yourself at all, It's just like saying because someone is a virgin, she can not contact AIDS. Infection can come through different medium, it must not be only by sexual intercourse

3 Likes

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:
[s]Please doctors in the house what do we call this?

Please how possible can someone you meet a virgin have infection.although before the guy married her she lives in face me I slap you apartment with the parents, it was out of the joy the guy have marrying her a virgin that he rented a 3bed room apartment for the parents. Please what could be the cause of the infection?[/s]
Africans are ignorant about a lot of things.

That she was a virgin doesn't mean she can't get an infection through low immune system or dirty environment. The anatomy of females makes them vulnerable to bacterial infection.

Your friend will be stupid to doubt his wife was a virgin after he acted like a parrot and confirmed it to you himself.

That a woman was married a virgin does not mean she is immune to fertility issues which can be caused by anything.

This is part of the woes of marriage. If your playboy friend does not render support as a family head, then he is a goat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by GeoNyke: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Bro go and treat your wife of the infections. Toilet are major causes of infection. What you might have giving it to her as well?

2 Likes

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by lilyheaven: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2021
But how did you know a Virgin can’t have infection?
How did you know her husband didn’t infect her?
Get her treated ASAP .
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by BRATISLAVA: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2021
All the women he slept with are having their revenge and the last laugh, it would seem.

Bad guy, bad guy, see where it has gotten him? Plus isn't marrying a virgin the ultimate to all men?

3 Likes

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by goodheart02(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2021
earthsync:
This forum sometimes ehn...I no just understand the kind of people that are on nairaland undecided

Nairaland has been taken over by immature adults and kids with cheap data

2 Likes

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by lilyheaven: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2021
foreshore:

Are you hearing yourself at all, It's just like saying because someone is a virgin, she can not contact AIDS. Infection can come through different medium, it must not be only by sexual intercourse
If all infections are sexually transmitted, then the world will be a safe place

2 Likes

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by angelfallz(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
You and your friend are not serious. What has virginity got to do with infection? You didn't even say if the infection is a sexually transmitted infection. You just concluded it had to do with virginity.

Women, virgin or non virgin can get infection from anywhere if they're not careful. In fact women are very susceptible to vaginal infections.

Toilet infection is a real possibility(since she lived in face me I face you)

Unhealthy habits like spraying perfume inside the vagina.

Wearing dirty pants.

Wearing tight that doesn't allow the circulation of air around the vagina area.

Your story might even be made up to ridicule virgin girls.

mbahdi:

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Dshocker(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:

Infections like staphylococcus can be contacted through ones sweat or sharing of personal items...Or she could have contacted it through a dirty toilet
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by vince96w2(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:

despite being a virgin, the vagina is an opening and infections can occur. Especially as they use public toilet. A gynaecologist will solve the issue. Don't panic and hope you both did Rhesus factor.. If it's different in a way u could have miscarriages.. explanation may be too complex here
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by duality(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
signature2012:

What’s the purpose of posting the suppose lady picture here?
You already took her to a hospital and she was diagnosed of having an infection.Isn’t next thing to do is to start treatment?

I am still trying to understand why you opened this thread.To get sympathy or Medical advice?

More of an anti- virgin thread.

Threads about virgins have high traffic on Nairaland
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
kingthreat:
What is the bloody excitement in marrying virgin?

What's the bloody excitement in buying a new car, new house or cloth.
How much more tear rubber human being that man never knack before?

Go and marry Olosho from brothel na and stop asking lame question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by foreshore(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

If all infections are sexually transmitted, then the world will be a safe place

Thank you for that

2 Likes

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Bamzyriches451: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Dirty toilet also courses disease
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Bigredmachine:
She is not a virgin...

na me talk so

Don't kind this fool ooo

There are many ways to get infection
Even girls of age 5 can be infected
Even children

So it has nothing to do with virginity

This one na fool for dropping this stupid comment

2 Likes

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Looks like today is for war against virgins.

Continue,,,,

1 Like

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by joinnow: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
earthsync:
This forum sometimes ehn...I no just understand the kind of people that are on nairaland undecided
Mad and depressed people
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Kingpin1000: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Bigredmachine:
She is not a virgin...

na me talk so

Na rubbish you talk so..
Do you think all infections are gotten from sex?
There are STI and TTI.
Not all ladies with infections are promiscuous.
Once again, you just typed trash.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by zinizta: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:

Women can get infected through sharing toilet seats with an infected person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.