Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening (73194 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Olayetan(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
signature2012:

What’s the purpose of posting the suppose lady picture here?
You already took her to a hospital and she was diagnosed of having an infection.Isn’t next thing to do is to start treatment?

I am still trying to understand why you opened this thread.To get sympathy or Medical advice?

Obviously to shame the lady, reason he put up her picture..

1 Like

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by obynokoko: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pls just visit the hospital and see a gynacologist
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by omonighoblessing(f): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:
Please doctors in the house what do we call this?

My friend couldn't contain his joy,I can remember the night he broke the news to me,he was so excited, he took me to a joint where we opened alot of bottles in celebration of him meeting his wife a virgin, despite he was a bad guy.

The problem now is that each time the wife is pregnant she will have miscarriage, this has happened about two times cant endure it anylonger he took the wife for a test,and it was discovered that the wife have an infection which has been in her body for a long time.

Please how possible can someone you meet a virgin have infection.although before the guy married her she lives in face me I slap you apartment with the parents, it was out of the joy the guy have marrying her a virgin that he rented a 3bed room apartment for the parents. Please what could be the cause of the infection?
send me an email... I have a very Sure solution. I don't know if I will be banned if I post it here...
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:

My friend couldn't contain his joy,I can remember the night he broke the news to me,he was so excited, he took me to a joint where we opened alot of bottles in celebration of him meeting his wife a virgin, despite he was a bad guy.

The problem now is that each time the wife is pregnant she will have miscarriage, this has happened about two times cant endure it anylonger he took the wife for a test,and it was discovered that the wife have an infection which has been in her body for a long time.

Please how possible can someone you meet a virgin have infection.although before the guy married her she lives in face me I slap you apartment with the parents, it was out of the joy the guy have marrying her a virgin that he rented a 3bed room apartment for the parents. Please what could be the cause of the infection?
First thing first... Both of them should tested for Stds and treated if found positive.

Secondly there must be atleast 3 to 6 months between miscarriage and the next pregnancy otherwise there will be a series of miscarriage.

NB:
My advice is based on experience
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

E pain this useless olosho. grin

No be my fault say your pedo uncle useless you at tender age and now you're a public borehole.

Virgin woman is gold. Carry your frustrated overused life somewhere else and stay away from Sniper.
I asked you a question.

You answered your fellow man the same earlier.. I was just as curious as him, as to why you would possess such ideology. I’m a curious person and I have often tried to put my self in the shoes of men concerning women and sexuality. My life seems easier for it:
Sometimes I wonder what made me sign up here.. Maybe I might expected you to reflect on the fact that referring to ladies that have had sex as second hand is basically referring to your female family members as such. But possibly, I might have worded the question wrongly. I’m a bit disoriented at the moment.

I certainly didn’t expect the barrage of insults, quite startling. I apologize. But blah blah blah, please don’t mention me again.

Fucc you too btw.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by slimmax: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you didn't read the comment you quoted ? undecided undecided
Baba ya ne, zan iya ganin ka ranan sati a sabo
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Gfskw: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Danjikanbauchi: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
slimmax:

Baba ya ne, zan iya ganin ka ranan sati a sabo
gaskiya na shiga keffi yanzu haka, na koma aiki ama zamu iya magana in kana son magani ne za a baka.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by slimmax: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
gaskiya na shiga keffi yanzu haka, na koma aiki ama zamu iya magana in kana son magani ne za a baka.
Abun de ni ke bukata kenan,
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Danjikanbauchi: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
slimmax:

Abun de ni ke bukata kenan,
kana Zama a sabo ne ?
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by ProfChris10(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:

Have you heard of rhesus factor?
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by GABRIEL6036: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Many are mad, few are roaming... I come in peace grin
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by OrangeX: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you didn't read the comment you quoted ? undecided undecided

I'm located in Abuja, that's y I asked
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by RIDOO: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
damosky12:

Toilet infection. That's a no-brainer since she probably used a public toilet at her former home.

Besides, understand that not all infections are sexually transmitted.

Yes o.Not all infections are sexually transmitted.. That infection that makes one to scratch VJ showed me shege in my uni days in the hostel...My Aunty had warned me earlier about using public toilet but l didn't take it serious..Not until l learnt in a bitter way n funny enough l have never slept with any one before that time.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by slimmax: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
kana Zama a sabo ne ?
Yes
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Poleski: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:

There are ways a woman can get infection without sex - toilet and bad hygiene. The husband could given her the infection or she probably wasn't a virgin after all.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by SANCHEZH1(m): 1:38am On Oct 07, 2021
mbahdi:

What if it's a rhesus factor issue .. I don't believe the hospital result yet until other reasons are nullified.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 07, 2021
Bobmarie:
I asked you a question.

You answered your fellow man the same earlier.. I was just as curious as him, as to why you would possess such ideology. I’m a curious person and I have often tried to put my self in the shoes of men concerning women and sexuality. My life seems easier for it:
Sometimes I wonder what made me sign up here.. Maybe I might expected you to reflect on the fact that referring to ladies that have had sex as second hand is basically referring to your female family members as such. But possibly, I might have worded the question wrongly. I’m a bit disoriented at the moment.

I certainly didn’t expect the barrage of insults, quite startling. I apologize. But blah blah blah, please don’t mention me again.

Fucc you too btw.

See this ill-mannered, foul-mouthed, bipolar girl, who showed up in my mention from nowhere, to insult my mom and sisters, now acting like she developed sudden amnesia.
Quote wherever in my post with the guy I literally referred to women who had sex as second hand human, let me see. If you can't do that, then something is wrong with you.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

See this ill-mannered, foul-mouthed, bipolar girl, who showed up in my mention from nowhere, to insult my mom and sisters, now acting like she developed sudden amnesia.
Quote wherever in my post with the guy I literally referred to women who had sex as second hand human, let me see. If you can't do that, then something is wrong with you.
Show me where I insulted your family female members, I only asked a question. I’m just wondering why you men act like women in your family are different from other women you discuss daily. I expected insults from you because I ask the question regularly and always get a pained response from men despite the fact that I asked a valid question even a monkey would understand. But because you cannot take the fact that these non virgin women you view as prostitutes or useless are the same women your family. We are all just the same women.

You said girls that are not virgins are basically prostitutes. That he should go to an olosho house or marry olosho if he doesn’t understand why men prefer virgins. Indirectly, concluding that no virgin women are second hand or less than virgin ladies.

This applies to your female family members. Any guy that wants to seek your sister’s hand in marriage will say the same. If your mom got divorced, and wanted to marry again. Men will call her night newspaper. Please give me your real name so I and my brothers can make the same comments about your non virgins sisters and mom.

Laughable that a person like you could call me foul mouthed, go back and read your reply to me whereas I haven’t insulted you once and you call me foul mouthed? I still haven’t insulted you till now, or is your conscience pricking you?If you weren’t the most foul mouthed person in the world your reply would’ve been different because you are not the only one I ask the question. Some men replied by defending their sisters because they know they weren’t insulted. So my nigga, you are basically describing yourself. Grown man acting like a CLOWN.

1 Like

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by hydrogen2(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2021
Study something on Rhesus incompatibility
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2021
Bobmarie:
Show me where I insulted your family female members, I only asked a question. I’m just wondering why you men act like women in your family are different from other women you discuss daily. I expected insults from you because I ask the question regularly and always get a pained response from men despite the fact that I asked a valid question even a monkey would understand. But because you cannot take the fact that these non virgin women you view as prostitutes or useless are the same women your family. We are all just the same women.

You said girls that are not virgins are basically prostitutes. That he should go to an olosho house or marry olosho if he doesn’t understand why men prefer virgins. Indirectly, concluding that no virgin women are second hand or less than virgin ladies.

This applies to your female family members. Any guy that wants to seek your sister’s hand in marriage will say the same. If your mom got divorced, and wanted to marry again. Men will call her night newspaper. Please give me your real name so I and my brothers can make the same comments about your non virgins sisters and mom.

Laughable that a person like you could call me foul mouthed, go back and read your reply to me whereas I haven’t insulted you once and you call me foul mouthed? I still haven’t insulted you till now, or is your conscience pricking you?If you weren’t the most foul mouthed person in the world your reply would’ve been different because you are not the only one I ask the question. Some men replied by defending their sisters because they know they weren’t insulted. So my nigga, you are basically describing yourself. Grown man acting like a CLOWN.

Alright. If directly associating my mom and sisters as second hand human isn't an insult to you but a direct question, then you shouldn't take anything I say to you as insult too.
Then, you're yet to show me where I directly called non-virgins second hand women. You only came with assumptions and things I never said. You're the one calling non-virgins second hand, I never did that. And I never called non-virgins oloshos in my post. I only said Virgins are tear rubber human. That's just grammar with no extra meaning. If I call new car tear rubber, but you came to my mention fussing and saying I'm insulting those using Tokunbo, does that even make any sense? When did calling something new tear rubber become an insult. It's just a phrase used everyday for something new.

But then, if you use your mouth to say non-virgins are second hand women, I think you're still right.
Now to your question about my mom and sisters. If my mom didn't marry as a virgin, she isn't tear rubber to my dad. Simple as that. Truth is truth, it doesn't matter if it's me or you or my mom or my sisters.

Ladies in this generation should emulate women from older generation. Dignity and honor of womanhood has been trampled down by the things parading as ladies these days and they have no shame because society has made it look like a norm. When the word 'dog' and 'woman' can almost be used synonymously, then there's no iota of honor and value left.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Alright. If directly associating my mom and sisters as second hand human isn't an insult to you but a direct question, then you shouldn't take anything I say to you as insult too.
Then, you're yet to show me where I directly called non-virgins second hand women. You only came with assumptions and things I never said. You're the one calling non-virgins second hand, I never did that. And I never called non-virgins oloshos in my post. I only said Virgins are tear rubber human. That's just grammar with no extra meaning. If I call new car tear rubber, but you came to my mention fussing and saying I'm insulting those using Tokunbo, does that even make any sense? When did calling something new tear rubber become an insult. It's just a phrase used everyday for something new.

But then, if you use your mouth to say non-virgins are second hand women, I think you're still right.
Now to your question about my mom and sisters. If my mom didn't marry as a virgin, she isn't tear rubber to my dad. Simple as that. Truth is truth, it doesn't matter if it's me or you or my mom or my sisters.

Ladies in this generation should emulate women from older generation. Dignity and honor of womanhood has been trampled down by the things parading as ladies these days and they have no shame because society has made it look like a norm. When the word 'dog' and 'woman' can almost be used synonymously, then there's no iota of honor and value left.
If you’re a Christian, ignore. If not, read objectively.

This is very simple.

If virgin women are ‘tear rubber’ in your opinion Non virgin women are second hand, it’s literally word and opposite. What’s not new is second hand. That’s your assertion so stop wasting my time typing another thing. I simply asked you whether you felt the same about women in your family.This is your answer to my question.

‘Now to your question about my mom and sisters. If my mom didn't marry as a virgin, she isn't tear rubber to my dad. Simple as that. Truth is truth, it doesn't matter if it's me or you or my mom or my sisters.‘

Not an insult but it’s clear you are confused. I have not insulted you once. You should really learn the basics or English. Questions are not insults not to talk of direct insults and a clear conscience fears no accusation. If the above paragraph holds true and they aren’t tear rubber (second hand) why didn’t you just say so instead of heaping insults? Lol, how exactly did I insult you or your non tear rubber females? By asking if you thought of them as non tear rubber? (Second hand) Asking you what you think is an insult?

You called me a prostitute, but I was too bored to keep reading further unprintable insults because it’s like copy and paste. You black men have nothing to else in your heads as replies or comebacks to your women and it’s quite embarrassing and obvious to other races how much you hate them and see them as valueless. Whereas, they’re actually the most cultured sexually. I implore you to try dating white girls and seeing the real meaning of prostitute.

As you type these things about your sisters (black race) just know the world has formed an opinion about us. That doesn’t affect just me. It’s affects your mom and sisters. I know most of us are promiscuous, the same way most of you men are dangerous but some of us are just regular like your sisters.

Find more creative ways to banter ladies. Don’t think you’re doing it for me or you think are random useless Nigerian girls. Do it for your own, because other races read your comments. When they see your sister and feel she’s also olosho they won’t see me that you called olosho, they’ll see her because she’s black. It is people like you that give us a bad reputation all over the world then scream hell when they refer to your sisters as such.

Your last paragraph is why a white man will always be above you and is your master. They got 99 problems but a bitch ain’t one. (Black man saying) You will never see them refer to their women as such ANYWHERE despite the fact that they are way worse, in European countries, prostitution is even legal and prostitutes pay taxes. They pay men for sex and are notorious for one night stands.

Also as you castigate us all and call us the same the white men call you. LOL. At least we’re just dogs right? When the world thinks of Nigeria and it’s uselessness you think they see me? You think Nigerian ladies get harassed at airports? Your gender’s atrocities are an embarrassment to Nigeria, Africa and the human race. Your leadership, your care. You are here sitting in it, the world is looking at you with disgusted eyes. You all are worse than dogs for leading us to this murderous pit. I can’t wait to escape to where men are actually men not humanoids walking about constantly dreaming about thinking dicks, pussies and heaven are the peak of life. They know there’s more to EXISTENCE THAN WHATS BETWEEN A WOMAN’s legs. That’s why there’s progress. They know they were put on this planet to do millions of things. What women do is the last of their problems.

Lastly. I enjoy sex, most women do. The fact that your fragile ego cannot take the fact that women can whatever do they want with their bodies is laughable. Get over yourself. Our lives are a minute and because of your own selfish pleasure, a lady’s should be stifled or repressed for years. Na only you exist? Guilt tripping ladies for having sex because you can’t stand the fact another man touched them. As property wey she be. I pity women who limit (excluding religion) themselves from living life because of people like you that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bobmarie:
If you’re a Christian, ignore. If not, read objectively.

This is very simple.

If virgin women are ‘tear rubber’ in your opinion Non virgin women are second hand, it’s literally word and opposite. What’s not new is second hand. That’s your assertion so stop wasting my time typing another thing. I simply asked you whether you felt the same about women in your family.This is your answer to my question.

‘Now to your question about my mom and sisters. If my mom didn't marry as a virgin, she isn't tear rubber to my dad. Simple as that. Truth is truth, it doesn't matter if it's me or you or my mom or my sisters.‘

Not an insult but it’s clear you are confused. I have not insulted you once. You should really learn the basics or English. Questions are not insults not to talk of direct insults and a clear conscience fears no accusation. If the above paragraph holds true and they aren’t tear rubber (second hand) why didn’t you just say so instead of heaping insults? Lol, how exactly did I insult you or your non tear rubber females? By asking if you thought of them as non tear rubber? (Second hand) Asking you what you think is an insult?

You called me a prostitute, but I was too bored to keep reading further unprintable insults because it’s like copy and paste. You black men have nothing to else in your heads as replies or comebacks to your women and it’s quite embarrassing and obvious to other races how much you hate them and see them as valueless. Whereas, they’re actually the most cultured sexually. I implore you to try dating white girls and seeing the real meaning of prostitute.

As you type these things about your sisters (black race) just know the world has formed an opinion about us. That doesn’t affect just me. It’s affects your mom and sisters. I know most of us are promiscuous, the same way most of you men are dangerous but some of us are just regular like your sisters.

Find more creative ways to banter ladies. Don’t think you’re doing it for me or you think are random useless Nigerian girls. Do it for your own, because other races read your comments. When they see your sister and feel she’s also olosho they won’t see me that you called olosho, they’ll see her because she’s black. It is people like you that give us a bad reputation all over the world then scream hell when they refer to your sisters as such.

Your last paragraph is why a white man will always be above you and is your master. They got 99 problems but a bitch ain’t one. (Black man saying) You will never see them refer to their women as such ANYWHERE despite the fact that they are way worse, in European countries, prostitution is even legal and prostitutes pay taxes. They pay men for sex and are notorious for one night stands.

Also as you castigate us all and call us the same the white men call you. LOL. At least we’re just dogs right? When the world thinks of Nigeria and it’s uselessness you think they see me? You think Nigerian ladies get harassed at airports? Your gender’s atrocities are an embarrassment to Nigeria, Africa and the human race. Your leadership, your care. You are here sitting in it, the world is looking at you with disgusted eyes. You all are worse than dogs for leading us to this murderous pit. I can’t wait to escape to where men are actually men not humanoids walking about constantly dreaming about thinking dicks, pussies and heaven are the peak of life. They know there’s more to EXISTENCE THAN WHATS BETWEEN A WOMAN’s legs. That’s why there’s progress. They know they were put on this planet to do millions of things. What women do is the last of their problems.

Lastly. I enjoy sex, most women do. The fact that your fragile ego cannot take the fact that women can whatever do they want with their bodies is laughable. Get over yourself. Our lives are a minute and because of your own selfish pleasure, a lady’s should be stifled or repressed for years. Na only you exist? Guilt tripping ladies for having sex because you can’t stand the fact another man touched them. As property wey she be. I pity women who limit (excluding religion) themselves from living life because of people like you that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Non-virgin are second hand, that's your own statement, non of my post said that, but I agree with you. You rightly said it.
To your previous question, my mom married as virgin, my sister is too. Thank God non of both are secondhand according to your definition. Hope I now answered your question.

Don't make white women look bad. There's nothing actually most cultured about black girls.
A white hoe who's crazy but faithful to her man is better than a black good girl who secretly whores about behind her man. A white hoe who confesses to be in open relationship is better than black hoe who fcks about like a dog but lies to her man he's the only one just to keep getting money from him.
A white hoe pays her bill, takes responsibility, isn't a liability, doesn't have entitlement/orphan mentality, she's not stingy. She might even be the breadwinner of the relationship. And above all, she can be more trusted than a so called cultured, good black girl who fcks around more than street prostitutes.
Only a black girl behaves about like a dog, but she wants people to treat her with honour of a virgin. You can't have both. The honour of a woman is in chastity. It's always surprising how men have deep respect and cherish women who respect their bodies. I'm not referring to women who form hard to get for some men and go behind to fck other men. One way or the other, the world will know you're cheap.

You said Nigerian men get harassed? yes. But it's gradually getting to everyone regardless of gender because new revelations about crime are showing Nigerian women can be more hardened criminals than men.
Apart from that, worst that can happen to a Nigerian man is being stigmatized or harassed. But what about Nigerian women? Do you know what they use them for in most foreign countries especially Arab countries? They make these girls have sex with animals, to show how useless they're viewed. Well, that's even small compared to unimaginable things they do. By now, you should've seen who the world views more useless between a Nigeria man and woman.

Well, Nigerian men leadership is bad you said. True, but can Nigerian women do better? Is country safe under aunty Diezani and her fellow sisters in crime?
Apart from that, Do you know how much percentage of national budget goes to Oloshos? All our aunty entrepreneurs, models, actresses and co who use Kayamata to loot money from politicians and rich men?
In Nigeria's corruption food chain, oloshos are still the top consumers. Because all the stolen money from government, one way or other returns to Olosho.
Now, an hardworking thief is better than a lazy thief. Nigerian hoes are the lazy thief. Only a typical, Nigerian girl with her huge orphan mentality would wake up with no job/investment and thinks she deserves N40million before end of the day, all because she has a pssy. Many Nigerian girls are so dumb. They just think the whole world owes them because they have pssy. I fear lazy thieves.
If the country is put under lazy thieves/typical entitlement-mentality Nigeria lady, that is when you'll know all these men leaders are saints where olsoho dey.
A Nigerian man, even if it's yahoo boy still believes in labour/sweat, but a typical entitlement mentality, Nigerian girl thinks she deserves billions of dollars just because she has a pssy.

Lastly, you enjoy sex. Ok. That's not a crime neither is it my headache. That's the palava of the man who'll marry you. If he's comfortable with marrying a dilapidated pssy, that's his choice.
Tega or whatever she calls herself has shown that women can do whatever they like with their bodies. Has that reduced my account balance? It's her husband palava. Wahala for who marry hoe.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by devvy: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Just use boric acid suppositories.
Research it well. It works!

WhatsApp 09073747393
IG @234essentials_ng

zexy2030:
There is a natural infection born with everywoman, it's candidiasis and yeast, ordinary douching with medicated soap could cause it.

1 Like

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Tensteel412:
ASIDE KNOWING YOUR GENOTYPE BEFORE MARRIAGE THERE'S NEED FOR A WOMAN TO KNOW HER RHESUS FACTOR - RHESUS FACTOR INCOMPATIBILITY IS A LEADING CAUSE OF MISCARRIAGE! NOT ALWAYS YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE!* PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS:
Rhesus Factor is an antigen that exists on the
surface of red blood cells in most people (about
85% of humans). It is also referred to as Rh
Factor. People who have the Rh have
“positive” (+) blood types, such as A+, O+ or B+
are said to be rhesus Factor positive, while those
who have the Rh “negative” (-) blood types, such
as A–, O– or AB– are said to be rhesus factor
negative . The “+” and “-” after the blood group
is the Rhesus factor. Generally, we have A+, A–,
B+, B–, AB+, AB–, O+ and O–. Rhesus factor is
genetic in nature. It is inherited from the
parents, emphatically the father.
How does Rhesus Factor cause miscarriage?
If a Rh– woman is impregnated by a man with
Rh–, there wouldn’t be any problem. However, if
a Rh– woman is impregnated by a man with Rh+,
there would be a problem if the baby inherits Rh+
from the father . We have here what is medically
called Rhesus Factor Incompatibility. The baby
would obviously be Rh+. During child birth, once
the baby’s Rh+ comes in contact with the
woman Rh- during delivery, the antibodies are
immediately activated by the woman’s body’s
immune system.
The activated antibodies would see the new Rh+
as foreign body or a threat and consequently
they would be at alert to attack and get rid of
the foreign body. Unfortunately as such, after
this particular child birth, the woman would keep
having miscarriages because the activated
antibodies would see subsequent Rh+
pregnancies as foreign bodies and would keep
fighting and taking them off.
Women with Rh activated antibodies are said to
be Rh sensitized and once these antibodies are
activated , they can never be deactivated until
the woman dies. Rh induced antibodies are
activated in a Rh- woman by child birth, abortion,
miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy.
If a Rh– woman commits an abortion for a Rh+
man and the antibodies are activated in her
system, the woman might end up childless
throughout her life except if she later marries
another man with with the same Rh–. The
possibility of a Rh– woman finding a Rh– man is
slim as about 85% of human beings are Rh+.
This is a warning to our young girls who commits
abortions all in the name of boyfriend-girlfriend
relationships.
If you’re a woman with Rh– and your fiance is
Rh+, and you haven’t committed abortion for him
and you don’t want to leave him, then, you need
to take note of the following:
In order to prevent the activation of the
antibodies, doctors would give women in this
category an injection called Rhogam during and
after pregnancy to prevent spontaneous abortion
due to Rhesus factor incompatibility. The
injection is normally administered 28 weeks into
pregnancy, 72 hours after delivery, after ectopic
pregnancy, miscarriage or abortion. If the
injection is not administered and the antibodies
are activated, they would never be deactivated
again!
In many African cultures up till today, women
who are so unfortunate to find themselves
having serial spontaneous abortions due to
Rhesus factor incompatibility are considered
witches by some of their people. Some of the
women would accuse their in-laws of being
behind their predicament.
So, if you’re a woman with Rh– , you need to be
very careful. It might be difficult for you to get a
husband with a Rh– because about 85% of
human beings are Rh+. So, in order not to find
yourself in the aforementioned problem, put all
that have been said at the back of your mind
and go for genetic counselling. If you have a
daughter or a sister with Rh–, counsel them on
Rhesus Factor Incompatibility and the dangers
lying therein.
It should also be noted that a Rh– person(man
or woman) cannot receive blood donation from a
Rh+ person even if they have the same blood
group. The consequence of such blood
transfusion is fatal. It would lead to death as the
blood would clot. This is due to the
incompatibility in their Rhesus factor.
GOD Bless.
*KNOW YOUR RHESUS FACTOR TODAY!!!*
share this knowledge with your friends, because
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.