Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Escape For Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Escape For Your Life (336 Views)

Destruction Is Coming On This Earth! Escape For Your Life / Escape For Your Life / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Escape For Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escape For Your Life by Mosco100(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Have you ever seen a python swallowing a prey? That is how Satan is swallowing souls by luring them into sin and carnality, escape for your life ! Jesus Christ the Lamb of God is the City of Refuge.

1 Like

Re: Escape For Your Life by edego2up(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mosco100:
Have you ever seen a python swallowing a prey? That is how Satan is swallowing souls by luring them into sin and carnality, escape for your life ! Jesus Christ the Lamb of God is the City of Refuge.

You are right about your words but have you told yourself this hard trueth?
What we are seeing this days are pastors like you working for Satan as agent
Love of money rather than love for God
Yet they are not relenting but deceiving people and dispossessing them of their possession in the name of Fame
Men should henceforth look on to God not a famous Man.
This is the canality.,Fame, wealth,insatiable lost, mentally disability and uncontrollable desire

1 Like

Re: Escape For Your Life by xproducer: 12:31am On Oct 06, 2021
"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour." - 1 Peter 5:8

"And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.” - Luke 22:30-32

"Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." - Ephesians 6:11-13
Re: Escape For Your Life by Kobojunkie: 3:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Mosco100:
Satan is not swallowing souls that do not give in to him first. His job is to test us with evil while we are, at the same time,being tested with good. Those who chose evil do so of their own free will...Satan does not force anyone into becoming his. The same opportunity you have to chose obedience is the same you have to chose sin(disobedience) of God's commandments. undecided

So rather than look for ways to attack Satan for doing the job God has given Him, focus that energy on realizing instead the reason why you continually choose Sin -disobedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - over obedience even as you proclaim yourself a child of God. undecided
Re: Escape For Your Life by Dtruthspeaker: 6:18am On Oct 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
.. His job is to test us with evil while we are, at the same time,being tested with good.

Employees and Workers are always protected and strengtened by their Employers, paid wages (blessings) and have retirement benefits.

Satan's retirement plan is a disposal as rubbish into the incinerator "Lake of Fire" while Employees like Angels have Eternal Life.

Satan suffers hunger (seeking whom he may devour." - 1 Peter 5:cool meaning he does not have wages, because he has no work, Employees have Satisfaction!.

Employers expect people would comply with the instructions and counsel of employees, But God has Clearly Issued A Public Notice of Disclaimer "Satan does not work for us, any who has dealings with him does so at his own risk"

"Resist the devil"

"stand against the wiles of the devil"

So, you are talking rubbish as you can often do
Re: Escape For Your Life by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
xproducer:
" Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand ." - Ephesians 6:11-13
How does one go about putting on an armor that is wholly worn by the Redeemer alone? https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump/3#122627307
Re: Escape For Your Life by xproducer: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How does one go about putting on an armor that is wholly worn by the Redeemer alone? https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump/3#122627307

++++++++

The Redeemer, The Lord YESHUA, the CHRIST... does it all... HE clothes HIS own!

"Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?" - Matthew 6:30 (also Luke 12:28, Zechariah 3:4)

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." - John 15:5

"No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." - 1 Corinthians 10:13
Re: Escape For Your Life by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
xproducer:
■ The Redeemer, The Lord YESHUA, the CHRIST... does it all... HE clothes HIS own!
■ "Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?" - Matthew 6:30 (also Luke 12:28, Zechariah 3:4) “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." - John 15:5
■ "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." - 1 Corinthians 10:13
1. Jesus Christ clothes His own in the same God's Armor that He alone is meant to wear. Where exactly is that indicated or written? undecided

2. The verse you quote speaks of raiment — clothing — not armor. So where exactly did Jesus Christ state that all those who belong to Him would be clothed for battle much like He is by Him? undecided

3. Jesus Christ Himself stated that He had already overcome the enemy on the behalf of His followers. Additionally, He gave to His own, His peace, to buttress them extra through suffering and tribulation meaning they have no battles to fight. So, when you tell folks to fight battles, that directly contradicts Jesus Christ, don't you see? undecided
Re: Escape For Your Life by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
edego2up:
○ You are right about your words but have you told yourself this hard trueth? What we are seeing this days are pastors like you working for Satan as agent. Love of money rather than love for God. Yet they are not relenting but deceiving people and dispossessing them of their possession in the name of Fame. Men should henceforth look on to God not a famous Man. This is the canality.,Fame, wealth,insatiable lost, mentally disability and uncontrollable desire
1. Na con men all of dem be. undecided
Re: Escape For Your Life by xproducer: 1:04am On Apr 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ clothes His own in the same God's Armor that He alone is meant to wear. Where exactly is that indicated or written? undecided

2. The verse you quote speaks of raiment — clothing — not armor. So where exactly did Jesus Christ state that all those who belong to Him would be clothed for battle much like He is by Him? undecided

3. Jesus Christ Himself stated that He had already overcome the enemy on the behalf of His followers. Additionally, He gave to His own, His peace, to buttress them extra through suffering and tribulation meaning they have no battles to fight. So, when you tell folks to fight battles, that directly contradicts Jesus Christ, don't you see? undecided

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife. And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will." - 2 Timothy 2:23-26
Re: Escape For Your Life by Kobojunkie: 1:19am On Apr 23, 2023
xproducer:
"But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife. And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will." - 2 Timothy 2:23-26
I see... you don't have an answer when confronted with the foolishness of the beliefs you hold to - the contradictions. Rather than admit it to yourself, you, use continue instead to hide your lie behind the mentions of God as is the way of the religious as expected. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? / When I Thought This Forum Was A Christian One, I Observed This (now Know Better) / Masquerades Seen Giving Their Lives To Christ In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.