Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons (5787 Views)

I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / 'Akpabio, Leave APC Before Dawn' - Shehu Sani Advises In A Cryptic Tweet / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by FallenShitHole: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igboid:
kiss
Yes!
There must be a long term plan.
Something like a 200 year plan, mapped out in stages and carefully handed over from one generation of Igbo patriots to another.
The plan would be modified as conditions change but long term goal remains same.

The way IPOB is going, it's obvious they all hope to have Biafra in their lifetime and enjoy their fruits.
There is an obvious lack of long term planning betrayed by Ozugbo ozugbo tigbo tigbo manner they run things.

They act like it's just Ndiigbo vs the North.
Like there is no SS and SW in the equation.

Having no solution on how to handle the SW/SS factor, they pretend those people are on same mission with them, which was why MNK was frolicking with Dele Momodu and Asari Dokubo and Annie Briggs.

I swear. Ndiigbo can do much much better than what IPOB is offering us. It's a crying shame.
Come and lead from the front and stop acting like little internet pussy.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Elliot2(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:
So finally, SE governors got the memo and delivered!

Kudos to Governor Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Uzodimma, Obiano and Umahi.

Unu nwelu ubulu zuru ezu.

The way they completely avoided the matter of VAT like it's no man business is a music to my ears.
And they refused to get drawn in the mischievous *Southern presidency* SW is leading, when if it's about equity, fairness and magnanimity, they should be talking of SE presidency. Seeing as SE had supported SW president in 2003 and 1999 and SS president in 2011 and 2015.
But these people are not honest, so we have to play them at their own game.

We have finally mature as a political zone in this country.

IPOB and other emotional Igbo youths eager to see SE stand with SW/SS at this point in time, should grow a brain and think like a people with ako na uche.

Everything aburo gidigidi. These our governors are not worst than their counterparts all over the country, I understand we want them standing with us for Biafra, but that is not possible for now.
To get Biafra, we have to solve the Nigeria Political puzzle and I'm happy that current Igbo governors have a better grasp of the Political conundrum of SE than those before them. Politically now, the North are not our enemies, neither are the SS and SW our friends, let alone brothers. Everyone is out for their own interests and we MUST protect our own interests even if it means getting other region burnt to ashes figuratively, we will still do it.

There are millions of reasons why we should be angry with our 5 SE governors, but their stance on VAT and Southern presidency isn't one of them.
On those two issues, they represented us well so far and should be commended.

Udo.
If not for the fact that south east now have appreciable amount of oil and gas which one Nizooria will exploit with reckless abandon, especially by those parasitic north, I am of the opinion that Igbo's should play the dirty zoo game by "you chop, I chop and clean mouth politics" and not agitate for Biafra or southern unity. In that way, a time will come when nothing is left in the country to chop and it becomes a failed country on its own. If possible, join the north in VAT dispute, let the two productive souths with their oil money and investments taxes continue to bring the awof money for everyone. Be purposeful in providing the least VAT or TAX. Be dirty in your political schemings even if it involves aligning with the north. You don't have any allies in the south anyway. The truth is the other southerners are your biggest enemies to your progress. I am an ijaw man from Bayelsa state, and I am telling you this truth for free. These two regions are your biggest enemies, and not really the north. If you can join in the mud to play the typical zoo politics, in no distance time, the other souths would be the ones fighting to secede. You guys have sacrificed enough blood just to open the eyes of these blockheaded regions to the reality that this demonic lugard's business idea is not working for their good. So eat any free oil money from the south and clean mouth. Buhari's poverty schemes will continue to choke them to death. Meanwhile, let Buhari continue to borrow, while you eat any one that gets to you, meanwhile the debt burden is on oil. The only issues with my advice is the north's annoying religious extremism that is difficult to condone being part of the one nizooria.

8 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Eastlink(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2021
FallenShitHole:

Mumu!! Brainless Amoeba. Uwazurike is not dead. He took money and compromised. He sold out and and he is reaping his evil ways today. MNK and IPOB are different, have not sold out and will never sell out. Stop asking silly questions.
The scenario that made Uwazuruike take bribe is happening all over again. Please can someone remind me the whereabouts of Ben Onwuka, has he gotten settled and escaped out of the country secretly so that no one can hear from him again.

Uwazuruike was detained and spent like 4 years under brutal hands of Obasanjo in the dungeon. It took Ohaneze led by late Chukwumerije and the South-East Governors to plead for his release. Uwazuruike had to go underground having realized that the victory of seccession in Nigeria is not by giddy giddy (Apologies to the Nairaland IPOB minister).

Now MNK after being released by the Igbo leaders went back to London to continue where he stopped, only to be ragdolled from Kenya like a thief beaten with slaps. I tell you, mark it now. That before 2023, MNK will negotiate his release and you won't hear from him again. Na who enter Sanko dey tell the colour of jail when he reach area.

2 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by BKayy: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2021
FallenShitHole:

Believe what you makes you to masturbate. You haven't seen him in court, and now what? Stop being dumb. haven't you heard IPOB's DOS threatened sit at home if MNK is not brought out in his next court date? May be you think the threat will stop at only sit at home. Do you see why i say that some of you one nigerianists as dunb. Why not wait and see IPOB's reaction after the next court date. Keep hoping for a future in a hopeless nigeria. Do that alone and leave out IPOB who are in the majority.
The day IPOB enforce that 1 month Sit at home will be the day IPOB ceases to exist.
Let me pour it straight since you can't decode.
Not Nigeria but the people will hunt to the last member of IPOB. And don't think it is a joke. It has happened before in Igboland (Otokoto Riot). Currently IPOB is approaching there and the ridiculous DOS is speeding it up.

I noticed that you people haven't cared to relate to what the masses feel about you. Have IPOB surveyed what the people are beginning to see them as?
Incase you've forgotten, IPOB is a big minority in Igboland. The people know all of you and your houses.

As for your DOS, wasn't he the one replaying MNK tapes when he was captured having no clue of his whereabouts until Nigeria announced that he is in their custody. Funny enough, he and the Organisation disagreed at first, even when the picture was released until Nigeria proved beyond reasonable doubt that it is MNK that is in their custody before they started agreeing 3 days later?

Its like even some of you people are suffering from the collective amnesia Black people are known for.

Always pay attention to details

6 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by FallenShitHole: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

Don't be silly.
Now get this. NIGERIA is rigged to favor the North.
But if we keep fighting the North, the North will keep giving SW and SS crumbs from our own share, which they would all happily accept and call us fools, sing one NIGERIA and see no reason to stop the North.

So what do we do?
We crash the game.

We beat them at their own game.
We help the North become eternal masters of NIGERIA.
We let them take everything that belongs to everyone, we stop fighting them so that they stop rewarding those two zones.
We stop fighting the North and the SS and SW will nolonger have something to blackmail the North with to offer them crumbs.
You see how Ghana must go was shared to Clark and co when you IPOB became too vocal with your Biafra stuff? Yes! That's the game. The more you fight the North, the more those people are important to the North, so they win little and you lose alot. It's a pattern that has been on repeat since 1970. Zik understood the game better, hence the success of the 1970s we enjoyed politically.

We let the North have everything.

Let all man feel the heat.
Let all man queue up in turns to serve as the VP for the North for the next 100 years. grin
Any one from the South who dare challenge the North, we let them burn alone. cool

If the North come up with squashing 13% in the future as Crude oil become less money spinning, we play neutral and let those involved carry their own albatross. If they rebel and the North send soldiers there, we stay neutral and let them handle them.
They(SS and SW) have alot to lose fighting the North, most of which they gained because we fought the North in 1967-70. But we have nothing to lose staying Neutral and everything to gain letting them get themselves burnt fighting the North, while we take back all they took from us by offering the North a buffer.

We should really sit back and let things flow in Nigeria.We have done enough.
This freedom must not come in our lifetime, Catalonia started fighting for freedom before us, and they are still fighting as we speak, but not with guns.
It's not an Ozugbo ozugbo things.
That's the mistake you IPOB are making.

There must be a long term vision and plan.

Mugu, i am only answering the bolded above and leave out the rest of your garbage. So you want to continue asslicking the north at the expense of the lives of our people? Did you know how many heads of Igbos that have gone at the hands of those terrorists because of trying to pacify them in the name of pollitical alliance? These are people that don't care how you feel. These are people that will continue to burn your porperties and businesses in their land and kill your people at whims so far as you remain in the same country with them, yet you want those killings to continue because you want to allign with them to get to presidency of a shithole country?

Presidency to do what exactly? 8 yrs at most and they will take it back and the killings of our people will continue? You sound like those Igbo fools that blame our people whenvever they are killed in the north. My fren, you are the dumbest Igbo alive. And you know what, you are just dreaming for nothing. Even if APC and PDP give out their presidential tickets to Igbos, we are not interested. Politics is banned in Igboland pending the restoration of Biafra, All you fools must learn the hard way this time. Ndi ara one nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2021
Elliot2:
If not for the fact that south east now have appreciable amount of oil and gas which one Nizooria will exploit with reckless abandon, especially by those parasitic north, I am of the opinion that Igbo's should play the dirty zoo game by "you chop, I chop and clean mouth politics" and not agitate for Biafra or southern unity. In that way, a time will come when nothing is left in the country to chop and it becomes a failed country on its own. If possible, join the north in VAT dispute, money and investments taxes continue to bring the awof money for everyone. Be purposeful in providing the least VAT or TAX. Be dirty in your political schemings even if it involves aligning with the north. You don't have any allies in the south anyway. The truth is the other southerners are your biggest enemies to your progress. I am an ijaw man from Bayelsa state, and I am telling you this truth for free. These two regions are your biggest enemies, and not really the north. If you can join in the mud to play the typical zoo politics, in no distance time, the other souths would be the ones fighting to secede. You guys have sacrificed enough blood just to open the eyes of these blockheaded regions to the reality that this demonic lugard's business idea is not working for their good. So eat any free oil money from the south and clean mouth. Buhari's poverty schemes will continue to choke them to death. Meanwhile, let Buhari continue to borrow, while you eat any one that gets to you, meanwhile the debt burden is on oil. The only issues with my advice is the north's annoying religious extremism that is difficult to condone being part of the one nizooria.

This is the way forward. cool
And should they try to scream secession in the future, play neutral too.
Your post is really full of salient points.

cc: Bkayy
Slayerforever
Alexbells
Eastlink

You guys need to check out this comment.
Very much on point.

7 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2021
FallenShitHole:

Mugu, i am only answering the bolded above and leave out the rest of your garbage. So you want to continue asslicking the north at the expense of the lives of our people? Did you know how many heads of Igbos that have gone at the hands of those terrorists because of trying to pacify them in the name of pollitical alliance? These are people that don't care how you feel. These are people that will continue to burn your porperties and businesses in their land and kill your people at whims so far as you remain in the same country with them, yet you want those killings to continue because you want to allign with them to get to presidency of a shithole country?

Presidency to do what exactly? 8 yrs at most and they will take it back and the killings of our people will continue? You sound like those Igbo fools that blame our people whenvever they are killed in the north. My fren, you are the dumbest Igbo alive. And you know what, you are just dreaming for nothing. Even if APC and PDP give out their presidential tickets to Igbos, we are not interested. Politics is banned in Igboland pending the restoration of Biafra, All you fools must learn the hard way this time. Ndi ara one nigeria.

Stop being stupid.

People are dying in SW and SS too.
But they are all shouting one Nigeria.

And you keep offering Igbo heads for them to unite with the North over?

Grow a brain.

You can't break out of NIGERIA alone, you need to adapt a strategy.
Let everyone burn and feel the pain.

Read Elliot2 post to grow a brain if you can.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by FallenShitHole: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2021
BKayy:

The day IPOB enforce that 1 month Sit at home will be the day IPOB ceases to exist.
Let me pour it straight since you can't decode.
Not Nigeria but the people will hunt to the last member of IPOB. And don't think it is a joke. It has happened before in Igboland (Otokoto Riot). Currently IPOB is approaching there and the ridiculous DOS is speeding it up.

I noticed that you people haven't cared to relate to what the masses feel about you. Have IPOB surveyed what the people are beginning to see them as?
Incase you've forgotten, IPOB is a big minority in Igboland. The people know all of you and your houses.

As for your DOS, wasn't he the one replaying MNK tapes when he was captured having no clue of his whereabouts until Nigeria announced that he is in their custody. Funny enough, he and the Organisation disagreed at first, even when the picture was released until Nigeria proved beyond reasonable doubt that it is MNK that is in their custody before they started agreeing 3 days later?

Its like even some of you people are suffering from the collective amnesia Black people are known for.

Always pay attention to details
You are so daft it beggars belief. I thought you have brain. And you are the fool tasking IPOB to brain strategy. So IPOB threatens 1 month sit at home to scare nigeria and you think that is final? Who on earth in Igboland will think that 1 straight month sit at home will be possible? Only the brainless fulanis and brainless Igbos like you. Did you not see what the Arewa said about the sit at home just 3 days ago? Because they already bought into that fake 1 month sit at home and are already panicking. Mumu!! IPOB must explain all their plans to you. And this was the idiot talking about brain here?

How daft you are. I never thought you are this dumb. So DOS will come out on radio and tell you everything they know about MKN's sudden appearance in your dungeon? So where is the deception a group like IPOB should be applying? Even Arewas apply deception everyday and you expect IPOB not to apply same? Dumbo, do you even know if the disagreements in IPOB are staged to deceive the enemies? Dafty, so where is the brain you have been touting here? So you actually have none? Zero brain? And you are among those that blames IPOB for not being brainy enough? Ohh my God, i am outa here. Can't do this anymore with dumbos.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by BKayy: 12:29am On Oct 06, 2021
FallenShitHole:

You are so daft it beggars belief. I thought you have brain. And you are the fool tasking IPOB to brain strategy. So IPOB threatens 1 month sit at home to scare nigeria and you think that is final? Who on earth in Igboland will think that 1 straight month sit at home will be possible? Only the brainless fulanis and brainless Igbos like you. Did you not see what the Arewa said about the sit at home just 3 days ago? Because they already bought into that fake 1 month sit at home. Mumu!! IPOB must explain all their plans for you. And this was the idiot talking about brain here?

How daft you are. I never thought you are this dumb. So DOS will come out on radio and tell you everything they know about MKN's sudden appearance in your dungeon? So where is the deception a group like IPOB should be applying? Even Arewas apply deception everyday and you expect IPOB not to apply same? Dumbo, do you even know if the disagreements in IPOB are staged to deceive the enemies? Dafty, so where is the brain you have been touting here? So you actually have none? Zero brain? And you are among those that blames IPOB for not being brainy enough? Ohh my God, i am outa here. Can't do this anymore with dumbos.

One question I want you to answer.

Currently, Can you or anyone from IPOB boldly come out in public in another part of Igboland outside his neighbourhood (Not in the presence of Nigeria police or military) and say that he/she is an IPOB member?

While at it, I want you to get this into blocked brain "What caused the Libyan Revolution was a mere hearsay from USA"
So far you said so, you did. No "it is just a threat for Nigerians" when you are already testing the microphone with one day sit at home.
If only you people can see the deep shit you are currently in

2 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Elliot2(m): 12:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

This is the way forward. cool
And should they try to scream secession in the future, play neutral too.
Your post is really full of salient points.

cc: Bkayy
Slayerforever
Alexbells
Eastlink

You guys need to check out this comment.
Very much on point.
Thank you! I have been a lover of the Igbos since I read Half of a Hello Sun. I became a Biafran as a result. I have understood that all the pains the igbo man is passing through today is because of his good heart towards others. But at this point, I really want to advice that they become selfish for their own good. The black man is a very terrible beast, one you must become yourself in order to survive around. I really love Nnamdi Kanu; he does what I really would have loved to do for my people, the ijaws. But like I said, we live among very peculiar people. The igbo would have easily won this secession battle by just allowing the other southerners bare the whole brunt of the country as they carry the economic weight of the country; it would surely collapse on them some day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by FallenShitHole: 12:36am On Oct 06, 2021
BKayy:

One question I want you to answer.

Currently, Can you or anyone from IPOB boldly come out in public in another part of Igboland outside his neighbourhood (Not in the presence of Nigeria police or military) and say that he/she is an IPOB member?
Just go even to your Ama, inside your village and utter any word against IPOB and MNK and see whether you will leave there alive with your head. That's how popular IPOB is, covering over 99% of Igboland. Mumu one nigerianist, you got your hidden self exposed today. I thought you were among the reasonable ones here. I know better today. Secret one nigerianist. Forget the N2,000 plus 5kg bag of rice you are hoping to get from your political masters. It will never happen, courtesy IPOB. Go and find another source of garri to feed your family. Politics have been banned in Igboland. We own the land. Not few slaves like you.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by BKayy: 12:42am On Oct 06, 2021
FallenShitHole:

Just go even to your Ama, inside your village and utter any word against IPOB and MNK and see whether you will leave there alive with your head. That's how popular IPOB is, covering over 99% of Igboland. Mumu one nigerianist, you got your hidden self exposed today. I thought you were among the reasonable ones here. I know better today. Secret one nigerianist. Forget the N2,000 plus 5kg bag of rice you are hoping to get from your political masters. It is will never happen, courtesy IPOB. Go and find another source of garri to feed your family. Politics have been banned in Igboland. We own the land. Not few slaves like you.
We call it "Ógbè" in Anambra and I just did so this evening in the presence of IPOB die hards but look at who is texting.

In Igboland there is always room for airing opinion and people listen to the one with superior argument.

And one thing you forgot is that I also have igbo blood running through me. Like I will sit and allow someone chop my head off with mere cutlass when I am not handicapped? Even if the person is with gun, except I am not armed with a gun it will be who gets the aim right first.
I wasn't trained to take chances with life.
Mpama

4 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Idiko1: 12:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

The way they completely avoided the matter of VAT like it's no man business is a music to my ears.
And they refused to get drawn in the mischievous *Southern presidency* SW is leading, when if it's about equity, fairness and magnanimity, they should be talking of SE presidency. Seeing as SE had supported SW president in 2003 and 1999 and SS president in 2011 and 2015.

IPOB and other emotional Igbo youths eager to see SE stand with SW/SS at this point in time, should grow a brain and think like a people with ako na uche.

Everything aburo gidigidi. These our governors are not worst than their counterparts all over the country, I understand we want them standing with us for Biafra, but that is not possible for now.
To get Biafra, we have to solve the Nigeria Political puzzle and I'm happy that current Igbo governors have a better grasp of the Political conundrum of SE than those before them. Politically now, the North are not our enemies, neither are the SS and SW our friends, let alone brothers. Everyone is out for their own interests and we MUST protect our own interests even if it means getting other region burnt to ashes figuratively, we will still do it.

There are millions of reasons why we should be angry with our 5 SE governors, but their stance on VAT and Southern presidency isn't one of them.

Udo.

Another road trodden turncoat!!!
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 12:48am On Oct 06, 2021
BKayy:

We call it "Ógbè" in Anambra and I just did so this evening in the presence of IPOB die hards but look at who is texting.

In Igboland there is always room for airing opinion and people listen to the one with superior argument.

And one thing you forgot is that I also have igbo blood running through me. Like I will allow someone chop my head off with mere cutlass without killing him first? Even if the person is with gun, except I am not armed with a gun it is who gets the aim right.
Mpama

Those lots are truly evolving into terrorists.
Threatening any one with contrary opinions.
They feel BIAFRA belongs to them and their group with their shallow intellects and opinions alone.

Eager to have power without standing in the polls to be elected.

They will end badly the way they are going.
There is no two ways about it, and it will be a very tragic end.
Biafra survived MASSOB and her millions of members, it will survive IPOB too.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 12:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Elliot2:
Thank you! I have been a lover of the Igbos since I read Half of a Hello Sun. I became a Biafran as a result. I have understood that all the pains the igbo man is passing through today is because of his good heart towards others. But at this point, I really want to advice that they become selfish for their own good. The black man is a very terrible beast, one you must become yourself in order to survive around. I really love Nnamdi Kanu; he does what I really would have loved to do for my people, the ijaws. But like I said, we live among very peculiar people. The igbo would have easily won this secession battle by just allowing the other southerners bare the whole brunt of the country as they carry the economic weight of the country; it would surely collapse on them some day.

We are rectifying everything now, starting from the VAT issue and 2023 elections.

It's a start of a new dawn.
Thanks for the love.

2 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by BKayy: 12:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

Those lots are truly evolving into terrorists.
Threatening any one with contrary opinions.
They feel BIAFRA belongs to them and their group with their shallow intellects and opinions alone.

Eager to have power without standing in the polls to be elected.

They will end badly the way they are going.
There is no two ways about it, and it will be a very tragic end.
Biafra survived MASSOB and her millions of members, it will survive IPOB too.
A lot of people can't control power no matter how hard they try. It is either you are born with it (the ability to control power) or not.
If you force yourself to wield power when you are not born with the ability to control it, you end up destroying both yourself and people dear/close to you.
This is exactly what is happening to the current IPOB without MNK.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by walefresh3(m): 1:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

VAT issue is the least of SE concerns. KnowNo this and know peace. VAT or no VAT, we are good.
It's not our fight and we want no part of it.

SW persons have come out publicly to demand that the North hand over to South on the basis of rotation and equity.
So if you are honest and care about equity, why have you not announced that in the SOUTH, SW and SS should step down for SE? grin
This is the question you have been running around in circles trying to evade.
The simple issue is that you have your game and we have ours now.

Let all man play theirs.
the questions I will ask u is..did ur leaders steped down for obasanjo during the primary in 1999 ?
In 2003, ur peoples also contested in the primary election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by unohbethel(m): 1:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Hhmm I can see one otellectual from the waist viewing to add to his knowledge of Igbos grin
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by SweetiliciousD: 1:18am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

Udo.

Gibberish.

A nachota ala tutuu achoba oche!

Biafra first before Rubbish Nigerian political puzzle!

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 1:35am On Oct 06, 2021
walefresh3:
the questions I will ask u is..did ur leaders steped down for obasanjo during the primary in 1999 ?
In 2003, ur peoples also contested in the primary election

Exactly my point.
Southerners participated in APC 2014 primaries and indeed many Yorubas, SSners and Igbos contested with Buhari for the main election in 2015 and 2019 elections.

So what is the basis for SW wanting the 2023 president to be a *Southern president* ?
If you can answer this, then you will also understand why that Southern president must be from the SE.

If not, then let the North, and everyone else slug it out, and let no one try to float a dead on arrival southern president Agenda.

https://www.thecable.ng/the-list-2019-presidential-candidates-and-their-political-parties/amp

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by walefresh3(m): 1:40am On Oct 06, 2021
unohbethel:
Hhmm I can see one otellectual from the waist viewing to add to his knowledge of Igbos grin
I am not a miscreant bro...
I am for southern president... If se take it fine.. but form alliance ..don't wait for people to come To u .. go to them first...
Fiscal federalism it's all what we want..

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by walefresh3(m): 1:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

Exactly my point.
Southerners participated in APC 2014 primaries and indeed many Yorubas, SSners and Igbos contested with Buhari for the main election in 2015 and 2019 elections.

So what is the basis for SW wanting the 2023 president to be a *Southern president* ?
If you can answer this, then you will also understand why that Southern president must be from the SE.

If not, then let the North, and everyone else slug it out, and let no one try to float a dead on arrival southern president Agenda.

https://www.thecable.ng/the-list-2019-presidential-candidates-and-their-political-parties/amp
bro u are going off key... Re read my question again...did ur leaders steped down for obasanjo during the pdp primary election in 1999 ...? I am not talking about general election...
The north military cacus troll it opened for Southerners to contest in other to appease the SW... Ur people knew the purpose. But they refused to step down for obasanjo in the primary and contested against him...
Beside , obasanjo never the choice of south west .. u people voted against sw choice of app olu falai ... No body black mail se for it...same scenario happened in 2003 primary ....
I am in support of se presidency...but dis is not the way to go about it....
If vp position will influence development into the south east... Go for it.... But do u want to hear the fact...se need something better than that and without the unity of the southern part no futuristic of fiscal federalism...we all are yearning for...
N.B U are hired by umahi to do dis converse...

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Shokoloko(f): 2:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

Don't be silly.
But if we keep fighting the North, the North will keep giving SW and SS crumbs from our own share, which they would all happily accept and call us fools, sing one NIGERIA and see no reason to stop the North.

So what do we do?
We crash the game.

We let them take everything that belongs to everyone, we stop fighting them so that they stop rewarding those two zones.
We stop fighting the North and the SS and SW will nolonger have something to blackmail the North with to offer them crumbs.
You see how Ghana must go was shared to Clark and co when you IPOB became too vocal with your Biafra stuff? Yes! That's the game. The more you fight the North, the more those people are important to the North, so they win little and you lose alot. It's a pattern that has been on repeat since 1970. Zik understood the game better, hence the success of the 1970s we enjoyed politically.

Let all man queue up in turns to serve as the VP for the North for the next 100 years. grin
Any one from the South who dare challenge the North, we let them burn alone. cool

If the North come up with squashing 13% in the future as Crude oil become less money spinning, we play neutral and let those involved carry their own albatross. If they rebel and the North send soldiers there, we stay neutral and let them handle them.
They(SS and SW) have alot to lose fighting the North, most of which they gained because we fought the North in 1967-70. But we have nothing to lose staying Neutral and everything to gain letting them get themselves burnt fighting the North, while we take back all they took from us by offering the North a buffer.

This freedom must not come in our lifetime, Catalonia started fighting for freedom before us, and they are still fighting as we speak, but not with guns.

I don't know if I agree with your position YET, but you are very inteligent.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 3:06am On Oct 06, 2021
walefresh3:
bro u are going off key... Re read my question again...did ur leaders steped down for obasanjo during the pdp primary election in 1999 ...? I am not talking about general election...
The north military cacus troll it opened for Southerners to contest in other to appease the SW... Ur people knew the purpose. But they refused to step down for obasanjo in the primary and contested against him...
Beside , obasanjo never the choice of south west .. u people voted against sw choice of app olu falai ... No body black mail se for it...same scenario happened in 2003 primary ....
I am in support of se presidency...but dis is not the way to go about it....
If vp position will influence development into the south east... Go for it.... But do u want to hear the fact...se need something better than that and without the unity of the southern part no futuristic of fiscal federalism...we all are yearning for...
N.B U are hired by umahi to do dis converse...

You are talking nonsense.

OBJ got Igbo support 100% in 1999 and 2003 presidential elections.
What ever happened in the primaries is non of our concern,as those are individual driven.

You can't be saying the North should not contest in 2023, without recognizing that in the South, the SW and SS shouldn't be contesting until SE have had it's turn.
If you are arguing that the SE participated in primaries in 1999 and 2003, then I can as well inform you that Southerners participated in APC primaries in 2014 and as well as main against the North (Buhari) in 2015 and 2019.
So under what guise are some of you demanding that the North should allow for southern presidency come 2023?

If you can't see the justice in the above, then you are dishonest and the SE is about calling out your bullshit now.

Southern unity will only happen when SW and SS embrace equity and fairness and queue behind SE for presidency in 2023, anything else is yeye talk.

Your fiscal policy means nothing to us down in SE just like in the North. You can cry all you like, call us parasites (never mind we want Biafra) all you like, but it will not change anything.
We will not let you have the NIGERIA you crave for, the one where you have all the sweetness while we drink from the gutters.
Una no reach.

And by the way, there is nothing like Southern Solidarity. If the North needs a soft landing in 2023, SE will happily offer her that, in exchange for a slice of our resources that some of you "colombied" in 1970 that have made you comfortable in "One NIGERIA".

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by onumadu: 3:31am On Oct 06, 2021
BKayy:

The Yorubas are considering to sit at home with you the same way they stood tight with you during Endsars?

Which people stood with Ndigbo from the beginning to the end of the Biafran war, suffered as many casualty as Ndigbo or more if you consider their size and have never complained about it till date?
That will help you with answers.

Where exactly, which state did UGM start? And have the people of that place scapegoat Ndigbo or Biafra for it?
That will further cure your childish reasoning

My brother I hope you and others who insist on republic of Igboland keep this point in mind.

One of the things IPOB has gotten right, so far, is keeping Biafra map relatively fluid, at least until a referendum (whenever) is conducted.

It is very convenient for Igbo to simply want an Igbo only republic, but looking at the picture strategically, there are historically close neighbors that will be trapped inside Nigeria if Igbo left alone, and those "close neighbors" can sabotage Igbo leaving, because they fear what would happen to them post-Igbo exit. Do you think the Fulani don't know them? I believe that is partly what happened in 1967-70 attempt.

For a "rag tag" organization, IPOB is doing remarkably well by focusing on taking over the territories it wants to call "Biafra".
Like a male dog on a long journey which pees by wayside to mark its route, IPOB is currently marking its future territories.

Is IPOB perfect? Of course not! But for a low budget political outfit fighting for the liberation of the richest region in Nigeria, they have gained their enemies' respect.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 3:39am On Oct 06, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Gibberish.

A nachota ala tutuu achoba oche!

Biafra first before Rubbish Nigerian political puzzle!

Good proverb. Only problem is that you couldn't rightly identify what Ala and Oche represents in our present conundrum.

Let me break it down to you.

Ala is what you don't have control over , Oche is what you have somewhere and can bring in once you have secured Ala!

What we don't have control over is Nigeria( Igbo part of Nigeria). We have to do something to solve the Nigerian Political puzzle.
Once we do that, we can now bring in the "Oche" which BIAFRA represents.

Trying to bring Oche(Biafra) before securing the Ala(Nigerian politics), is what we have been doing wrong since 1999.

Catalonia has secured ALA, now they are trying hard to smuggle in the Oche. While we are busy putting the cart before the horse in Igboland.

It's about time we retraced our steps and imbibe the teaching of the ancient Igbo aphorism you just quoted, secure the Ala and you came seamlessly sneak in the Oche.

#Tokwehu
#Jokwa
#Deyo
#Dalu
#Ndewo
#Anwula
#Maazi

4 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by onumadu: 3:49am On Oct 06, 2021
One more point to make here is to correct this impression that Igbo is a weak helpless powerless nation that must do the race to the bottom to survive.
Igbo is a nation of about 60 million people! That is bigger than every single country in Western Europe except Germany and maybe France and Britain.

What Igbo need more than anything today is UNITY and COURAGE.

A united courageous Igbo nation will get whatever it wants from Nigeria.

The problem we are having now is the current South East governors and politicians. THEY ARE SELF-CENTERED and SELFISH TO THE CORE!

That is why they don't have a robust SE governors' forum. Every one of them is also a coward.

You see them meeting in Enugu and issuing their useless communiques and you'd think that they have a plan to "play hard politics" with the rest of the South. Nope! They are each scheming on how to feather their PERSONAL nests -(survive and keep their looted funds after leaving office).
They are NOT INTERESTED at all in confronting anybody outside Igboland, They are only interested in doing what they are told from outside Igboland to keep Igbo youths under control long enough for our lands to be eventually stolen in the latter stages of the planned Jihad.
Did you see Obiano in that meeting? Nope!

The last selfless and courageous civilian governors we had in Igboland (MEN WITH BALLS) were Jim Nwobodo of old Anambra state and Sam Mbakwe of old Imo state.
Current South east governors are mere caricatures of Igbo men! lol
That is why I am convinced that all the talk about Igbo presidency is complete hogwash as long as we have these craven narcissists in charge of Igboland.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Faber(m): 5:18am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

Abu m onye Igbo kponkwem.
Kwusi iberi ibe.

Biafra and getting our full share in Nigeria while we are still in Nigeria are not mutually exclusive.

Learn a lesson from Catalonia.
They are playing the Spanish politics and currently are the most vibrant Economic zone in Spain, yet they continue to work hard on their secession from Spain underground.

Mulu ako for once. We must marry BIAFRA with fighting for our rights and equal share within Nigerian politics.
We can multitask.
Let those for BIAFRA bring their A-game, let the Igbos in Nigeria politics bring their A-game too.
I am rooting for both camps.

Bro you have ended the argument. Kudos! Those of us from the SE in Nigerian Politics should even Use the Biafran Uprising to get the presidency. They should not feel shy and see themselves as second class, the should be bold and make tangible demands.

Those working for Biafrans should also bring their best plan. Each running concurrently.

The best word is multi-task.

SS is after VAT and Oil derivation percentage.
SE is after security and the land grabbing Fulani.
SW needs presidency that's why the are playing the "Southern Governors" card. No region have betrayed the South than SW and in all honesty, the SE and SS will betray them, they can cry forever. And the North knows this.

North will leave APC for them and go back to PDP. The problem of North now, is whom to give VP slot between SE and SS.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by OfoIgbo: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

When when they disappoint, I will be here to call them out.

But for now, they should be praised for what they currently did.

Eto dike na nke omelu, o mekwa ozo.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

While our governors are irredeemable buffoons, they are right in not making the VAT controversy and the southern presidency issue, the major talking points of their meeting.

They should however be extracting concessions from the FG simultaneously. All the southern regions are really working for their own interests and the SE must not be swept away by any illusions.
If the south is not specifically supporting a SE presidency, there is no point the SE supporting the southern VAT collection stance.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by OfoIgbo: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

Don't be silly.

So what do we do?
We crash the game.

IGBOID, you have to realise that stupid people will not understand the logic of your point.

Sound advice will evade them perpetually.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by OfoIgbo: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Ttalk:

2015 and 2019 was not handed over to NW, the battle was between NW and NE from the two major party and NW became victorious on the two occasions, that's exactly what would play out in 2023, if your likes advice your people to chicken out, I trust SS and SW will not

Easlink is from the SS

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by walefresh3(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

You are talking nonsense.

OBJ got Igbo support 100% in 1999 and 2003 presidential elections.
What ever happened in the primaries is non of our concern,as those are individual driven.

You can't be saying the North should not contest in 2023, without recognizing that in the South, the SW and SS shouldn't be contesting until SE have had it's turn.
If you are arguing that the SE participated in primaries in 1999 and 2003, then I can as well inform you that Southerners participated in APC primaries in 2014 and as well as main against the North (Buhari) in 2015 and 2019.
So under what guise are some of you demanding that the North should allow for southern presidency come 2023?

If you can't see the justice in the above, then you are dishonest and the SE is about calling out your bullshit now.

Southern unity will only happen when SW and SS embrace equity and fairness and queue behind SE for presidency in 2023, anything else is yeye talk.

Your fiscal policy means nothing to us down in SE just like in the North. You can cry all you like, call us parasites (never mind we want Biafra) all you like, but it will not change anything.
We will not let you have the NIGERIA you crave for, the one where you have all the sweetness while we drink from the gutters.
Una no reach.

And by the way, there is nothing like Southern Solidarity. If the North needs a soft landing in 2023, SE will happily offer her that, in exchange for a slice of our resources that some of you "colombied" in 1970 that have made you comfortable in "One NIGERIA".

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
U are paid to do dis.. I am trying to butress ur lies.. when u said south east did not contest against a southwestner in 1999 primary... Under pdp party same thing happened in 2003 in the primary... So, why are u lieing to Nigerians ? If u don't want southwest to contest it's possible but not by blackmailing other fellow Southerners...
I am in support of any southern president only if his ideology base on fiscal federalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Purported List Is False And Misleading: APC Denies Reported Zoning List / Breaking: Tinubu Succumbs, Agrees To Muslim-Christian Ticket (picture) / Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.