Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Blend Jesus Into Your Diet - Emoji Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blend Jesus Into Your Diet - Emoji Devotional (136 Views)

Jump Jesus Superman - Emoji Devotional / Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem / Stop Dragging Jesus Into Nigerian Marriages - Freeze Tells Nathaniel Bassey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blend Jesus Into Your Diet - Emoji Devotional by sweetmusictv: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
An Emoji Devotional for Tue 5th Oct, 2021

Topic: Blend Jesus Into Your Diet

Highlights:

“Sir,” they said, “give us that bread every day.”
John 6:34

There is a meal made of special nourishment full of vitamins and minerals that can cure hunger, malnutrition and all kinds of disease. A bite of Jesus diet is the key to long and ever lasting life. What is Jesus Diet?

There are meals that make your tummy hurt with discomfort. Those meals causes a lot of headache and fever. Such are the bad news we read on social media about how people got hurt or hurt others and how people crash one another in pieces. These are meals that give heartbreak and make us feel like unsafe.
The devil promised Matthew 4:9
“I will give it all to you,” he said, “if you will kneel down and worship me.” The devil uses bad things to promote his followers when they feed with the news he is spreading all around.

Jesus is the game. the tasty food and bread of Jacob made so that blessings from the promises of God will be received (Genesis 27:17) while people like Esau were still out there looking for ways to trend in news and chasing clout. Genesis 27:5. You were there staying and learning from Rebecca the mother of delicious cook. You will eat the best food. What did Rebecca did that made blessings flow on her favorite son - She blend Jesus into her diet.

It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth.” Matthew 15:11

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

The world is a dark place already. It's time to add light into it by adding Jesus into all we are doing. It is time to blend Jesus into our diet today so the world we see and know what we were made of. Act 4:13, Matthew 11:29, John 8:12.

Remember to read about Jesus from the Holy Bible as your daily bread every day. Like that you are blending Jesus into the diet of things that goes into your mind daily.

Matthew 6:11 - Give us today our daily bread

Prayer: Lord Jesus please make it evident that I have been with you. Please give me the resurrected bread that comes from you everyday. in Jesus name I pray Amen.

(1) (Reply)

"Wherefore Hast Thou Afflicted Thy Servant?" / That Good Prophecy Over Your Life Is About To Be Fulfilled. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Thursday October 14, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.