Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,322 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

BBNAIJA: You’re A Liar, You Started Flirting With Me First - Liquorose To Emman. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA: You’re A Liar, You Started Flirting With Me First - Liquorose To Emman. (1091 Views)

Bbnaija: ‘you’re My Shoulder’ – Venita Declares, Begs Frodd Not To Leave Her [vi / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" / Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA: You’re A Liar, You Started Flirting With Me First - Liquorose To Emman. by Lonlysoul1: 1:55am On Oct 06, 2021
BBNaija Angel accused fellow housemates Emmanuel of being a liar, after he was asked about their relationship and he said they were catching Cruise. Angel said he, Emmanuel started flirting with her first while they were in the house...

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iMlhgFukUc

Re: BBNAIJA: You’re A Liar, You Started Flirting With Me First - Liquorose To Emman. by Chicagoesontop: 2:57am On Oct 06, 2021
And so fuxxing what ?
Re: BBNAIJA: You’re A Liar, You Started Flirting With Me First - Liquorose To Emman. by Princeton92(m): 4:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Aaaaahhhhhh, drama and scandal after BBN show don start already? Una no dey ever tire for all these dramatic headache?
Emma is a simp grin cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA: You’re A Liar, You Started Flirting With Me First - Liquorose To Emman. by Lonlysoul1: 6:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Princeton92:
Aaaaahhhhhh, drama and scandal after BBN show don start already? Una no dey ever tire for all these dramatic headache?
Emma is a simp grin cheesy

Lol
Re: BBNAIJA: You’re A Liar, You Started Flirting With Me First - Liquorose To Emman. by MayorWhales: 6:22am On Oct 06, 2021
I think we should be done with any news BBN related, make moderators move better contents abeg

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) / Wizkid And Jada Spotted Together In Lagos Following Mini "Breakfast" / VIDEO: Mohbad Died From Injuries Sustained During Fight With Primeboy - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.