Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) (52651 Views)

See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs / How To Check For The Expiry Date Of Cooking Gas Cylinder. / Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by seyz91(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2021
go to obasanjo farm for OTA

you go know whatsup
helinues:
Eggs in UK?

Is Nigeria and UK age mate in everything?

Do we even have big poultry farms in Nigeria
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Kingstanding: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2021
helinues:
Eggs in UK?

. You shouldn't say so. Nigeria firs got television station before France and some other countries in Europe. UK gave independence to US, and presently US is far greater than UK. It's our bad and good for nothing leaders put us in this mess. It's not how far but how well. Had it been people like Chief Obafemi Awolowo had been rulling Nigeria since independence, no European countries can ever compete with Nigeria in term of advancement and development. Nigeria has more than enough resources to make this country one of the best five countries in the world.

1 Like

Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by hush15: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Yes Obasanjo farms and Mohaz

They are big but they are not organized.
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by hush15: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Yes Obasanjo farms and Mohaz

They are big but they are not organized or mechanized like that.
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by benflin(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2021
Anybody notice the price of half crate £2 shocked why them no go stamp am grin grin
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Ryan14(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2021
helinues:
Eggs in UK?

Oga, with all the 'big poultry farms' in the UK one egg is sold for above -NGN 90.00??

1 Like

Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2021
hisexcellency34:
My cousin just bought eggs in London today and observed the expiry (Best Before ) dates of the eggs were stamped on each eggs as well as the case.

Can't we have the same here in Nigeria to avoid situation where you have five eggs. You cracked four good eggs but the last one was bad and spoilt the whole thing.

That was how one egg spoil my two hungry man indomie . I almost cried
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Ryan14(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2021
benflin:
Anybody notice the price of half crate £2 shocked why them no go stamp am grin grin

Yes bro, that's like 90 something Naira/egg oo
After we go say naija no good smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by udomas(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2021
hisexcellency34:
My cousin just bought eggs in London today and observed the expiry (Best Before ) dates of the eggs were stamped on each eggs as well as the case.

Can't we have the same here in Nigeria to avoid situation where you have five eggs. You cracked four good eggs but the last one was bad and spoilt the whole thing.

Baba stop comparing UK with naija joor! Same way you guys compare US with naija too! These are first world countries... You don't easily get away with things, period!
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by elmessiahs(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2021
uuzba:

It's a pity that we spend so much time comparing Nigeria with UK.
UK has been a unified kingdom for 2000 + years. Nigeria is a country of just 100 years old.
English was invented in UK.
Machines were Invented in UK.
Many scientist and scientific findings were all discovered and recorded in UK.
They have 1000+ years experience of DOCUMENTING scientific discoveries.
UK invented computer.
UK invented DATA that you put INSIDE computer.
Same UK invented IP protocol that controls that way data flies up and down from one computer to another.
If there's anything you want to remember about UK, remember this,
UK people NEVER FORGET.
They know how to keep records of EVERYTHING.
It is their Identity to keep records of everything.
Good talk my brother

1 Like

Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2021
rajiedreez:
Is Nigerian egg shell strong enough to withstand the pressure from the stamping machine. It'll result to unlimited gbese

You Make me laugh...

This is done with the useof ink jet printer...

The egg is placed on a moving rail.. As the rail os moving, each egg that through the ink jet printer, the printer prints date on it, the egg and the printer face have to be just and inch away for printing to occur
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Godbless3(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:

These days, average Nigerian care more about the affordability than expiring date.

To chop dat many egg in one plate of indomie e mean say you be thief grin grin grin
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Coldie(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Even bread in uk have production date and expiry date.

But in Nigeria na eye and nose u dae use know expired bread
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Rexymania(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Yes, eggs in Nigeria have expiring dates. I work in a supermarket and I've seen lots of it. We do destroy them when they expire without being bought. Sometimes we eat them when they are days from being expired

1 Like

Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
hisexcellency34:

15 EGGS #1,556? nawa.
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by lilyheaven: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Naijanascam:

And you haven't answered my question either..... have you placed an order and it wasn't supplied to you?...... yes or no and stop quoting what you don't even know

The money for delivery will be more than my purchase price grin
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Naijanascam: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Fidelismaria:

"a jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one"

Only in this part of the world....... politician/ contractor....... that's why everything is going in the opposite
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Our leaders travel abroad, can't they do these things here?
You can also invest in this, you go just start small.
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by rajiedreez: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin
Sunisonflex39:

You Make me laugh...

This is done with the useof ink jet printer...

The egg is placed on a moving rail.. As the rail os moving, each egg that through the ink jet printer, the printer prints date on it, the egg and the printer face have to be just and inch away for printing to occur
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Misternas89(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2021
ValCon888:
The only time you know an egg has expired in Naija is when you crack it open and the foul stench chases you out of your house.
Guy abeg na, u don make me dey laff like say I sniffed a laughing gas grin grin
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2021
SavageResponse:

Will you agree to pay the equivalent of 2Pounds Sterling (N1,500) for just 15 eggs in Nigeria?!

By the way packaged eggs in big departmental stores such as Spar have expiry dates stamped on them
In one of the place I live in Lagos, the 15 egg is sold for #750, and dem no go small sef. grin
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Naijanascam: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

The money for delivery will be more than my purchase price grin

That's why it's called business, there wasn't a time it will be delivered to you free..... the masters in the business knows how to survive
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by HRMK: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2021
hahaha.......for wia?
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by harjay1986: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2021
helinues:

Why not answer my simple question...

Btw, is Obj farm even have a website to make an online order?

try ANIMAL CARE AND KONSULT.... they own futuna Egg
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by victorazy(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2021
hisexcellency34:

Most of those things are GMOs
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2021
WHO EXPIRED THEM?
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Abragidi:
When the expiration date is due,they ship to Nigeria.. cry cry
Clown talk
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by nairavsdollars(f): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2021
You just look and smell it grin grin grin
Coldie:
Even bread in uk have production date and expiry date.

But in Nigeria na eye and nose u dae use know expired bread
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2021
I had to watch your tread before a respond and I observed that your a bitter and uncultured soul....Try try make your life better and leave online bullying...And I pray your business do well.. �️�️�️

Bobmarie:
Clown talk
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by RealAlubarika(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2021
hisexcellency34:

Not only in UK even in other parts of Europe, eggs has expiry date.

We rise by lifting others
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Buhari shocked cool cool
Re: Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) by na2016: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2021
hisexcellency34:

Everything edible in the UK has an expiry date including ugwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard / #SpainTomatoFestival Sparks Online Outrage In Nigeria / Top 5 Nigerian Soups And Their Health Benefits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.