Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash (34515 Views)

Pandora: Oyetola Denies Link With London Properties / Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko / How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Guyman02: 7:31am On Oct 06, 2021
There 19 names in the list and Yorubas are in majority but all I have seen so far is Igbos being mentioned. Mike Adenuga is also mentioned, write about him too

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by elmessiahs(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2021
In the voice of mj- hopeless, hopeless that's how they make us feel, when they are with u they steal us

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Ykc2(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2021
The person dem see for bideo dey pack money inside babariga dem no catch am na person wey steal her own in secret una wan catch? grin nigeria funny die,anyways she's now in apc her sins is forgiven

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Ykc2(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2021
The person dem dey pack money inside babariga dem catch na person wey steal her in secret una wan catch grin nigeria funny die,anyways she's now in apc her sins is forgiven

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Microwhy: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2021
She was sacked from federal cabinet based on corruption but now elected by same people who cry about failing Nigeria as Senetor.
Who is now to blame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Latakia(f): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2021
Stella, Bagudu, Saraki etc are known to be stealing government money. But you see that Obi Pandora Liar that always claim saint with that him flat head is the real thief among them. The Pandora Papers just exposed him for having more than one shoe and wristwatch grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by dele1727: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Thisis2raw:
Am yet to see any leak document of any apc member

This is the reason why this country is like this

Full of people who cannot read

10 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by NinjaMetahuman: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Guyman02:
There 19 names in the list and Yorubas are in majority but all I have seen so far is Igbos being mentioned. Mike Adenuga is also mentioned, write about him too
what stopped you from writing?

Are you too stoopid to write?

And is Mike Adenuga a politician? What concerns him with your stupidity?

4 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Elsueno: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2021
mrvitalis:

Stella and peter obi were ready billionaires before joining politics that I know
Stella as a big oil servicing company got her first UK home in the 1990s

Except this money linked to them are stolen money I don't see any crime here

What I'm after are politicians without business owning billions that's what we want to hear

Don't come tomorrow and say obiano has US properties he had them before becoming governor

If this money were moved from Nigeria then let's trace them if it's their money it's not wrong to be rich avioding tax is not tax evasion

Mehn I will love to have supporters like u if I get into politics, a mean I can do whatever I want, & u guys will still defend grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Thisis2raw(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2021
dele1727:

This is the reason why this country is like this

Full of people who cannot read
meaning you don't read?
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Brushstrokes20: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2021
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it cool

Nig has been looted blind by crooks and criminal politicians undecided

Only a rawlings revolt can salvage the doomed shithole.
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Mattp38(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2021
God help us..
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by dimmyj(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Omo
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by nitt: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2021
They are all thieves.

Another the thing is, the moronic Nigerians that support and defend this evil politicians should also remember that, those exposed in this scandal include Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo, Muslim, Christian, Atheists etc

When you betray your parents' effort and sacrifice to buy data and come online to defend thieves and political figures just know that you have fallen into the group of people that have been cursed with perennial Dumbness and Foolery.

3 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by KinSlayer: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Guys please oh. I can't say this loud enough. There is a subtle misinformation campaign going on. Nothing up there is a lie. But it is not a Pandora papers report. Please don't ignore this. It is not a Pandora papers report. Op should correct the title. This is a premium times article. Here is a list to everyone named in the Papers. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_named_in_the_Pandora_Papers

Don't be lazy. That's how misinformation spreads. Go and look at it. The scandal is about a separate set of laws that apply to rich people. Premiumtimes is being very dubious right now. They will start sneakily adding Pandora to every article to confer legitimacy (also knowing that people don't really know what the Pandora papers are all about). Note that they didn't say anywhere that it is from Pandora papers.
They know that people will read only the headline and skim. Don't be manipulated by headlines.
Read!!! You were taught how to in primary school.

2 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by dele1727: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Guyman02:

I hope yorubas can see how people across the niger thinks...

When it was bullion van....everybody can complain and castigate....but na obi and odua now....

Make everybody no shout to much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Abagworo(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2021
I'm waiting for that of Amaechi and Okorocha
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by fusionchimera(m): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2021
I think all these are coming out to hide the terror sponsor story
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by seunmsg(m): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2021
Mynd44:
I am curious as to how twitter will take this Pandora papers things seeing as Twitter has said they wont tolerate contents gotten from hacks on their platform.

Pandora, So Bala Mohammed, Peter Obi, Stella Oduah.

They still haven't told us anything we don't know yet. And these evidences are still not admissible in court

It is not the job of the journalist behind the leaked Pandora papers to provide any country with admissible evidences that can be used in court. Their job is simply to release secret information that serious countries can rely on to kickstart an investigation into the activities of those mentioned.

In Nigeria, there are even straightforward cases of violation of code of conduct requirements and none declaration of assets. Code of conduct bureau and other anti corruption agencies can take it up from there if they are serious.

4 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Frankyboy1(m): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2021
mrvitalis:

Stella and peter obi were ready billionaires before joining politics that I know
Stella as a big oil servicing company got her first UK home in the 1990s

Except this money linked to them are stolen money I don't see any crime here

What I'm after are politicians without business owning billions that's what we want to hear

Don't come tomorrow and say obiano has US properties he had them before becoming governor

If this money were moved from Nigeria then let's trace them if it's their money it's not wrong to be rich avioding tax is not tax evasion

O! Pls shut up, some of you no just wise, owning a business, then what stops you from declaring your assets, and why hiding it under fictitious owners, if it wasn't gotten illegally, make all of una de there de defend thieves, whether na obi o,Stella o, diezianni o,Mohammed o, tinubu o,fayemi o, wike o, they re all wicked,and have plundered this nation in abysmal and shameful state

8 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Benwallt(m): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Usual suspect that her name continues to echoe in the corridor of curroption. Stealer Oduah when will you be mentioned in anything good apart from stealing? Now that she has joined APC she will automatically become a saint
You don't mean it. She joined APC? You are joking abi.

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Jimasun: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2021
Abagworo:
I'm waiting for that of Amaechi and Okorocha
I doubt Amaechi can escape this
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by OmoEpe(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
We can now understand why she hurriedly left the PDP for the evil party.

Her sins will be swept under the he carpet

Seems you have forgotten that the stealing was done as a PDP chieftain during the stealing bazaar of Jonathan.

A lot of things we now suffer was due to the satanic heist of that administration. I guess you are too blind to notice that

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by geesilver(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2021
This is getting messier..... This set of people have questionable character. By their fruits we shall know them.
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Okoroawusa: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2021
PDP really finished this country!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by AutoChick4U(f): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Corrupt politicians everywhere
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Ijaya123: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:
Premium times being the only participating nigeria news outlet in this Pandora stuff has turned herself as a tool to witch hunt eastern politicians just same way no American businessman was mentioned in the saga despite America being the country with the highest offshore accounts.

I don't want to believe that the Lagos-ibadan brown envelop journalism want to discredit eastern politicians ahead of 2023 the way they packaged and transformed a failed coupist and tribalist to us in 2015

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Okoroawusa: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2021
OmoEpe:

Seems you have forgotten that the stealing was done as a PDP chieftain during the stealing bazaar of Jonathan.

A lot of things we now suffer was due to the satanic heist of that administration. I guess you are too blind to notice that
Leave that one make pant dey wear am

3 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by RodgersAkpafu: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Guyman02:
Seems like some people want to put a tribal spin on this
But we know that these crooks cut across the country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress / Federal Road Safety Officials Sitting In An Open Van (Pics) / Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.